Chpt 13

That Keychain...

"My sixth sense? Luna what are you talking about? And aren't you suppose to hide yourself? And-" "No more buts young lady! Shin Hye, you rest! You um....Jin Young right? Come with me. I need to speak to you about something."

 

Luna then left the room with Jin Young, leaving me alone to rest. About the sixth sense Luna was talking about, those images and related scenes that were shown during my sleep and just now....are they hints on what is going to happen in the future? Am I.....g-gonna die?! No way......no way that amulet is going to be taken away from me. I don't know where is it, but if it concerns the world, I will give my utmost best to protect it...the key...will always be by my side....

 

-Jin Young's POV-

Me: "You talk? There's no tape recording or radio here right?"

Luna: "What do you think? Listen..... *looks around* I really need your help and my senses told me YOU are the one who can save Shin Hye"

Me: "Why not Ji Ae....or Mark? They have potenti-"

Luna: "Shhhhhhhhh! I don't want to spill this piece of information to Shin Hye yet because you know....it concerns her social life. I would only tell you about this. But promise me.....NEVER EVER tell Shin Hye about this.... For the time being, this information, only the two of us know about it. Got it?"

Me: "Sure. Now tell me, what is it?"

Luna: "Okay. *Looks around again* *whispers* I suspect Mark and Ji Ae are trying to harm Shin Hye....by getting the amulet from her and control the world.... I SUSPECT okay....I'm not very sure of it yet but....it is more than 70% accurate. 

Me: "WHAT-"

Luna: "SHHHHH! Oops... yes it is....your job is...try to pull Shin Hye away from Mark and Ji Ae to avoid the attack as soon as possible. 

Me: "so you are saying that...Mark and Ji Ae knew each other and planned everything before I came?"

Luna: "Yes my dear friend. You are the only one that I could trust besides Shin Hye although she could be a bit annoying but still trustable. Oh before I forgot, take this."

A shiny, gold jade was passed to me by that hamster.

Luna: "This is the guardian jade. This jade will keep you and Shin Hye safe and I forgot to mention... you might need to fight against them. This jade will help to gain the necessary powers to defend and attack. Of course you can self train or you can train with Shin Hye if you want. That's all I have to said to you for now. And her mother is coming up soon. Hurry into the room quick!"

Me: "Okay okay...."

---------------------------------------

I soon got up and flip through my notes and study as I have nothing to do. Then, a piece of paper dropped on the floor. The words on it were written in fresh blood. The paper says: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL GET YOU

 

I immediately threw the paper away and scurried to a corner of my room, shivering. Things had not been looking great today.  Just then, Jin Young enters the room. "What happened...?" He asked and saw that piece of paper I threw. He pick it up and was shocked by the message. He seem not confused and knew what to do. I asked him,"Do you know who is it from?" He shakes his head in disagreement. "Hey...you need some rest...look at how pale your face is.." he lie me down on the bed and covered a blanket over me, humming a tune to make me fall asleep. 

 

-Jin Young's POV-

After reading the message, I felt that I need to do something to keep Shin Hye safe from them. But how...Ji Ae was Shin Hye's childhood friend and Mark was in good terms with them. Even Shin Hye knows about this she would not believe it. Plus, it was written in blood, but whose? I can't attract attention from the public too...it will cause the situation to worsen. 

 

I hum a tune to let Shin Hye fall asleep. Just looking at her pale face just makes me wanted to protect her more, more than just a friend to her... But am I up to that level? What if she...no... she can't fall in love with Mark...no way... I thought of ways to win her heart from Mark to avoid the attack and so as for love... that's my mission now...