Sequel: The Silver Tree.

The Silver Dragons

 

I wasn’t feeling comfortable doing this but I wanted to do it since some of you in the comment section mentioned that there were some stories that didn’t end in the Silver Dragons.

 

I have started a sequel to the Silver Dragons. 

 

It is called the Silver Tree and will take place twenty years after the events of Epilogue I of the Silver Dragons. Seventeen after Epiloque II. I warn you Gtae will be quite secondary in this story, although topfany will have quite beautiful moments in here. Since it seems the new generation of Kpop idols is taking control of the scene, so in my new story they will also. Besides, I love them (to the level I know RM has a weird obsession with red converse... yep). I am more of a topfany stan than Gtae, and, besides, I did not know how to include Jiyong and Taeyeon it in this next story without making it too forced: they had disappeared from the world so they could have their happy ending.  

 

BTS, Blackpink, EXO with some GOT7 and TWICE there.

 

I have been working for the past few months on a sequel to the Silver Dragons, writing almost half of the story (so I can upload more regularly without having long breaks).

 

I won’t ask you to subscribe to the next one because I do not want you to feel forced to subscribe to read it, only if you are enjoying it. I do not write to get popular and get subscribers, but because I enjoy it. If I start to see plagiarism in my plot, I would definitely make it for subscribers only. 

If you decide to read it, I would truly like comments so I can interact with you and listen to your petitions.

 

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

 

And the link is here:

 

 

 

The Silver Tree.

Description:

After 20 years living in peace, the King of Joseon, Choi Seung-hyun, gets sick and the enemies that once were sleeping awake to see which prince will get the throne (Jeongwan, Yeon Jun or Tae Hyung). Meanwhile, his daughter, Princess Chaeyoung, goes on a suicidal mission to get the cure to save his father: the Silver Tree.

 

 

And Happy Lunar Year! :)

 

Rehtse7