Breaking good

Breaking good

In the middle of Elise wakes up and pokes Yoongi is his ribs. "What the f-" He replies while groaning and turning towards the girl. "Can you do something for me?' She asks, looking into his eyes. "Uhm, yeah. Depends on what you want me to do." He says, running his eyes. "Can you please release Becca and Jungkook. Like, right now." She says. "No, I cant." He simply replies, turning back around to get back to sleep. "Yes you can, and you WILL." She replies emphasizing the last word. He just groans in response. "NOW YOONGI!" She says, louder. "Just shutup." He replies, not turning around. "Yoongi?" "mhm?" "If I kill myself you'll die." She says, putting a knife on her throath. He turns around, phased by her statement as he sees her pushing the knife onto her throath. "Dont do this." He says in a lazy voice, not wanting to do anything. "Then release them right now." She replies, pushing down slightly more. "I cant." "Yes you can Yoongi." She says. "SHUTUP!" He yells as he suddenly jolts up and sits on top of the girl, pinning her hands above her head. "JUST SHUT UP!" He yells again, growing more angry. She nods, looking at him in fear. "Thanks you." He says as he lets go of her and lets his body fall back onto the bed. "Goodnight now." He mumbles as he closes his eyes again and goes back to sleep.

Becca and Jungkook are peacefully sleeping as suddenly the basements door bursts open, making a loud noise. "whats that?!" Both say as they look at eachother in shock. Elise comes running downstaires, towards the both of them. "GET UP NOW!!" She yells, pulling on their wrists. "NOW" She yells again as the both get up and follow, she runs through the house, followed by Becca and Jungkook, Elise kicks open the door and they into the woods. The cold wind hitting them, but they enjoy it, it feels somehow refreshing after being locked up for that many days. "What the f-" Becca exclaims as they keep running. After a while Elise pulls them behind a few trees as they all fall down, panting. "N-now please explain." Jungkook says. "I've got to go back. Just stay here and we'll be save, dont move." The girl says as she runs back in the direction they came from. Both Jungkook and back slide down against a tree and look at eachother in schock. "W-what did just happen?" Jungkook asks, looking at her. "I dont know, I think she saved us." Becca replies.

As Elise runs back to the house she hopes that her plan worked out well, as well as she planned it. As she runs up to the house she sees Yoongi still unconcious laying down outside the house. Good, she thinks to herself. As she runs up to the window of the livingroom she looks inside to see if both of them died. And yes, there they were, both Namjoon and Hobie, both choked, to death. Ow how stupid they could be, she thought to herself, walking back to the other window where the boy was still laying down unconcious. She kneeled down next to him and slapped his cheek, maybe a bit too hard. "Wake up now!" She yelled as he slowly opened his eyes. "W-what happened?!" He exclaims as she tries to get him back onto his feet. "GET UP!" She yells again, as he slowly stands up she takes his wrist and they both run oof, back to Becca and Jungkook.

As they both arrive at the hiding spot they see Becca and Jungkook kissing. "Ieuw, jeez." Elise exclaims as she turns around, waiting for the both of them to stop. As Jungkook carresses her cheek, she blushes slighty, opening her eyes and looking at the boy. "I love you." He exclaims as she smiles and pecks his lips, leaning in for a hug. They both hug, as Jungkook her back. "Were free." He mumbles, both smiling. "Done? Lovebirds?" Yoongi exclaims as he walks up to them. "Aish, Yoongi just give them some privacy." Elise says as she walks up to them too. "Whatever" he says. As Both becca and Jungkook get up they blush. "Lets go back to your house, Jungkook." Elise says as she starts walking. "Yeah good plan." He replies, taking Becca her wrist as he walks upfront to show the way. "Did you kill them?" Yoongi asks as they all walk, following Jungkook. "I'll explain everything when we get to the house, okay?!" She replies, looking at him, he nods and walks further, in complete silence. "Becca?? Will you stay in our house?" Jungkook asks happily. "Well, we can also live at my place." Becca replies as she smiles, thinking about a future with him. "ooh, and where do you live?" He asks, interested in the girl. "I live in the middle of a city, in a small appartement." She replies. "Ooh, that sounds nice." He says, smiling. "It is, but its small too." She replies. "Ooh, thats cozy." He smiles, thinking about moving in with her. She nods. As they approach the house they see light coming from it. "There is someone in our house." Jungkook whispers, growing scared. Becca his hand. "Lets see who it is." She replies, walking up to the window of the livingroom, peeking through it. Jungkook walks up behind her and peeks through the frame too. "Its, Taehyung." He says. "I think its save." He says as he walks to the frontdoor and knocks on it, they wait in anticipation as the door finally opens a the face of a young man shows up. "Y-you guys escaped?" Taehyung aks, in disbelief. "Yeah, we did. And you broke into my house." Jungkook says, in an agitated tone, pushing the door open and walking into the house, straight towards the livingroom as he sits down on the couch, growing slightly angry. As the rest walk in too the all sit down. "So, now explain Taehyung." Jungkook says. "Those evil guys kidnapped me too, a horror clown, and they put me into their garden, surrounded with high fences and i met you guys and that night i found a way to escape. "Which was?" Jungkook asks. "That whole night i've been hiding and they couldnt find me, they got that morning rid of the fence and I escaped." He ecxplains, watching everyone's mouths drop. "Now Elise, tell us how you managed to let us escape." Becca eclaims, everyone looking at the girl. "I.. uhm.. I killed them..." Elise exclaims, looking down, scared for Yoongi's reaction, because they were still his friends. She slightly peeked at him, watching his reaction as he grew angry, making fists. "I.. uhm.. Well, they had a huge stove in their kitchen, like huuge, to put on pans for human flesh. To eat the humans they've killed. I've did a small trick with the gas and the gas poissonid the both of them, which made them die." She explains, looking at the shocked faces. Suddenly Yoongi gets up and pulls her along to the hallway, closing the door as he back her up against a wall, scaring her. "I-i.. had to save them, and you.. There was only one way." She exclaims, shaking out of fear. "M-my friends..." He mumbles, looking away. "I-im s-sorry..." She says, looking down. "B-but now we can live somewhere else and you can better your life." She exclaims, looking at him as he turns his head towards her and he nods, coming closer. "Y-youre not like them." She says. "Shut up.."He replies as he moves closer and connects their lips.

"APPA!!" The little girl yells, happily walking up to her farther, smiling as he picks her up and holds her close. "Appa! Appa" The girl exclaims again. "Hello little girl, did you have fun today?" The man replies. She nods, smiling and giggling as she pokes his nose. "She is always so happy to see you." A woman says, appearing from the livingroom, smiling at the sight. "I know, its really cute." He replies, putting the girl down as she runs back to the livingroom, playing with her doll. "Welcome back." The woman says as she hugs the male and pecks his lips. "What are we having for dinner?" The male asks, walking with her to the kitchen. "Were having Chinese for dinner." She replies, smiling. "Tae Yoon. Come to the table now, we are going to eat." The female says as the girl comes to the table and sits down between her mom and dad. As the little girl tells everything about her day they both listen, smiling. That night, when the girl is asleep, the female finds ared rose petals in the house, she follows the path and finds her husband sitting in the garden, waiting for her with a beautiful suit on and romantic candles spread in the garden. As he moves closer to the woman he gets down on one knee and pulls out a box with two rings. "Dear Becca, do you want to marry me?" Jungkook aks, looking up at her and smiling. Her eyes get watery as she nods and exclaims a soft "yes". Jungkook gets up and puts the ring on her finger, pulling her in for a kiss.

"SUNGMIN" "Sungmin!" A male voice shouts. The little boy turns his head and looks at his dad. "Come over here." The male says as the little guy gets up and walks over to his farther. "Appa?" He asks, unsure of what the reason is why his dad is calling him over. The man grabs the younger boy and puts him on his lap. "Can you do something for daddy tonight?" He asks as the young boy nods. "Im going to asks mommy to marry me, when i ask her that will you open this little box and show it to her then?" He says. "yes, appa." The boy says, his dad ruffles his hair as he puts the boy back on his feet and they practice for tonight.
"I got food!" The woman yells as she puts everything on the table and makes dinner ready. "Umma!" The boy yells as he runs toi the table and sits down. "Hello Sungmin." She says as she puts him in his seat and sits down too. "Did you have fun playing with daddy?" She asks, he nods, smiling. "Hey sweetheart." the man says as he walks over to her and pecks her lips. Everyone sits down and eats, after dinner the man gets up and strats cleaning. "Oh you dont have to." The woman says as she is also getting up. "its fine, you brought dinner, so i'll do the dishes. Now relax and put a movie on or something." He says, smiling. She leaves, followed by her son. "Which movie do you want to see Sungmin?" She asks, scrolling through all sorts of movies. "THAT ONE!" He says, pointing at a movie called: "The minions." "Okay, lets watch that one." The woman says, putting the movie on. Half past the movie her husband walks over to the couch and and looks at the cute sight of his son with the love of his life, both watching a movie. "I'll make popcorn." He says, as he walks back to the kitchen, putting the popcornmachine on. He calls the woman over for help, she gets up and walks towards the kitchen. "The machine doesnt work." He says. "Oh uhm, let me see." She replies, walking over to it and she tries to fix it. The man walks away, back to the livingroom as he gets everything ready. "It works!" She says as she walks back to the livingroom. The scene infront of her makes her smile as she sees the man kneeling down together with his son as she walks up to them. "Would you like to marry me?" he asks as his son opens the little box with two rings in it. "O-ofcourse" She says smiling the man his cheek. He smiles and takes the ring, putting it on her finger as he gives her a peck on the lips. "I love you Elise." He says, smiling at her. "I love you too Yoongi." She replies as she hugs him, as happy as ever. "Umma! Umma! Me too hug!!!" The boy says. Yoongi lifts him up and all three hug. As they watch the movie with popcorn they cant stop smiling, knowing everything turned out fine. She helped him, breaking out of that nightmare, breaking good.