Chapter Nineteen

Falling In Love with You (TaeyeonXYou Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Nineteen


Day Five:


I woke up and shot my eyes open when i felt myself alone, the side was empty and so i hurried and opened the tent's zipper. I saw Taeyeon sitting on the camping chair, it was not even dawn yet she was there, sipping on a glass which seemed to be tea, snuggling to herself. I rubbed my eyes and went back in to grab the blanket then i went out. Taeyeon saw me and smiled, i nod once at her and showed a tiny smile. "Good morning." I greeted and stood to wrap the blanket around her. I sat on the chair in front of her when i saw her offer and put her mug on the table before she pushed it near my part of the table, i turned to her and saw her nodding as if telling me that it's okay to drink it. 


But i don't drink tea.


So i didn't speak but i pushed the glass near her again then sipped my mouth as if locking it. I heard her giggle, a hearty giggle, that type of giggle that you'd like to hear every morning.


"How did you sleep earlier?" Taeyeon asked as she grabbed the mug again and sipped on it then put the mug back on the table, i just held my hand together and stretched it then yawned before answering. I was too sleepy to answer but i turned to her and shrugged.


"It was fine, so cold. Then you are so cold as well. Like, your skin is literally cold." She laughed and held the blanket closer to her and sipped on her tea again. I stood up, went to get two pack of ramyun then i put the small induction cooker on the table and started cooking the hot noodles, at least to get our stomachs warm before we head home.


After we ate, we went around once more. The weather took a swing, it wasn't scorching but the place is already warm and it's just morning. But it's a good weather to take a walk. We had fun, took pictures with whatever we see that's interesting and if the forest probably was not too big, It will be filled with our laughters.


While Taeyeon was driving back home, i can literally see how droopy her eyes were. I think she got exhausted at the forest earlier. I badly wanna offer and drive, she was gripping on the steering wheel tightly and fighting to keep her eyes open. If i only know my way around or if i have internation license, i sure will take over. And i think what's making her more sleepy is because her album was playing on the car, and i think.. her songs makes her sleepy? Which kind of works.. For me i think. But i don't want us to be both sleepy so i clicked on the screen and her song 'I' suddenly played, i saw her sit up right when i did and i just chuckled. This is my favorite song of her, second is Can you hear me. Yup. Very nice.


"You filmed the music video in Netherlands right?" I asked as i leaned on my sides and turned to her. I saw her blink slowly, her eyes still on the road before she threw a quick glance at me and shook her head.


"No, it was in NEW ZEALAND." Oh my god, what did i just say? I laughed at my own stupidity. Well, it sounded similar anyway so why not? I heard Taeyeon started to laugh at what i said as well then she started telling me her experience. I sat comfortably, i know i woke her up now. I mean, we still have half an hour before we get home according to the navigation system.


"It is fun, the PD-nim teach me how i should run.. you know? In the mountain-y area?" She lifted her hand and swayed it around, the way she tells her experience is so animated and so cute. "When he ran, he tripped and fell." I rubbed my arm and laughed with Taeyeon at the fun story.


"By the way, your English.. i never expected it to be so good." I mentioned. I immediately saw her cheeks went red and i could just 'Aw' at the cute sight. Why are you so humble despite your status Taeyeon? She shook her head again, when the car stopped at the red traffic light. She turned to me and pouted.


"Tiffany always tease me. She teach me and tease me at the same time." The information didn't get into me but what got into me was the thought of Tiffany. Speaking of that girl. She never contacted me, not even once when she left the dorm. I mean, probably she tells Taeyeon what she is doing and such and i know i don't have the right yet to tell her to tell me how she's doing and such. But it was such a mystery to me why Tiffany suddenly left. She didn't even explain properly if it was for work and such.


We soon arrived home, this time. We didn't carry everything. Taeyeon asked staffs from their apartment's building to carry our things because we were both exhausted. Once we arrived home, first thing we both did was to change our clothes into a comfortable one.


I went to Tiffany's room to change into a comfortable pajamas and shirt, after i did. I went out the room and dropped my lazy body on the sofa then grabbed the remote to open the TV. It was the first time i was ever watching TV here in Korea. And it's so interesting, i mean you know. Back in my country, if i see anything about Korea on the national TV, i'd go ballistic and watch it even if it's actually just a random mention of the said country.


I sat there as i flicked through the channels. News, variety shows, dramas, music shows. Awesome. Then i stopped at MBC. And saw Tiffany performing. I just wanna dance..? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? SHE DEBUTED SOLO? WHAT?


I freaked out as i ran to her room to grab my phone just in time for Taeyeon to come out her own room dressed in comfy clothes, i didn't notice her but when i got my phone, i ran back to the living room to check my phone and at the same time, watch her performance on her solo debut. Taeyeon sat beside me on the sofa, looking at me confused as to why i am acting like i'm in such a hurry.


"Tiffany debuted solo? HOW CAN I NOT KNOW?" I ogled at the news updates i checked on my phone, actually ignoring the news about me that's still fresh. I was not aware that she's having her solo debut. I swear i'm such a bad f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter