Prey

Breaking good

"I'm going out to kill an animal." Jimin says as he swings his gun around his shoulder and heads for the door. "Good luck, and make it a big one so they cant get it into their house easily or finish it too quickly. And don’t forget to don’t spill any blood, that’s for them." Jin yells to the jimin. "Yeah hyung, I'll take care of that. See you guys soon!" Jimin yelled as he left to shoot down an animal in the woods. "Okay jungkook, I think we got everything now, the plastic, the acid and knives just in case." Jin says as he walks back into the living room joining Becca and Jungkook. "Yeah, I think so too hyung." He says while nodding. "Uhm guys I think you forgot one thing." Becca exclaims looking at the both of them. "Oh yeah? What did we forget than?" Jungkook asks. "Well you haven't given me a gun to help you guys." She says. "Uhm, you can shoot?" Jungkook asks. "Well, I'm really good with bow and arrow, so a gun is kinda the same right?!" She asks. "Well, we don’t have any guns left if all of us three guys get one, but we do have a bow and some arrows, Jungkook why don’t you get it for here?" Jin says as Jungkook is already walking to get it. "That’s cool, thanks Jin." She exclaims while smiling. As Jungkook comes back with the archery supplies he hands them to Becca who admires them. "Whoa, they're authentic, they look amazing" she exclaims as she puts on the shooters-belt en quickly makes a few practice-poses. "You look cool" Jungkook says while staring at the girl. "Ah, thanks jungkook" she replies while smiling back. "So were all set guys?" Jin asks. Both answer with a 'yeah' and Jin nods while smiling. "Good, I will make dinner now and soon jimin will be back too." Jin says while walking to the kitchen and starts cooking. "He makes the best food you’ve ever had." Jungkook says to Becca, making her smile. "Good, because I'm really hungry." Becca says while rubbing her tummy.
As they sit down to get eat dinner there's suddenly a loud noie outside of the house. Jungkook gets up and walks to the window to see whats going up. His eyes widen and he starts to cheer as he sees jimin pulling along a huge dead body of a huge deer. "He did it!" Jungkook cheers happily as Jin and Becca walk up to take a look at the sight too. "Oah, thats a huge one too." Jin exclaims. "Yeah it is" Jimin says as he walks into the kitchen, covered in blood from the animal. "good job jiminshi" jin says as he pats his back, which Jungkook does too before sitting down and eating again. "Now sit down with us and eat, you deserved it jimin." Jin said as he washed the boys' face. After jimin washed his hands clean he sits down with everyone and starts eating. "So, i see youre hungry." Becca says while looking at him. "Yeah, i could aeat a whole deer by myself, but we have to save that for later." he says while giggling slightly with the others. After theyve finished their meals Jin cleans up and Jimin puts some ropes onto the deer to carry it to Lucifers house. Meanwhile Becca, Jungkook and Jin get ready by dressing up warmly and getting their guns and archery supplies ready.
 As the three of them are ready they walk outside towards Jimin who's is waiting for them while holding up the deer with two ropes. "Jungkook, can you carry the other side of the animal, we can easily walk towards the house then." Jimin says while holding his part of the rope. "Fine" Jungkook exclaims as he grabs the rope and lifts his side up, getting the deer of the ground. As they walk to the house in silence they all are afraid, afraid of what might happen, afraid of the people, well devils, who live in the house, afraid of the unknown. But theyre sure about one thing, they can trust on eachother and they have a good plan. Jin who is walking with the acid and plastic box walks behind Becca. As he suddenly touches her shoulder, Becca turns around. "What?" she asked. "Arent you scared for what'll be there. What we possible could find in that horror house??" he asks. "Well i just wanna find my friend and leave. You guys deal with the demons and !" she replies. He nods and they all walk in silence again, all thinking. "Look" Jimin suddenly whispers as he looks ahead. "So thats it huh?" Becca replies. "Yes thats the house." Jungkook says. "Okay the plan starts now guys. You wait here for my sign." Jin says as everyone lays flat on the floor he pulls out a binocular and points it at the windows, seeing if there is anyone who could see them. "Go." Jin exclaims and the plan is on jungkook and jimin quickly run with the deer to the house and they lay it down exactly eight metres away from the door. Meanwhile Jin and Becca run to the backside of the house and hide in some bushes, waiting for Jimin and Jungkook to come to them. As they wait they see some movement inside of the house, someone comes out of a basement and walks to the window on the front. He watches and suddenly runs to the staircase, yelling, but then quickly goes to the frontdoor. Jungkook and Jimin get up and run towards the house, as fast as they can they enter the house andwait in the small livingroom for the devils to come back, they hear them yelling out of happiness and the sounds come even closer, which means they are pulling the animal into the house. Jimin sticks his hand up and signs for Jin to come. As Jin sees the sign he rushes around the house to the frontdoor and hides, watching the devils bring in the dead deer. The last one who gets in closes the door and then screams can be heard, loud ones, screams going through bones, sending shivers down spines...