Message Sent

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

“YAH!! PARK SOO YOUNG!! COME HERE!!” everyone was surprised when the head stylist of Red Velvet shouted at Joy and dragged her to an empty dressing room real fast.

“Unnie, is there any problem?” Joy innocently asked.

“None yet, but there would be once the fans spot that hickey on your neck!! Yah! What are you thinking?! And who gave you that?!” Red Velvet’s stylist asked.

“Unnie, I don’t know… uh… are you reffering to this mark in my neck? I don’t know how it happened it just happened to be there when I woke up.” Joy said. She wasn’t lying though, it was already there when she woke up, however she knows exactly who gave it to her.

“Yah!! You can’t fool me!! I’ve seen that before! Aishi. Nevermind, come here.” The stylist said to Joy as she covered the mark using a concealer. “Fine. If you’re not yet ready to tell me at least be careful next time. Here take this concealer and carry it with you at all times, your clothes might rub on your neck and remove it, just reapply it from time to time.”

“Thank you unnie! Unnie jjang!!” Joy said. She was just about to leave the room when the stylist unnie told her something that made her face turn beet red.

“Yah Park SooYoung. Make sure to tell Yook SungJae that next time if he wants to give you a hickey, he better make sure it would be somewhere I would not be able to see.” The stylist said while looking at Joy in the eye.

“Ei, unnie, he..hehe..heh. What are you saying? What does SungJae have to do with this?” Joy said, still feigning innocence.

“You’re a terrible liar. You know that right? Come on, they are probable wondering all sorts of things by now.” Said the stylist as she dragged the flustered Joy out of the room.

Joy was busy practicing all day, she didn’t have the time to contact SungJae.

Mean while in BTOB’s agency.

“YAH! YOOK SUNGJAE! What’s wrong with you? Why can’t you focus today?” Eunkwang asked SungJae.

“Mianhe hyung…  let’s try that again.”

BTOB was also busy practicing but SungJae can’t help but think about Joy. His mind was going all sorts of crazy thinking he might have scared Joy by giving her a hickey. When they finally had time for a break he quickly grabbed his phone and headed to the emergency staircase.
 

“Joy-a, mianhe. I hope I did not scare you away. I don’t know what I was thinking last night when I gave you that hickey… it was just… a spur of the moment kind of thing. I wasn’t thinking straight. I hope I didn’t get you in any trouble… please reply to me. Please. Saranghae!” *message sent*

Red Velvet’s practice went on for hours.

“Ok. Good job today guys! Go on and rest, the food will arrive shortly”. Red Velvets choreographer shouted.

“Wah, I’m so tired and hungry. Let’s shower. I’m so sweaty!” Said Irene.

“Where are you going Joy? Are you not going to take a shower?” Wendy asked Joy as she saw her get her phone out of her bag and headed to the door.

“You guys can go ahead, I’ll be right there. I just need to make a call. I mean, I’ll just call eomma I remembered I forgot to tell her something last night…” Joy said and she ran out the door before her unnies can ask her anything else.

“Strange… She usually wants to shower before anything else after practice…” Seulgi said.

“Maybe it was something important, don’t mind her, lets’ just shower first.” Wendy said with a smirk in her face. As the stylist said, Joy is a terrible liar.

Joy opened her phone and saw the message SungJae sent her. She received it around 2:30 in the afternoon, it was already past 6pm. She quickly dialed SungJae’s phone. It was barely on the second ring when SungJae answered.

Phone conversation:

SungJae: “Yah Joy-a. mianhe. are you mad? I’m really sorry.”

Joy: “Oppa, I’m not mad! I’m sorry, it looks like I got you worried. We just got busy practicing that’s why I was not able to contact you all day. I’m sorry I should have texted you when I woke up in the morning. I just got distracted when the members noticed this thing on my neck.”

SungJae: “Aigoo. Thank goodness. I thought I scared you!!”

Joy: “Scared me? Oppa, as far as I know I am not the scaredy-cat in this relationship”

Sungjae: “Yah. What do you mean by that?! I’m not a scaredy-cat. I was… when we were watching that horror film, I was just acting scared so that we I can have more skinship with you!!”

Joy: “Really?! Jinja jinja??! You’re so funny. I’m pretty sure I saw sweat dripping down your forehead that night… hmm…”

SungJae: “Ah, maybe the cinemas air-condition was malfunctioning…”

Joy: “So, nevermind that. Let’s talk about this thing you gave me. OPPA! Micheosseo? Are you crazy! The members saw it, they knew right away it was a hickey! I got so surprised I didn’t even know what to tell them! Even the stylist unnie saw it and knew exactly what it is.”

SungJae: “Mianhe. I don’t know what came to me last night. You just looked so cute when you pushed my hand away when I tried to wake you to say goodbye…”

Joy: “Then you should have placed it somewhere people can’t see!! Our stylist knows it came from you so she told me to make sure to tell you, next time you plan on giving me a hickey it better be somewhere she won’t be able to see!!”

*SungJae coughed*

SungJae: “Yah. Joy-a, I’m… I’m driving right now. I think it’s not safe to drive with this topic. Aigoo. Is the air-condition in my care malfunctioning… why did it suddenly get so hot in here?”

Joy: “Yah oppa!! What are you thinking about?!”

SungJae: “Ani, I mean, you said so yourself right? If ever I plan on giving you a hickey next time it should be somewhere they would not be able to see… where exactly would that be?!”

Joy: “Aigoo. Byeontae! ert! What are you thinking! Yah, where are you? Let’s meet up! I think I have to give you a proper beating…”

SungJae: “Actually, I’m about to park to get some coffee… in a café right in front of your agency.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surprise update. I was busy with work the past few months I wasn't able to update. I got surprised when I opened up my account and see that people are still reading this story. I got a message earlier asking me to update so here it is. :)