Chpt 14- Mirrors Mirrors...everywhere

That Keychain...

"Hmm...?" I woke up in a room, surrounded with mirrors of different sizes. I was not in my room... "What's all this mirrors for... Woah!" One of the mirrors started to speak up. "Hay yu stop dreaming n liten to I! Yu in soup! Yu know?"  "I'm confused...what soup? Am I in danger? You know something about the amulet in me right? What dan-"  "Yu gur liten to I ka? Yu have to stop by each mirrir to fin out more! Go now gur!" 

 

"Okay..." I walk towards the tall and old mirror to the mirror's left, I started asking the second mirror, "Hi...what danger am I in? Maybe you tell me more?" "Hi sweetheart, the danger is close to you I afraid. They are close to you, closer than what you think sweetheart... I feel sorry for you... go to the next mirror to know more sweetheart. That's all I can give you. *weeps*" "Okay, thank you." The next mirror I went to was small and looked new. "Sup yo miss! You know that bros are forever bros? Well in yo case, that isn't the case! Heh it rhythms ahaha! Be sure to be cautious of who you are besties with. They might be close to you with a motive! See ya!"

 

Come to think of the words of the second and third mirror, things doesn't seem to look right... As I talk with more mirrors, things start to patch up...

"They are close to you, closer than what you think sweetheart..."

"Bros are forever bros. Well in yo case, that isn't the case!"

"They knew each other before they know you..."

"Of course you will not know! Which idiot will tell you that they befriends with you to kill you?!"

"I-I worry for y-you t-hey are stronger th-than wh-what you th-think... AH! It-it's just to horrible to continue!"

"Using you for their personal gain...geez such losers! You treated them so well and you are close with one another..."

"Danger...I sense it... DON'T! And I mean it! Don't go out with your best friend! Except for that guy you saw when you went to sleep!"

"He just came right to you not because he's interest in you in your person, but your amulet... I know everything! Trust me and the other mirrors!"

 

Oh no... n-no way... that friendship... it's a lie... no... "NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! This is an illusion right?! Ji Ae is true to me and Mark isn't that type of person! You don't kn-"   "Don yu understood? Peeps do have mask to hid their true self! Even yu, us, n everyone! They are the sam! Betrayed by peeps isn't nice but yu have to know that they are baddies tryin to kill yu! It's a live o die sitution! Wake up gur!"

 

*Pant pant pant* I'm back in my room...with Luna staring at me with concern. "What's up? You look even pale than before! You need more rest-" "LUNA! Tell me... please be honest! Ji Ae and Mark, are they planning to-to kill me-for the amulet?!" "Oh gosh...how did you know that?! Okay Shin Hye...you need to calm down and have yourself laid in bed...I get Jin Young!"

 

I laid in bed with cold sweat dripping form my forehead to my cheeks, worrying about what I just knew. But Ji Ae...she was my best friend for more than 10 years...this can't be happening- 

 

Everything suddenly turn black and a clear image was formed in front of me. This time, that sixth sense view was clearer than usual. This might be cause by my understanding of the situation. Those familiar figures were masked as usual, the voice was even clearer than before. They were having a big feast, like they were celebrating something huge. I realized that I had a deep hole in me and a time bomb tied around my arms and body, making me unable to move. I was trapped in a cage that was heavily locked with numerous metal chains. Except, there were two more cages, one prisoned a masked lady dressed in very dark blue with a moon bracelet on her right wrist and another cage was empty with broken chains and locks. 

 

The scene faded away and Jin Young and Luna were in my sight. "I'm sorry to worry you guys..." Luna spoke with a calm tone, "It's okay! Glad you are fine now. You just had another sixth sense view. Well, one thing, how did you know that it was Ji Ae and Mark? Mind you tell us?" I told them about the mysterious room fulled with mirrors that talked and the "danger" they warned me about. Followed by that, I told the both of them about the weird sixth sense views I had been seeing recently. Luna seemed serious and started to get tense when listening to my words and experiences. 

 

"We have to start at this instant! No more holding back! We have to go! NOW!" Luna teleported us to the area where I trained my abilities to fight against magic. Jin Young was confused, "What is this place? It's beautiful..." "There's no time to admire its beauty! We have to train you to fight against magic! Shin Hye is well trained, but unfortunately you're not. We have to start now! Grab this dagger and let's go go GO!"

 

Like how my clothes changed, Jin Young's did the same. He was in a blue gentleman suit with a coat flying with the wind. The collar was not meant to be folded and he wore black leather gloves and a pair of leather boots. He looks serious in that style and it kind of suit him a bit. Luna and me taught him the basics of defense and attacks and we had practice fights with each other. It was rather fun than exhausting as he kept on losing to me. Teasing him being weak and training together with Luna in such an environment where no one knows what goes on here. 

 

Or rather...just looking at his smile when he loses to me just made my heart skipped a beat. My feelings for him could only grow and not lost. But thinking that he treats me only as a friend...no...someday...I will..I might...tell him how I really feel...deep in my heart...