Chapter Seven

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 


Chapter Seven
 

I got discharged that same night, but i felt like i wanna stay at the hospital because KIM PERFECTION TAEYEON. Tiffany told Taeyeon to step out and get the car from the parking area of the hospital, it was almost late night and so it was safe for her to go out. But i swear, if i can only breath properly around her. I would gladly take the car instead of making her go out, and so when the angel went out, i just followed her with my eyes and didn't even notice that Tiffany was already near me.


"She's melting inside you." Tiffany commented as she grabbed her purse, grabbed mine along with my phone and handed it to me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Tiffany just signed my papers so i could get discharged. She also told me how i don't need to worry about the bill because she paid nothing. Right, i am with one of the most powerful girl in South Korea. So going back, the older woman was looking at me with a sly smile on her face, which i could not decipher. I snarled and jumped down the bed. "What? I know, you should be scared of me right now. I'm one of those creepy sasaengs who are head over heels for their idol." I bend down and grabbed my shoes which was under the bed then sat on the couch and wore them, Tiffany was still standing in front of me with her hands on her waist. I focused on wearing my shoes which was a lot harder i guess because i was so dizzy, i didn't let Tiffany notice though and so i sat back up with my untied shoes.


Tiffany went to the table to grab the papers and wave it in front of me. "I'm just going to pass this, you can go to the back exit i know Taeyeon's already waiting there or if not, just wait on the bench near the exit." And she left, i just nodded because my vision suddenly went round and so i closed my eyes and leant on my seat. I heard the door opened after a few minutes, i just ignored it thinking it was Tiffany so i kept my eyes closed and held my wounded forehead. 


"I'm just dizzy, can't tie my shoes but i'll be fine.." I muttered, it was silent for a good minute or two before i felt pressure on my foot. My shoelace were being tied. I shot my eyes open and saw her there, crouched down while concentrated on tying my shoes. Once she was down, she look up at me and i swear i started hyperventilating when my chest weaved up and down, i held both my head and my chest with my hands and she stood right up and went to the door while looking at me. "Sorry, i'm worried you hurt earlier. It's me the reason why you passed.. out right?" She struggled to communicate. If i wasn't having a hard time breathing i would've squealed at this perfection in front of me.


My chest calmed down, probably because our proximity was far now. I just sat there, probably with a messy hair, ugly looking facial expression with my wounded forehead. This is reality, i am sat here.. looking at this glorious creation of the great God which i have adored for the past five years of my existence. Kim Taeyeon, the woman i just always see on my phone as i wake up because she is the wallpaper, and the very same woman whom i kiss over the screen of my phone before i sleep. Standing in front of me, wearing the cutest possible facial expression and i can't help but worry if my heart is already echoing inside the room because of the noisy beating.


"I love you.." I blurted like a fool crazy in love that did nothing but drool in front of the woman whom i wished and cried to even have a glimpse at for years, standing there, showing that same smile i see everyday at the posters hung on the wall of my room. She mouthed a little thank you before i heard the door open wide and there stood a panting Tiffany. She sighed before turned to the smiling Taeyeon and the in awe, me. "I thought you fainted again.." She shook her head and went to me, lifting me up and practically hugging me to stand up. "Let's go!" Tiffany smiled, i took my stuff with me and started walking to the door. My heart started beating fast again at the distance of Taeyeon, i just saw her silently giggle and so i turned to Tiffany instead and started to slowly walk like a crippled person with Taeyeon tidying up the room real quick and finally following us.


Once we got on Tiffany's mini cooper. I rode the back because the eyesmiling girl told me i had more space than sitting on the passenger's seat. So there i am, heading to their apartment. With Tiffany as the driver, Taeyeon sitting on the passenger's seat and me on the back of the car. Is this the best day of my life or what? I decided to just believe i'm actually not stuck in a long agonizing dream i have everyday and i am living the real life.


I noticed that the girl's were talking for a little, not what i expected like them having a loud and full of laugh conversation. They were just casually talking to themselves as if letting me have my lone time, when Tiffany saw on the rear mirror that i am looking at them. She smiled and turned to glance at me real quick before focusing back on the road. She then started speaking English. "Hey! You're back from the day dreaming?" She teased and showed a toothy grin, something i had quite expected her to do. I mean, Tiffany on screen and real life are almost similar aside from the fact that of course, she's more humanly in person. What i meant by that is, she's not as worse as people perceive her to be. And Taeyeon, she's far from that Kid Leader everyone expects, she not really dorky, or funny or derp in person. Maybe that's how she is as years passed by, she's more silent than of a talker. One fact that added is, because i don't speak Korean.


"I'm sorry, i can't help it because you know.." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter