Who are you

Breaking good

"Could be.." Jungkook replies, looking over at the scared boy. "Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asks him. "Uhm, yeah ofcourse." Jimin asnwers. "Okay, lets go then." Jungkook as he gets up and takes Becca her hand, helping her get up as he walks with her towards the open doors. "Kook, arent you scared of what'll be out there? Its quite dark." Becca says as she follow Jungkooks lead. "Not really, we are finally free." He replies, but deep inside he is scared, scared to death to be honest, but he doesnt show it. He loooks over at becca as they are now almost out of the basement, these doors arent the one the kidnappers always come through, its a door directly leading to the outside world. Jungkook steps outside and looks around, seeing nothing but darkness and trees, reaching up far into the black sky. "Lets run" Rebecca exclaims as she pullls Jungkook along and Jin, Elise and Jimin following the both of them. As Becca runs as fast as she can she feels the leaves slap across her face, she looks down to the ground, looking out for any roots as she suddenly clashes up to something. As she lays on the florr and looks up to see what made her fall she sees a huge fence, approximately 10 metres up. "Shoot..." Becca exclaims as she stares at it. "They locked us up again!" Jungkook screams. "Shh, Shh, maybe they can hear us." Becca says, shutting the boy up immediatly as he just nods. "And now?" He whispers. "I dont know." She replies the boy. "Can we like dig a hole underneath it to escape?" Jungkook asks, looking at the girl who starts digging and feeling. "No, they planted the whole thing in the ground." She says as her hands keep bumping up to the iron pins in the ground. Jungkook sighs in frustration and ruffles his hair. "We also lost the others." He says. "Yeah, i know, i think its better that we splitted up, dont you think?" She asks the now sitting boy. "Yeah, youre probably right Becca." He replies. Suddenly a loud noise fills the woods, someone starts talking over a meghaphone. "Now that you've had the time to escape, its our turn now, watch out. And remember that you can always comeback to the house and surrender." The voice says. "Never..." Jungkook softly speaks. Out of nowhere a person starts laughing, hysterically, a laugh that makes everyone upon hearing it shiver. "W-whats that?" Becca asks softly. "I-I dont know." Jungkook replies. "But i think its time for us to run." Jungkook says as he gets up and takes Becca her hand, pulling her along, further into the woods. As theyre running Becca pulls Jungkook towards her. "We should follow the fence for an opening." She says, as he just nods and they run along the fence. Suddenly they hear a girl's scream in the distance, making them run even faster, trying to find the end of this fence. Suddenly Becca lets go of Jungkook and Jungkook runs a bi futher, trusting that she will follow him. As He stops and looks around he sees Becca nowhere, "Becca!" he screams as he starts to panick and search around. "..." He says softly, quickly walking back in the direction they came from. "Becca!" He yells again, louder this time, no response, nothing. As he starts running again he yells her name repeatedly. Suddenly he hears someone groan slightly. "Wwho's there?!" He asks, walking towards the direction the sound came from. "Reveal yourself!" He yells, walking closer to see the figure of a person laying in the bushes, as he slowly approaches the person he tightens his eyes closed, in attempt to see who the person is. "Becca!" He yells again, now really close to the person it grabs his ankle, pulling him to the bushes, as he screams he falls over and tries to crawl away, but the grip on him is too tight and kicking the hand also doesnt work. Quickly the person jumps on top of him and reaches for his throath, looking the Jungkook straight into his eyes. "W-who are you?" Jungkook asks, almost choking now. "Teahyung! And you? You locked me in here?" The boy yells, growing more angry. "N-no! T-they locked us u-up too." Jungkook manages to speak out as Teahyung lets go of his troath and moves away from him as Jungkook gasps for air. "H-have you seen my- uhm... a girl with brown hair which reaches to her shoulders?" Jungkook asks, looking at the boy. "N-no, sorry." teahyung says. "Whats your name?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. "Im Jungkook, and those devils locked me, two girls and two friends of mine up in their basement and they just told us to escape but we cant find a way out." Jungkook explains the boy. "And you?" Jungkook asks. "well, I was with my little brother playing in the woods this morning and my brother ran away, to home and I got losted, and then someone hit me with something hard and I woke up here, in the dark." Taehyung explains. "Owh, Sorry to hear that." Jungkook says. "Lets search together for the rest." Jungkook says, getting up. "The rest?" Taehyung asks, but also getting up. "Yeah, my friends and Becca." he says as he runs further, followed by Taehyung. As they run further along the fence they see something moving in the corner of the fence. "Jimin?" Jungkook asks softly, as Jimins head comes in view. "You okay?" Jungkook asks his friend, who doesnt react and just stares at his friend, now lifting us his arm and pointing in Jungkook's direction. "What?" Jungkook asks, not understanding what his friend is trying to say. "What is it Jimin?" He asks as the boy only continiues to stare past him and point. As Jungkook slowly turns around his eyes turn big at the sight, they see Jin, hanging from a tree with a rope around his neck, dead....