"Friends"

Breaking good

Its morning as Becca and Jungkook are still asleep, leaning against eachother. Suddenly they wake up from hearing people yelling. "W-whats that?" Becca asks as she slowly sits up and rubs her eyes, trying to open them. "I dont know." Jungkook says, sitting up as wel as he dusts his clothes off, they're dirty from all the days they've spent here and ofcourse the little game their kidnappers wanted to play with them outside in the woods, at night. "How are you feeling?" Becca asks, lightening up the mood slightly. "U-uhm, I-Im fine" He stutters, looking away from the girl, feeling a bit embaressed. "Okay good." She replies, the air full of awkward tension. As they hear the screams getting louder they suddenly hear a loud thumb, as they look at eachother. "Whats going on upstairs?" Becca asks. "I have no clue." He replies the girl as he puts an arm around her and leans back, looking at the basements' door in anticipation.

"WE PROMISED TO NEVER CARE ABOUT OUR PRISONERS!!" Namjoon, the leader, yelled whille pulling the younger vampire out of his bed. Because the vampire's nature was quit lazy he slept through the whole morning. "THIS IS DIFFERENT!" Yoongi yelled back, trying to get out of Namjoon's grip on him. "WELL THEN, TELL ME WHY!" He yelled in reply as he let go of ally as Yoongi stumbled back from the force. "IF SHE DIES I'LL DIE TOO!" He yells, taking a step towards  the leader. "Why her." Namjoon asks in a more relxaed tone, but still sounding quite angry. "Because she is pure namjoon-hyung. All the girls we kidnapped before weren't. But SHE IS!" He answers, poiting towards the girl who now woke up because of the screaming and tried to get out of the handcuffs, getting quite the muscle-ache now. "Can you please get these handcuffs of off me??" She ask, looking at them. "Uhm, yeah, just wait." Yoongi replies, pushing the leader out of the room. "I'll get you back for this Yoongi!" He yells as he leaves and the door is being locked. Yoongi slowly walks over to the bed, grabbing the keys out of his pocket. "How did you sleep?" He asks, undoing the handcuffs. "You handcuffed me, does it look like i've slept well. Waking me up with your screams, ugh.." She replies, looking away from the boy. "That mean you've slept well." He replies, sarcastic. The girl huffs and rubs her wrist, now that they're finally free. "I need you to do something for me today."He tells her, sitting infront of her on the bed and looking at her. "Which is?" She asks, looking up at him. "Bring food to your friends." He replies. "Uhm, okay. Thats easy." She says. "But you cant speak to them or stay there, you just bring the food and immediatly leave again." He explains as she just nods. "Is that you're plan?! Letting them know I'm still alive?" "Sure." He replies.

As the door slowly opens both Jungkook and Becca stare at it, scared. As they hear footsteps and see a figure walking towards them. "Who's that?!" Becca asks, whispering. "I dont know, doesnt look like one of the boys." Jungkook replies, staring intensely as the person walks up closer to them. As the person walks into the small light beam they look shocked at her. "E-Elise?!" They both exclaim, staring as the girl puts down some food and water for the both of them. "What's this supposed to mean?!" Becca ask, moving in closer to her. As Elise turns around and walks away, Jungkook yells her name again. "ELISE! TELL US!!" "Are you with them?!" Becca asks. Elise just walks away, without a word, as promised, and leaves again. She closes the door behind her and leaves the two in shock.