Foul play

Breaking good

While Becca laid down in bed she relaxed, her tense muscles calmed down and so did her thoughts. She was scared but also kinda excited for tomorrow, to get those evil guys back with a masterplan made by Jin. She is sure he'll figure something out by tomorrow. As suddenly her thought wandered off to Jungkook, he was pretty cute in some way. She needed to save her friend and jungkook, in any way possible. As she looked up she counted some cracks in the ceiling, one, two, three...

Jungkook shot up suddenly, having so much pain in his stomach made him breath really heavy. He looked around everyone was asleep. The girl fell asleep while sitting on the bed and leaning against a wall, jimin feel asleep on the ground, leaning against the bed. Both were sleeping peacefully, but he couldnt he just had a nightmare, he missed someone. The strange feeling of missing someone kept growing inside of him as he tried to get back to sleep, but failed. "Aish" he exclaimed, waking up Jimin. "You okay kookie?" he worriedly asked to younger one. "Yeah hyung sorry, it was just a nightmare. Nothing to worry about." He answered his older friend back. "Get some rest, you'll need it." Jimin says while placing the pillow better underneath jungkooks head. "Thank you hyung." Jungkook answers as he again closes his eyes and wanders off to dreamland, dreaming of a girl. Not just a girl, a girl that could shoot, bow and arrow. He doesnt like to admit it but he really admires her, her talent, her face, everything about her. He got a warm feeling thinking about her and he fell asleep, dreaming of her. Maybe, just maybe, she came to save him, he thought.

"WAKE UP!" A manly voice screamed while banging with an iron pipe consistently on the wall, making teribble loud noises. Elise, Jimin and Jungkook quickly opened their eyes and looked around frantically, to see whats going on. "What the frick mate?!" Jimin exclaimed loudly, growing angrily at the male who ignored him and continued to make alot of noise till everyone sat up and listened. He stopped banging on the wall and walked upto the three captured people. "So, today is gonna be fun." He said. "Were gonna play a nice game with all of you." he grinned and looked at the scared faces. "No, no, dont be scared, its gonna be so much fun guys... and lady." He said, grinning even more. "You ing , let us go!" Jungkook growled towards the man. "No my name is Namjoon, and im the leader, not just some 'in '." he exclaimed calmly, to calm to be really honest. "So, we gonna play it here, just wait for us to get everything ready? Okay?!" he says while walking closer to jimin. Suddenly hy grabs the harshly by his throath and attaches his hand to the bedpost, just as his leg, putting a old cloth into his mouth to shut him up. Jungkook growl and tries to get up and help his friend but he gets pushed back by the leader as he moves over to the younger one, also attaching jungkook to the bed, strapping both guys extremely well up to the bed, so both cant move. "So, good guys." Namjoon says as he pats their heads. Both groan in frustration and anger but keep quiet as the leader starts to talk again.Well, make sure everything is ready. GUYS!! You can set everything up now!" He screams to the door, and Yoongi walks in with a clown, the clown has droopy eyes, looking like their is blood running out of the both of them, also he wears a devilish grin. With his yellow eyes, which are as yellow as his rotten teeth he approaches the centre of the room and puts down an iron table with straps on it. Jungkook, jimin and Elise look at eachother afraid, afraid of whats coming. As the clown makes the table ready yoongi walks up to namjoon and whispers something in his ear, making the older one smirk and takle a step towards the three, now saking, hostages. "W-Whats this?" Jimin asks. "You'll see" yoongi replies while reaching over to the girl. As he starts to untie her he suddenly notices she is already untied, as his anger grows he screams :"SHE IS UNTIED! WHO OF YOU DID THIS HUH?!"" he grabs the girl harshly and pushe her towards the table. As he looks the two guys deeply into their eyes he yells the same sentence again, making them really scared. "N-Not us! We didnt do it!" Jungkook softly replies. But Yoongi wasnt happy with that answer, "GIVE ME A NAME!" both shaked their heads, implying a no. "Fine, play it that way, I'll get you two back for that, he says while taking a step back, turning around to face the girl who was now growing more angry. "MAYBE IT WASNT THEM YOU IDIOT!" She screams into his face, making him even more angry as he pushes her down onto the table. "So, so, so," he exclaims, with a devishly grinning face. She bumps into the table and falls over as he comes closer with his face, whispering. "You tell me where your friend went or otherwise itll get nasty." he says as namjoon and the clown bind her onto the table with the straps, causing her to groan in pain. As the both of them hooked her up to the table they step away watching yoongi intterogate the girl. "So, Elise. Now tell where your friends are and nothing will happen." he says. "I DONT KNOW OKAY!" she says as she leans towards him and spits in his face. "Fine, we'll play it different then." he says as he grabs a knife and slides across her arms, making her shiver in fear. "P-Please dont' she softly exclaims, making the kidnapper grin. "I wont just cut you, you just have to tell me where they are." he replies. "But i really dont know!" She yells back. "Fine then..." he speaks as he pushes the knife into her skin, making her scream out in pain. "W-WE DO!!" Jimin screams as Jungkok looks at his shocked and shakes his head in disbelief. "If you walk out its 80 metres to the north and then 20 to the west after the blue tree." Jimin explains as Namjoon grins and nods. "Good boy. See? it isnt that hard. Now is it?" Namjoon exclaims. As Yoongi lifts the knife he says: "Thats a dissapointment. We could have more fun." He says, looking at the girl who is now whincing in pain. "Now let her go!!" Jimin yells at Yoongi. The clown walks up to Elise and releases her from the table. "Follow me." He said. "No way, she coming with me." Yoongi says as he harshly grips her arm and takes her out of the room, leavig the others behind. "Hobie lets go" Namjoon said to the clown as both of the walked out too and locked the basement.