Chapter 7- The message in the bottle

That Keychain...

Shin Hye,

Hello. How are you? You might not even know who is this. I'm not going to tell you who am I as it's not necessary.

Before you began to read this message, you should have known that the keychain had shone brightly before it burst. In fact, the "keychain" is not a keychain. I disguise it into a keychain to avoid suspicious people from taking this from you. You must be thinking, how I disguise it? I can do magic. You might think that science is behind those cheap magic tricks outside. But mine are genuine. 

This "keychain" was given to you after you are born. It has been by your side since you are born. What I can tell you is that I'm not your mother. I can't tell you who am I. It's unnecessary as what I had said in the beginning of this message. 

I could see that you had reunited with Jin Young. Which is good to know. He's going to be in a big help in this. But, the moment you reunited with him, someone is trying to get close to you, am I right? That someone is after this "keychain". Oh, I forgot something...

This is important. VERY IMPORTANT! This matters your life. This yellow and purple key you see in the bottle, is what he's after. That someone wants that key, to do something bad, towards you and your mother. That key, leads you to something, your heart. Your fragile heart. 

Whoever unlocks the lock to your heart, you will love that person forever in your life. You might not think it's true but it is. That is why you never experience true love. Your heart is calm. However, not to worry, that lock is hard to find. That someone wants you to love him is because of one thing that you have in your possession.

The amulet in you. It is in you so you can't see it. But I can. That amulet has a special power that might turn the world upside down. I can't tell you about that any further. What I could tell your is that that yellow and purple key must be with you at all times. 

There's one last thing I had left out. You might not even need the key to love someone. And never, EVER tell this to anyone, even your mother. 

Wish you all the best, and...I am sorry...

Yours Sincerely,
Someone who cares for you