A nice walk

Breaking good

It was starting to get foggy, as the two girls walked through the woods happily chatting. "Yeah, im so excited to finally move out to my own house" :the brown haired girl exclaimed. "Yeah I totally understand, I so excited too. You know, working on my future and getting to know new people in the business.": the girl with blonde hair said back. While they walked deeper into the woods the brown haired girl called Becca said: "Uhm, do you think we should head back to the train station now? Its already getting late and I don’t wanna get lost in these woods." The other girl nodded and they looked around. "Uhm you know which way we came from right?!" The other girl asked. "No, I thought you were keeping track of that." "Uh- no Becca, I didn’t." She said calmly but a bit agitated. "Ugh fine, we'll just walk were we came from then, I don’t know." Becca said while turning around and walking away as the other girl stood still "I think we need to go in that direction" the blonde hair girl said. "Okay fine! We'll go your way, but if we get lost its your friggin fault." Becca sighed and walked with her friend called Elise in the direction of which Elise thought was right. As they walked further into the woods, without them knowing, their smells kept lingering and someone noticed it. He was hiding behind a tall tree, around twenty meters away from the two girls, he smirked knowing they went the wrong way, knowing how this would end, knowing he did this before. Yes, definitely he could do this again, he has put himself over his weaknesses and went out of the house. He quickly moved his tongue over his bottom lip and proceeded to silently follow the girls. 

 

"You sure we went the right way Elise?"" Becca asked now getting a bit chilly. "Uhm yeah, do you ever doubt me? No right?" She laughed and walked further as Becca kept looking around frantically. They walked for another fifteen minutes and then stopped to look around or turn a gsp signal on their phone on. As Elise pointed her phone up she looked at the screen hopefully. "And?" Becca asked. ", nothing. The trees are too big and block the signal, wait a second." She runs to a small circle where there werent trees, she holds up her phone as high as she can. "Nothing..." She said sadly while putting her phone down. "And now? What can we do now? No way im gonna stay here at night. Allthough I could kill animals with my pocket knife im not planning on sleeping here." Becca exclaimed. "Yeah, I know but do you maybe have any plans?" Elise asks as Becca looks at her and shakes her head, muttering a quick 'sorry'. Elise walked to a tall tree and leaned against it, sliding down and sitting on the cold floor. "Its getting late, you know" Becca says, sitting down next to the blonde girl. "No sherlock, I know." Elise answered agitated. "Im gonna make a fire" Elise suddenly said while getting up and picking up some small dry branches and a few rocks. "Don’t go to far away" Becca said as Elise went even a bit further into a bush, a small 'ye-hees ' is all what Becca got back. She leaned back against the tree and sighed, how could they get this lost? What if there are people walking around here, creeps or maybe even worse. She quickly got rid of the thought and looked up at stars, thinking about going home tomorrow, laying in a warm and comfy bed, with food. She slowly closes her eyes as suddenly she hears a loud crack infront of her. She opens her eyes and looks whats happening infront of her, smiling of the sight. Elise got fire, a small fire, but hey, better than nothing. She moves towards the warmth and puts her hands infront of the flames, smiling at her friend. "Good job Elise!" She cheered on her friend happily as Elise smiled back. "you know me" Elise returned with a cocky face and a giggle. "Lets sleep in a tree" Becca suddenly said while thinking. "Yeah sounds like a plan." Elise replied. As the fire was burning low the girls got up and Becca found a nearby tree, she layed down on one of the lower big branches as Elise tied her up to it with a vest, so she wouldn’t fall off. "Okay sleep well, im gonna hold the watch first and I'll wake you up when its your turn, okay?!" Elise said while tying her friend up and sitting back down by the fire. "Yeah okay, great plan. Goodnight" Becca replied as she closed her eyes slowly, trusting her friend completely. As Elise was sitting down and waiting for the hours to pass she stared at the campfire while making a small weapon out of a small branch, sharping it with the pocket knife that Becca always kept with her for some unknown reason. Suddenly a hand wrapped around and troath, pulling her away from the fire. She tried to scream, scream her lungs out, which was of no help. The attacker harshly pulled her away from the little spot they were occupying. She tried to kick, bite and crawl him but it was useless he was way stronger than her. Before the girl fell unconcious because of her attacker suffocating her she managed to put the knife in her pocket and leave behind a trail for Rebecca to find in the morning, hopefully, she surrendered and fell unconcious to the strange man's grip.