On the fifth date of Christmas my date said to me... "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

The 12 Dates of Christmas

 

A/N: Thanks everyone for reading and commenting! :D I'm getting a lot of great feedback on LJ too <3 I would've posted this earlier but I was talking to my mom. XD 

 

On the fifth day of Christmas my date said to me… “Is it hot in here or is it just me?”

 

“So why are we at a bar?” Sungmin sat at the bar, sipping at a glass of wine.

 

“For your date of course,” Zhou Mi said as he downed his alcohol, grinning and laughing at the same time. He was already on his second glass and was a bit more crazy than usual, if that was possible.

 

“Then why is he here...” Sungmin pointed over his shoulder at Kyuhyun who was spinning in his chair and downing glass after glass like a pro and was STILL not drunk.

 

“I was bored,” Kyuhyun said as he continued to spin in his chair.

 

Sungmin sighed and grabbed his chair to stop his spinning. Kyuhyun kicked him and continued.

 

“Anyway…” Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a pointed look which was ignored.“Where is this date of mine?”

 

Zhou Mi frowned and checked his watch. “I don’t knowwww,” he said as he waved his watch in Sungmin’s face, almost whacking him.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and grabbed onto his chair, leaning backward and spinning still. “Probably ditched,” he said, smirking.

 

Sungmin resisted the urge to slap both of them before pointing over at a table nearby. “Go.”

 

“Nooo!”  Zhou Mi cried, resisting when Sungmin grabbed his arm and practically hauled the much taller man to the table where he was dropped unceremoniously into a chair.

 

“Stay,” Sungmin commanded. He then went back to Kyuhyun and began to pull him over. “Stop kicking me!” He snapped.

 

Sungmin turned around, ready to yell at him again when he started to poke him, and found his face extremely close to Kyuhyun’s.

 

Their faces were about an inch apart. Kyuhyun had his head tipped to the side and was staring intensely into Sungmin’s wide eyes.

 

“You’re pretty,” Kyuhyun said and instead of seeing the young, dorky kid Sungmin roomed with, he noticed how handsome Kyuhyun really was.

 

“K-Kyu?” Sungmin stuttered, shocked.

 

Then all of a sudden Kyuhyun grinned that goofy smile of his and poked Sungmin in the face, giggling.

 

“Yup… You’re drunk.” Sungmin sighed, grabbed his arm and sat him next to Zhou Mi, before going back to the bar.

 

Sungmin was busy listening to Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun drunken words when a man slid into the chair next to him, bumping into him though Sungmin guessed it was purposely. The man was handsome, buff, had spiky black hair and a nice smile.

 

“Is it hot in here or is it just me?”

 

Ohh… Awkward.

 

Sungmin could hear Kyuhyun laughing in the background. “I think it’s just you…”

 

The man laughed and punched Sungmin in the arm. “You have a great sense of humor!”

 

“Ahh, thanks.” Sungmin rubbed his arm. “So, who are you…?”

 

“I’m your date!” The man grinned and held out his hand. “Korea’s number one handsome guy, Kangin!”

 

Kyuhyun laughed. Again.

 

 

Kangin was on his second bottle of beer and was now singing along with Zhou Mi to a girl group song on the radio.

 

“I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT CHUUUU~!”

 

“Come on Sungmin-ah! Have a drink!” Kangin said with a lopsided grin on his face as he the bottle into Sungmin’s face.

 

“Ah, no thank you,” Sungmin said, pushing it away with a look on his face. He wasn’t a real heavy drinker, though he did appreciate wine with Kyuhyun every once and awhile.

 

Zhou Mi shook his head repeatedly. “Noo! Have some, it’s soooo good!” He said.

 

The two wouldn’t leave him alone until he took a sip. And another… And another.

 

So when they started dancing to gee while dancing around the bar Sungmin was sure he had had too much to drink.

 

“GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY!”

 

Sungmin collapsed on the couch, feeling light headed, and grinned at the man sitting next to him with an amused look on his face. “Kyuuuu, you should dance toooooo!” He the bottle into his roommates hands, almost dropping it.

 

“No thanks, I’m good,” Kyuhyun said calmly and handed it back to him. “Don’t you think you’ve had too much?”

 

Sungmin grinned and nudged him, almost falling over. “Nahhh!” He said. He was still drinking when Zhou Mi and Kangin suddenly burst into Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry, except they were both so drunk they promptly fell over when they had to stand on one leg.

 

“HAHAHAAAA!” Sungmin spit out his drink, laughing so hard. When he looked up he noticed Kyuhyun had his eyes closed and looked like he was trying to control his anger.

 

Then he noticed he had sprayed his drink all over Kyuhyun’s face. If his glare could kill, Sungmin would’ve been dead.

 

Sungmin giggled, too far gone to even care. “Oops.”

 

 

Sungmin woke up with one of the worst hangovers he had ever had. And to make it worse, Kyuhyun had been nonstop texting him during class. Damn him and his alcohol tolerance.

 

To: Minnie

Have you been arrested?

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Kyuhyunnie

What the hell? Of course not.

From: Minnie

 

To: Minnie

But it’s gotta be illegal to be that good looking. ;D

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Kyuhyunnie

... I hate you.

From: Minnie

 

To: Minnie

Are you a parking ticket because you’ve got ‘FINE’ written all over you.

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Kyuhyunnie

Kyu, are you drunk?

From: Minnie

 

To: Minnie

I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Minnie

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Kyuhyunnie

Sure. This time just keep walking.

From: Minnie

 

To: Minnie

Dang, I lost my number… Can I have yours?

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

To: Kyuhyunnie

You HAVE my number. =_=; That’s why you’re texting me.

From: Minnie

 

To: Minnie

… Touché.

From: Kyuhyunnie

 

Sungmin rubbed his head, trying to stop his monster headache. It was going to be a long day.