Chapter 11

That Keychain...

I looked around the house, looking for good materials to made Luna a good area to sleep and rest. I gathered all suitable materials for Luna's rest area: a box and an unwanted pillow that fits in the box perfectly. "Now just just place this box on my study table...okay done!" Luna looked at the "artwork" that I had made for her. "Seems promising... Its just for the time being right?" Luna then went to give her sleeping area a try. 

Luna: "Hey...this pillow is comfy... Although the box is a bit dull, it's quite enclose and keeps me from falling off. Just don't close the box." 

Me: "I wouldn't trap you in there. It will suffocate you instead and I don't want that." 

Luna: "At least you're not that bad..."

Me: "What do you mean that I'm not that bad?! Anyways, what excuse should I say to my mom to keep you here?"

Luna: "This one...um...you found me abandoned near school and decided to keep me as a pet then."

"Okay..." Thinking that the reason was reasonable. Unknowingly I sat down and took out my books to study and revise. "What are you doing?" Luna asked me all of a sudden. "Studying. Can't you see? I have school. You better get some rest. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Don't worry about me." "Since you said it, then I'll go to sleep without you~ we just met and it seems that we are in good terms already huh?" Luna replied then yawn and dozed off while I continued to revise and went to bed after half an hour. 

The next day-------------------------

"Hey! Wait up! You're gonna be late! Shin Hye!!!" "Woah! Who th- oh...it's you..." With my blurred vision, I saw Luna at the side of my bed. I reach out for my alarm clock and the clock shows 5.30am. "Did you read the clock wrongly..." unknowingly I went back to sleep. "Wake. Up. Already." I sudden felt that I'm in the air. "Woah! What's-"
"I need you to do something for me. Get Up!" "Ok ok...let me down."

"Fine." Luna then settle me on the ground on my feet. "What do you want me to do?" Luna smile at me, I had a feeling that that smile isn't a good one. "Training." "Ahahaha...training...for?" "Your safety. Your life and the world is at a crucial stage. You need training so you will be able to protect yourself at least when I'm not around. You will thank me for that." Thinking back to that note, it does make sense. "But why in the early morning?"

Staring into my eyes, she said, "Do you want the whole world to know about your story? Don't worry, we will not train here, we will at somewhere else. Somewhere where no one can enter but us." "Okay... we are going there now? Or what?" 

"Yes indeed Shin Hye, BEHOLD!" Luna raise her paws and started chanting a spell and in front of me, a mysterious yellow-orange door appeared. The door looked high class and that was when I realize my outfit has changed. I was no longer in my pjs but in a flawless dress that is unavailable in any outlet stores. The dress was light purple with yellow outlines and my hair was tied up in a bun with an orange ribbon. The dress was quite long but it's not a gown. 

"Stop admiring your dress and lets go. We have to hurry before anyone realizes this!" She rushed into the door and I follow suit. As I enter that door, I was amazed. The scenery and the spring-like atmosphere just makes me feel relaxed and... "This is where you will train." Luna proudly showed me around the area and on the way, training. "Thanks Luna. For taking good care of me" Luna looked at me with a confused look,"I deserve no thanks. It's my responsibility for protecting you and train you so you can be on your own." She replied with a smile and we continued to train till it's time to leave for school. 

Few months has passed, my skills have grown and improved day by day. It was also the time of the year that there will be lots of tests. But...I feel that something back is going to happen... Something bad...tragic...to...

 

 

 

 

Note for fellow readers:

Sorry guys for the long hiatus! 😓 I was quite busy and I tried my best to keep the story going for your interest. I'm happy that some of you actually like my story. Thank you guys for your support! :) For this and next year, I am going to be very busy due to my schoolwork.... but I will still try my very best to update this story and make this story interesting for you guys. If possible, I will try to update this story every month/two months depending on how much time I have. I will also need to apologize for this Chapter as it's quite short. But still, once again, thank you for all your support! 

-EstherBunbun:)