Chpt 12- Familiar...?

That Keychain...

I reached the school with tense fists. Three tests in a day...I wonder how the others are coping while I'm...my god... I was invited by Ji Ae and Na Young to study for the three tests at the library. I reached and saw Na Young waving at me. I waved back and hurried towards them. "Sor..sorry I'm late..." "Haha it's okay, I actually overslept too..." Ji Ae snatches at the back of her head as she confesses. We settled down and revise whatever we got before entering the battlefield -the classroom- to face our enemies-test papers. 

Half an hour before we left for the "battlefield", we met Jin Young and Mark on the way. Jin Young waved his hand at me while the both of them walked towards us. I can tell that Na Young is getting insane in the head as Mark walk towards us. 

Mark: "So are you fully prepared?"
Me: "Ahahaha...nope."
Na Young: "Shin Hye...stop lying... I'm then the...the one one wh..who is not really prepared!"
Ji Ae: "Yeah...could tell from your tone. I don't know if Mark or the tests is causing your tone be like that" *smirk at Na Young*
Jin Young: "Shall we go back to our classroom together?"
Me: "Yup! That's okay! Let's go!"

Mark and the rest of us spilt paths and headed towards to our classrooms. Na Young seems to be all stars...still... "Hey Shin Hye, are you free during lunch? I want to catch up with you" Jin Young sudden request got me quite shock, yet happy. I replied "Yes! Hm..I mean...that's okay for me... haha..." Realizing that I replied without any thinking makes me wanting to slap myself. Why did I agree to that so easily? 

"Impulsive due to love?" Na Young whispered into my ears, causing me to get shivers. "Hahaha...no...it's too young for love you know.... I just wanted to get to know him more since he's my deskmate for like several months" "If you say so..." Na Young muttered in disappointment. It seems that Na Young really wanted Jin Young and me to be together...is it because of Mark and therefore wanted me to be distant with him by 'shipping' Jin Young and me together? 

We proceeded to the classroom and got ready for the tests. After all the tests were taken and lessons passed, I sudden feel a weight off my shoulders. Then I realized it was lunch and remembered that I agreed with Jin Young to meet up with him. As he is my deskmate, I waited for him to finish packing his bag and we set off. As we leave, we chat a bit and ask each other about school. 

Me: "So, how the tests? Doing okay in school?" 
Jin Young: "Yup, I'm doing fine. Getting better grades then you. *smiles* Just kidding!"
Me: "Haha it's true you got better grades than me. Teach me if you have time."
Jin Young: "I have time now, if you want, I can help you prepare for the upcoming tests. After that project work we worked together that time, remember, I find you very cooperative. If I teach you, your grades will shoot up!"
Me: "Haha self praising yourself as a good tutor."

This time, I felt a tight squeeze in my chest, making me unable to breathe. It was so tight that my legs grew weak. Before I knew, I fell on the ground, grasping for air. "Shin Hye! Shin Hye, what happened to you? Can you heard me..." soon Jin Young's voice faded and  I closed my eyes......

In front of me, I saw a tall male figure, with a school uniform, standing with a gold-sliver key. Admiring the key, playing with the key by tossing it up and catching it. I saw myself in the same cage that I was in in the particular dream. In a way, that man seems familiar, like I seen him before. Then, a young lady stepped in and walked towards the man. I can't see her face clearly as she was wearing a masquerade mask and a gown with a matching colour of fiery red. To my surprise, the lady looks familiar too. They muttered to each other about something, I can't heard anything. I was too tired to even speak. As they were about to turn around...

"Shin Hye...Shin Hye...you awake?" The first person I saw was Jin Young. I was at home. Then I saw my mom sitting by the bed. "Shin Hye, I'm glad you are feeling fine. I thought you are ill. Maybe is because of the stress due to the tests coming in your way. Luckily Jin Young was beside you when you fainted. Get some rest my child." She kisses my forehead and leaves the room with Jin Young beside me.

"I'm relieved that you are okay... maybe I shouldn't give you tuition today..." "Woah woah woah...I sensed something strange already right before you entered your sixth sense. You boy! I need you!"