Please vote!

Vulnerable Heart

There is voting currently going on regarding my book Bloom and I would love if you guys could vote. It is free on inkitt. I would appreciate if you guys would read it and leave a review also give it a thumbs up as it helps my books chances of being chosen. My rank is currently #2 I only need a few more votes to be #1 and I could use your help. If you have read it all you have to do is simply go here:https://www.inkitt.com/novelcontest?sort=most-voted and give my story a thumbs up. If you have not read the story the link is here  https://www.inkitt.com/stories/134198/chapters/1?preview=trueI would appreciate the support as this is my dream.

Here is a summary of my book Bloom:

Bloom the first installment of The Kingdom of Archer series tells the story of Lyric Mason and Prince Parker Archer. Caught in the middle of a world where human males can transform into hybrid animals known as Novas and the world is divided in two. The Kingdom of Archer, a fair ruling kingdom and Cray; the kingdom of poverty and dictatorship. When Lyric is found to be the soulmate of not only Prince Parker but the evil Prince of Cray, Max. Lyric is caught in the middle of a tug of war and love.. Can Lyric, who has a painful past she wants to forget fit the role of queen an overcome her past demons and insecurities? Will love triumph over all?

Thank you for your time.