Escaping

Breaking good

As Becca slowly opens her eyes and looks around the basement she hears soft voices talking to eachother. She knows these voices, she thinks as she slowly sits up. "Becca!" Jungkook happily exclaims as he watches the girl sit up from the old bed. She rubs her head, feeling pain. "Oh hey Jungkook." She says as he comes closer and sits down next to her. "How are you feeling?" He asks worried. "Uhm, my head hurts a bit but next tot that i think im fine, thanks." She says as she slightly smiles, looking at the concerned boy. "Thats good to hear." he says smiling. "Can the two of you now stop flirting, especially Jungkook." Jimin exclaims. "Jiminshii, let them be." Jin says as Jimin sighs and turns his head away. "Aish.."Jungkook softly speaks as Becca giggles and says: "Its okay kookie." Suddenly the door of the basement opens and a man with devil horns walks in, followed by the clown. "So, you all came to save your friends. You made the wrong choice." The devil exclaims as he grins, looking at the tied up humans infront of him, looking at him with fear in their eyes. "Well, atleast we have friends" Jimin replies, making the the devil laugh. "MMh, yeah, thats true." He replies to the younger one. "Now, we are gonna play a little game with you. It should be fun!" He says as he looks at the clown who is now grinning too. "Tonight we'll let all of you free! Now isnt that extremely nice of us?!" The leader explains as the hostages look at him in utter dispice and fear, he continues: "But, if you dont escape and you come back to us.."  "Why in the name of god would we come back to you guys?!" Becca asks. "Well, you'll see then." he replies the girl. "But anyway, if you comeback to us, we guarantee you guys that you wont have to go back out there and that you'll stay with us, forever." he emphasizes the last word of his sentence as the clown grins again at his leaders' words. As everyone looks down, thinking of what can possible happen outside for someone to return to such guys. "Now, we'll see you tonight again as you all get released." The leader explains as he walks out, followed again by the clown as they lock the door and let the hostages in dead silence behind.

As Elise wakes up from a long night, and day, sleep she opens her eyes and starts blinking her eyes in panick. As she tries to speak, doesnt want to collaborate her thoughts. Everything around her is blurry and she has a weird feeling of dizziness she has never felt before, suddenly everything is spinning around her, the floor, the walls, the ceiling. She tries to get up, failing and falling back down onto the matress as suddenly a voice speaks up. "Does it feel nice?" A male voice asks. The girl lifts up her hand and stares at it, muttering a few words. "It does right?" He says. She opens to speak, but nothing comes out. Her thoughts become cloudy as she falls of the bed, onto the cold floor. "Oh, lets get you back up" He says as she feels his arms lift her up and put her back onto the bed. "W-What d-did y-you do?" She manages to speak out. "You wanted to escape, dont you remember?" he asks wiping a her bangs out of her face. "Y-You drugged me" she states. "well, lets not call it that, now shall we?" he replies. "I dont really want to do this, but you have to get back to the others." He says as he lifts her up and places her arm around his neck and holds her waist, supporting her as they slowly walk back to the basement.

Suddenly the doors open again, as everyone stares at the opening they see the shadow of two people coming in, someone supporting another person. "WHO'S THERE?!" Jungkook yells towards the persons as suddenly they hear a loud thump and the doors close again, someone locking them. "WHO IS THERE! TELL US YOUR NAME!" Jungkook screams. "Shh, calm down jungkookie" Becca says as she places and arm on the boy's arm. "S-Sorry." he replies the girl. "Come here and show yourself." Becca says, in a more calm manner. "I'll go watch." Jimin says as he gets up slowly and carefully walks towards the lying body he sees as he gets closer. A few more steps and he recognises the person. He runs towards the body and shakes it, getting almost no response as he yells her name :"ELISE!!!"