On the ninth date of Christmas my date said to me... "Are you Christian and do you have abs?"

The 12 Dates of Christmas

A/N: Here is Siwon's date. Again, I apologize for not posting. Please enjoy.

 

 

On the ninth date of Christmas my date said to me… “Are you Christian and do you have abs?”

 

Sungmin spent the rest of the morning and afternoon with Donghae, in which they rode about a million rides and spent most of the money Sungmin had saved up. And also, the kid had completely freaked Sungmin out with his insistence that aliens were real.

 

“He thinks they’re going to abduct me,” Sungmin hissed at Zhou Mi as they waved at the retreating figure of Donghae who was skipping toward his car. Momentarily he wondered if the kid was old enough to drive, then he remembered he was only about a year younger.

 

…Could’ve fooled Sungmin.

 

“I know, isn’t he cute?” Zhou Mi said with a grin before dragging Sungmin toward his car.

 

“No, that’s freaky,” Sungmin whispered as he was shoved into the car and thrown clothes at.

 

Zhou Mi whacked him before going to sit in the front seat. “Don’t be mean! He’s too cute to be mean at.”

 

“Yeah, he is,” Sungmin admitted and for a second Zhou Mi seemed hopeful. “But no, I will not date him. He’s like a five year old! I’m exhausted. I want to go to sleep. BRING ME HOME.”

 

Zhou Mi rolled his eyes, ignoring him. “Just get dressed, your date is in half an hour.”

 

Sungmin glanced at the clothes he had been given. It was a fashionable and formal suit with a pink tie and shiny black dress shoes. “What am I doing? Going to a funeral?” Sungmin joked as he started stripping in the back seat.

 

“Ahhh, nope.” Zhou Mi said, distracted.

 

Sungmin paused in taking off his shirt. “… If I’m going to a funeral, don’t tell me. Lie.” He said.

 

Zhou Mi laughed.

 

Sungmin didn’t trust him.

 

 

Sungmin almost fell out the door of the car when Zhou Mi opened it. He laughed. “What’s up with your clothes?” He asked, amused.

 

Changing clothes in a car was not fun. Sungmin looked down at himself and noticed his pants were crooked and his shirt was inside out. He puffed out his cheeks. “Why did I have to change in the car?” He complained as he straightened his pants and put his shirt on right.

 

Zhou Mi had his hand over his mouth and Sungmin knew he was laughing. “Shut up,” he grumbled as he punched him in the arm before walking toward the church.

 

Wait.

 

What?

 

Sungmin gaped at him. “We’re at church?”

 

Zhou Mi nodded seriously and Sungmin noticed he was wearing a similar suit as his. “We better hurry,” he said and led Sungmin up the stairs where they slipped behind an old couple and walked outside.

 

Truthfully, Sungmin was very devoted to his religion, but he usually only went to his own church, so going to one so big and beautiful like this was slightly freaked him out. Zhou Mi propelled him toward a man who was talking to the priest near the front of the church.

 

They waited until the two were done and the priest walked away and the man turned around to greet them.

 

Sungmin gaped. He was gorgeous.

 

He was tall, clearly muscular through his tight shirt under his suit, had a handsome face and amazing hair and a great smile.

 

Damnnnn, one point for Zhou Mi!

 

“You must be Sungmin, it’s so nice to meet you,” the man said politely and bowed.

 

Two points for manners!

 

“Do you go to church every week?”

 

Sungmin blinked. That was unexpected. Sort of. “Ah, I try to,” he said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

 

“You should go every week. God will save us all,” he said.

 

Sungmin just stared.

 

“Siwon, you haven’t even introduced yourself!” Zhou Mi said with a frown and clapped him on the back.

 

Siwon smiled that brilliant smile again and held out his hand. “My name is Choi Siwon, nice to meet you.” He said.

 

Sungmin smiled lightly, more like awkwardly, and shook his hand. “Nice to meet you Siwon, my name’s Lee Sungmin.”

 

Bells began to ring and Siwon quickly went to his seat in the front row. 

 

 

“That was an amazing sermon, sir, thank you very much for your work for God today.”

 

Sungmin stood awkwardly behind Siwon while he thanked the priest. The priest and he exchanged a few more words before he turned to Sungmin.

 

“Ah, thank you sir,” Sungmin bowed.

 

He was shocked when the man took his hands in his and squeezed. “God bless you.”

 

 

After the sermon they had left Zhou Mi and Sungmin was sitting in the passenger’s seat while Siwon drove them to who knows where.

 

They were making idle chat when Sungmin noticed how buff Siwon’s arms were when he took off his jacket.

 

“Sungmin?”

 

Sungmin blinked and then smiled innocently up at Siwon. “Sorry, could you repeat that?”

 

Siwon smiled and repeated his question. “Do you work out a lot?”

 

“Sometimes,” Sungmin said. Truthfully he wasn’t one that liked to exercise too much, but he brought his lazy to the gym three times every week and ran every once and awhile.

 

“That’s great! I love exercising. Maybe we could go for a run sometime?” He asked.

 

Siwon in a tank top. Ohhhhhh, yummy. “I’d love too!” Sungmin said with a grin.

 

“How does six miles sound? I thought we’d go easy for the first time.”

 

Sungmin’s jaw dropped. He closed his mouth before opening it again, unsure of what to say. That was EASY? “Ah… Sounds good.”

 

Siwon grinned. “Great!”

 

They drove for awhile, Sungmin attempting to avoid getting himself brought into more exercise plans, when Siwon pulled into a long driveway that came to a beautiful three story white house.

 

“Is this your...”

 

“House? Yup! I’d like you to have dinner with my family.”

 

Sungmin’s jaw dropped. Again.

 

Oh. God.

 

Siwon walked him up to the front doors, pulling out keys, when he paused for a moment and turned around. “Let me just clear something up.” He took a deep breath and Sungmin wondered what could be so important.

 

“Are you Christian and do you have abs?”

 

Sungmin just stared at him. Why were his dates all crazy? “Yes and sort of?” He said, subconsciously poking his stomach.

 

Siwon looked at him for a moment before nodding. “Good enough,” he said before opening the door for Sungmin. He walked inside and was immediately taken aback by the beautiful house.

 

Inside it was all pearly white, with a large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, beautiful wood spiral staircases, and fancy looking bookshelves with old books on it and pictures of God and pictures portraying the Christianity everywhere.

 

“Wow,” Sungmin said, impressed.

 

Siwon brought him into a few more beautiful rooms before they entered a room where two very good looking people sat at a long table.

 

Jeez, even Siwon’s parents were good looking.

 

“This must be Sungmin!” Mrs. Choi said with a brilliant smile as she invited him to sit down at the other side of the table with Siwon. “It’s nice to finally meet you!”

 

Sungmin bowed, returning the kind smile. “No really, the pleasure is mine.”

 

Sungmin actually enjoyed the Choi’s company. They were polite, kind and had great food. They were still on idle chatter when Mr. Choi suddenly spoke up.

 

“So, when is the wedding?”

 

Sungmin almost laughed, thinking it a funny joke, until he looked at Mr. Choi’s face.

 

He was serious.

 

 

“Holy shiskabobs, he thought we were going to get married!” Sungmin said as he threw open the door of the apartment and stormed inside, frantic.

 

Kyuhyun, who had been drinking a nice tall glass of soda, promptly spit said soda out and began coughing.

 

“Really?” Zhou Mi said in amazement as he began patting Kyuhyun on the back that looked like he was having hard time breathing.

 

“Here,” Sungmin passed Kyuhyun a glass of water who gulped it down.

 

When Kyuhyun finally seemed to pass the phase of not dying, he gave Sungmin an exasperated look. “You’re not really getting married, are you?!” He said, staring wide eyed at his roommate.

 

“Of course not!” Sungmin said and sighed, rubbing his head.

 

A look of relief passed on Kyuhyun’s face before he grinned mischievously and poked Sungmin. “So, when’s the wedding?”

 

Sungmin punched him while Zhou Mi burst into giggles.

 

How he hated his friends.