Choice

Breaking good

As both Becca and Jungkook eat in silence, the boy suddenly speaks up. "Whats was that about? Is she with them now?" He asks, looking over at the Becca. "I dont know, maybe this is her plan or something, i have no idea." She replies to the boy with stuffed with food. He just nods as he drinks the water. After a while of eating and drinking in the darkness the door opens again, showing Elise, who walks up to the both of them again. As she leans down to grab the plates and empty water-bottles she suddenly feels a hand wrap around her wrist. Jungkook pulls Elise towards him and yells "ARE YOU WITH THEM?! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL US!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she looks at him, in shock as she harshly pulls her wrist back and walks away with the plates and bottles. " YOU" He yells again before she steps out of the room. "Jungkook. jeez." Becca exclaims looking at the boy as he just shrugs his shoulders. "What?!" He asks. "Well, that wasnt really nice." "But why would she help them?!" Jungkook speaks again. "Well, i dont know, there's probably a good reason for it. Becca replies as she stands up. "Oah, my back hurts really bad." She stretches a few times and makes a little cute sound, making Jungkook blush slighty. "I-i can give you a massage." He says shyly. "ooh, that'd be great!" Becca replies lying down on the matress on her stomach. "You sure?!" He asks, rubbing his hands to create warmth. "Ofcourse." She tells his as he slowly starts massaging her neck. "Am I doing it right?!" He asks. "Mhm, yeah." She replies. "Doing great." He says as he continues and massages her back. She slowly doozes off as he continues, stopping when he knows she is sleeping. He gets off the matress and leans against the wall, her hair as he watches her sleep.

"Good girl." Yoongi says as Elise returns with the empty bottles and plates, she just nods. As Namjoon walks up to her he takes the plates and bottles and walks back to the kitchen. "Follow me, Elise." Yoongi says as he takes her hand and walks towards the livingroom. Namjoon, and Hobie are sitting on the couch with a sinister smirk, as Yoongi lets go of her hand and sits down inbetween them on the couch. An awkward silence fills the room, as Elise waits for the guys to start talking, but no one does. She coughs and looks around the room when suddenly Namjoon starts talking. "Its you or them." he says without emotion. "you mean Jungkook and Becca?" She asks, looking at him. "Yeah." He replies. Elise feels shocked, knowing she will die or her friends will die. "Can't you just let this slip for once?" She asks, pouting slightly. "No." He states. "Is this your revenge?" Yoongi asks, whispering into Namjoon's ear so that no one else hears it. Namjoon just nods, smirking proudly. "If I choose them, does that mean you kill them?!" She asks. "No, that means YOU have to kill them." Namjoon asnwers the girl, she nods, completely in shock. "But we'll make it easier for you, you can also just kill one of them, and we'll do the other." Namjoon replies, leaning back into the leather brown chair. "Dont do this." yoongi whispers again, but the leader ignores him, watching the girls' reaction. "When do I have to decide?" She ask. "Tomorrow morning first." Namjoon points. "Okay." She says as she walks towards the door. "You er." Yoongi saysto Namjoon as he stands up to and follows the girl. "Where are you going Elise?" He yells as he sees her trying to open the frontdoor. "Im leaving." She states, unfazed as she tries to unlock the door. "That wont work." Yoongi says. After a while of watching her trying to open the door he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to his bedroom. "What are you going to do?' He asks, stepping closer to her. "I dont know." She replies, but she already has a plan... She is going to kill...