On the first date of Christmas my date said to me… “You should wear more white… HAHAHA!”

The 12 Dates of Christmas

A/N: Thank you everyone for supporting this fic! :D I'm glad so many people seem to like it. ^^ I will try to update on schedule, and I hope people can continue to leave me feedback in the comments section. ^^ Thanks~

 

 

On the first date of Christmas my date said to me… “You should wear more white… HAHAHA!”

 

They spent the twelfth of December putting up the rest of the decorations, which included Kyuhyun’s blue stocking and Sungmin’s pink one, lights EVERYWHERE and a life sized blow up doll of Santa which Kyuhyun claimed was possessed, while at the same time Zhou Mi was constantly asking Sungmin questions about what he wanted in a man.

 

“Tall or short? Truthfully I think tall guys are hot but it’s really hard to find guys taller than myself. Not saying that I don’t like your height Henry! …Skinny or not so skinny? Of course it matters! …Natural hair or dyed? If it’s dyed do you prefer blondes or brunettes? I personally prefer blondes. I mean, hot. And what about having abs? I mean, chocolate abs is a must! They’re so… chocolaty!”

 

They finally shooed the HenMi couple out with Zhou Mi yelling over his shoulder, “be ready for your date tomorrow!” as he was thrown out the door.

 

“He already has a date for you?” Kyuhyun asked, amazed as Sungmin locked the door and went back to their shared bedroom to sleep.

 

“Guys got connections, what can you say,” Sungmin shrugged before stretching and yawning. “Nite Kyu! Wish me luck on my date~”

 

Kyuhyun sighed again. This was REALLY not going to go well.

 

 

Sungmin awoke to the sound of extremely fast Chinese and someone slamming doors somewhere in his apartment. He nearly jumped out of the bed when his own door slammed open and in came Zhou Mi, dressed fashionably, though Kyuhyun thought he looked crazy, in bright pink leopard print, and talking quickly in Chinese while going immediately to his closet.

 

“Speak. Korean.” Sungmin groaned, cuddling back into his bed as he tried to bury himself under the millions of pillows he had.

 

“Oops, sorry!” Zhou mi giggled before throwing his closet doors open and going through them, picking up one piece, observing it, and then throwing it away onto the floor.

 

Sungmin watched, glaring. If Zhou Mi noticed he didn’t seem to care.

 

“Why are you even here,” Sungmin grumbled, rubbing his tired eyes as he glanced at the clock. His first class was at one and it was only nine now.

 

“For your date of course!” Zhou Mi said as he practically stuck his head into Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s shared closet. “WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH PINK?” He yelled, almost falling over into the piles of clothes inside.

 

Sungmin pulled himself out from under the cover albeit reluctantly, and hauled Zhou Mi out. “My date?”

 

“Yeah, your date!” Zhou Mi brushed his shoulders off and fixed his clothing. “It’s in ten minutes, oh, you’re going to love him~ He’s very… Special!” He picked out some clothes, a white button up shirt with a pink vest and jeans and shoved it into Sungmin’s arms.

 

“Shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, now gogo!” Zhou Mi then shoved him gracelessly into the bathroom. “Kui Xian, how do you feel about ice skating?”

 

 

After Sungmin had changed and had his hair tortured fixed by Zhou Mi, he was thrown into a car, driven into Seoul and literally pushed out of the car. “Have fun!” Zhou Mi yelled before slamming the doors shut and driving off.

 

Sungmin stared dumbfounded as the car drove off and turned around a corner. He was so grateful he had such amazing friends.

 

Deciding not to stand outside in the freezing cold weather he hurried inside the store he had been directed out. Inside it was adorable, white with cute drawings of ice cream with faces on it and small tables with elaborate chairs.

 

“Look for someone dressed in white,” was what Zhou Mi had said.

 

So when a tall slim man with blonde hair and dressed in all white came up to him he was prepared.

 

“Hi, you must be Sungmin,” the man said, smiling.

 

Sungmin smiled back and shook his hand. He couldn’t help thinking the dimple on his cheek was absolutely adorable. “It’s nice to meet you.” His date led them to a table near the window where they sat down. “And you are?”

 

“You can call me Leeteuk,” he introduced, bowing his head. “Would you like some ice cream? It’s delicious,” he smiled, showing off that adorable dimple of his.

 

“Sure,” Sungmin said as Leeteuk went to get them. “Strawberry please!” He called and Leeteuk shot him thumbs up.

 

When Leeteuk came back he handed Sungmin his cone and the two ate in silence for a few moments. All of a sudden Sungmin caught Leeteuk staring intently at him and he fidgeted, feeling uncomfortable under his intense stare. Oh my god, he’s staring at me. Sort of like a creeper. What do I do? Is there something wrong with me? Is there something on my face?

 

“What? Do I have something on my face? Ice cream?” Sungmin wiped at his mouth, praying to god that there wasn’t any ice cream smeared on his face.

 

Leeteuk’s face broke into a big grin, showing off his cute eye smile. “You should wear more white.” He said.

 

Sungmin blinked, completely shocked. “E-excuse me?”

 

“You look really good in it,” Leeteuk said with a grin before bursting into high pitched laughter, sounding like something in between maniacal and completely insane.

 

Sungmin just stared. “W-what a nice laugh you have,” he stuttered.

 

Leeteuk just laughed some more.

 

 

“They should be talking more!” Zhou Mi crouched under the window of the ice cream shop, peeking over the side to watch Sungmin and Leeteuk’s date. He was biting his nails, trying to send mental messages to Sungmin to do something, anything!

 

“Oh come on, Sungmin hasn’t dated in awhile. Give him a break,” Kyuhyun said.

 

Zhou Mi turned to him and glared. “Why are you eating ice cream when we are on an important mission?!”

 

Kyuhyun ignored him and continued his mint chocolate chip cone. “It’s my disguise, unlike someone who looks like a stalker,” he said, giving Zhou Mi a pointed look.

 

Zhou Mi glared at him and motioned of him to duck down like he was next to the ice cream shop window. “What if Sungmin sees you?!”

 

Kyuhyun paused in his eating of ice cream as if contemplating before holding it out to Zhou Mi. “Want some?”

 

 

After getting over the initial shock of what Sungmin called the ‘Teukielaugh’ they actually got along quite well. Sungmin thought Leeteuk was very nice, in a sweet, motherly way but he hadn’t developed any other feelings for him other than thinking he was adorable.

 

“How about we go ice skating?” Leeteuk asked after they had been sitting and talking for about thirty minutes. He laughed when Sungmin’s eyes lit up. “Sounds fun right? Let’s go!”

 

Sungmin nodded enthusiastically. He hadn’t gone ice skating in a long time. He started putting his jacket on, having trouble with the zipper. When he had finally zipped it up he was met with a blindingly white Leeteuk covered from head to toe. His jacket, his scarf, his ear muffs, hat and even his mittens were all white.

 

“Lemme guess, your favorite color is white?” Leeteuk laughed.

 

When they arrived Leeteuk took out his white skates, of course, while Sungmin went to rent a pair. “Ready?” He asked when Sungmin came wobbling over to him in his skates.

 

“Yeah,” Sungmin said enthusiastically even though he was having trouble just standing up.

 

“Here, take my hand,” Leeteuk reached out with his white gloved hand and Sungmin hesitantly grabbed his, a soft smile on his face.

 

Think positive, Sungmin. This will be fun! Sungmin was smiling when they stepped onto the ice.

 

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU THREW MY ICE CREAM!”

 

“I didn’t throw it. I just sort of nudged your hand and YOU let go. So it’s YOUR fault.”

 

“It’s MY fault that YOU chucked my poor ice cream cone across the street?!”

 

“Yes, I’m so glad you understand.” Before Kyuhyun could say anything else Zhou Mi had shushed him from behind the bush they were standing. “Shh, I see Sungmin and Leeteuk!”

 

Kyuhyun reluctantly sat next to him, grumbling something about being an ice cream murderer.

 

Suddenly Zhou Mi burst into laughter and Kyuhyun couldn’t resist his curiosity so he crawled over to Zhou Mi’s stalking spot behind the bush and slapped his arm. “What? WHAT?”

 

Zhou Mi was laughing so hard that he just pointed to the ice rink. Kyuhyun crawled to the opening in the bush and looked through.

 

And burst out laughing.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t breathe,” Zhou Mi cried, slapping his leg as he tried to stop laughing while grabbing onto Kyuhyun’s arm in a death grip.

 

“My sides hurt!” Kyuhyun said, grasping at his sides, not even noticing Zhou Mi’s abuse to his arm since he was laughing so hard.

 

On the other side of the ice rink Sungmin stood up from where he had fallen down the hill and into the large pile of snow, brushed himself off and refused Leeteuk’s offer of holding hands. Never. Again.

 

 

“So Min how was your date?”

 

Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun looked up innocently when Sungmin came storming into the apartment, shivering from head to toe with icicles in his hair.

 

Sungmin turned to them and sent them one of the most dangerous glares they had ever seen.

 

“Don’t. Say. A. Word.”

 

When Sungmin had left for his room Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi both exploded into giggles.

 

Maybe the second date will work out...