Chapter 2

Welcome To My Life

 

bad dream

*************************************************************************************************************
Thank you Kodocha2007 for informing me about our mistakes about the 'pool' and 'he' thing. Fortunately, we already corrected the mistakes so you can read it perfectly!

asian_chic 808: here's the 2nd chapter you've been waiting for!
envyislandgurl: thank you for the comment.. ^^
Cupcake10000: it's a story about my friend.. not me.Yey! another GuiLun addict!
Kodocha2007: Thank you for informing us about the mistakes and for the 1st one to comment!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER!! :P
-comment- -comment- -comment- -comment- -comment- -comment-

*************************************************************************************************************
[[RECAP]]

Ah Wei: Uhm. coz.. Where's the stitch necklace we gave you for your birthday?

Guigui: I'm.... (touches neck) wearing.... (touches chest) it.... OH MY?! I LOST IT!!!!

Jiro: You.. lost it?!

Guigui: Yeah.. Where did i put it! I didnt took it off at America. I never did.

Jiro: Well, maybe when you went to Arizona. You might left it there and-

Guigui: I got it!! At the airplane!! The GUY who sat right next to me!!

Calvin: Who?!

Ah Wei: What?!

Jiro: Ooohh..

[[END OF RECAP]]

(A/N: From now on, we will start using Guigui's POV for the narrations.. okie?)

I sat at the sofa waiting for my cousin..

Ah Wei: Coz. I called Songshan Airport. No one surrended a necklace hours ago.

Jiro: And I called your dad. None of the housekeepers neither his secretary found a stitch necklace.

Guigui: OH MY?! What will i do?! (crying)

Calvin: Don't worry, Gui. We'll just buy you another one later.

Guigui: No! I only want that necklace! That was very special to me.

Jiro: Why Gui?! What's so special about our stitch necklace? (pertaining to him and Ah Wei)

Calvin: Yeah! What's so special about it anyway?

Guigui: Well, we all know that you Ge went to States when we were young to finish high school. When we three were the ones left here, Ah Wei and Jiro surprised me with that stitch necklace and.. and.. I was so touched about it. (sobbing)

Ah Wei: Oh, coz. (starting to get emotional) I'm touched.

Jiro: That's why I never saw you took it off.

*************************************************************************************************************

My mind's made up so I went to my bedroom and jump to my bed.

(A/N: If Guigui is addicted to stitch, so was my friend! xD)

AaHhh!! Too many stitch stuff toys! I really love stitch. Since I started to watch the "Lilo and Stitch" the movie, i became a really big fan of his. I always go home early so i could just watch the series. One time, when i was still in States, Ya Tou and Tongtong called me andtold me that they arranged some plans for me. I asked them what was that all about and they told me that they gave me a flight to Hong Kong and two tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland just to let me see Stitch live at Disneyland. I was really happy and i got excited so i hurriedly asked my father to let me go there. Aah.. Good times!!

I changed my clothes and wore my pjamas and started to sleep.

[[DREAM:]]

(A/N: This dream is like, flashbacks from their previous days of being together.)
Wang Zi: Gui, you're the best!

Guigui: Anything for you, baobei.

***

Guigui: Who is this?

Wang Zi: huh?!

Guigui: You had a phone conversation with Rainie last night?! And it lasted like.. for what? Three hours?

Wang Zi: Yeah.. What's wrong with that?

Guigui: You're showing to me that you're like.. two-timing me.

Wang Zi: Me?! A two-timer?! Now,that won't happen! (starting to get pissed)

Guigui: Just make sure you know what you're saying, Wang Zi.

Wang Zi: Are you saying that... You're not believing me?! (mad and totally pissed)

Guigui: (scared) N-no..

Wang Zi: Yeah.. That's right! No.

***

Wang Zi: Guigui, what's wrong with you? Why can't you get it right?!

Guigui: I'm sorry Wang Zi! But, the steps are so hard. It's frustating.

Wang Zi: Then I'll just get another partner to dance with.

Guigui: Fine! (pissed off)

***

Calvin: Gui! (saw Guigui crying)

Guigui: (crying) Wha-what's up Gege?

Calvin: Is it Wang Zi again?

Guigui: No... Maybe... Y-yes?

Calvin: Oh, Gui! (started to comfort her) Don't push yourself-

Guigui: No, Ge! Its.. Its just a.. m-misunderstanding.. (sobbing)

Calvin: Ok.Ok. I... I just don't want you and your lovelife to be like mine. You know what happened to Genie, right?

Guigui: Yeah. I remember that.. She dumped you for another man.

Calvin: And that another man is-

Guigui: Your best friend.. Yes. I know!

Calvin: I just don't want you to get hurt. We know that Wang Zi is a famous actor. He might dump you because of-

Guigui: No, Gege! HE would never do that! He shall and never do that to me.

[[END OF DREAM:]]

Guigui: Oh Darn! I can't sleep! Why am I thinking of him? He broke up with me, right? (teary eyes and voice) Why am I still crying?..

Calvin: (knocks at the door) Gui?

Guigui: Come in, Ge.

Calvin: I know you can't sleep straight so i brought you some milk.

Guigui: Thanks.

Calvin: (sat beside Guigui) So.. Had a bad nightmare?

I started to drink the milk he gave me. I think we're going to have the serious talk.

Guigui: How did you know?

Calvin: Brother's intuition.

Guigui: Oh. (smirk) (finished drinking the milk) Thanks.

Calvin: Still reminiscing your dates?

Guigui: Yeah.. This happened to you too?

Calvin: Yeah. When me and Genie broke up.

Guigui: Did it hurts alot?

Calvin: Well.. Not really. From the first, i thought it really did. But, when i realized that me and Genie didn't really loved each other, it didn't hurt me at all.

Guigui: Oh, Ok. Thanks for the advice.

Then my cellphone rang.

[[PHONE CONVERSATION:]]

Guigui: Hello. Ya Tou?

Ya Tou: Oh my gosh! Guigui?! Is that you?

Guigui: Yeah. Why?! What happened?!

Ya Tou: N-nothing. (sobbing) I.. I j-just thought that..

Guigui: Ya Tou, tell me what happened!

Ya Tou: I had a bad dream about you.. and.. you died!

Guigui: Aaw.. Ya Tou! Don't worry. I'm still alive.

Ya Tou: That's why I called to make sure that it was only a dream..

Calvin: Hey. Guigui? What happened?

Guigui: Gege. Can Ya Tou stay here for this night?

Calvin: Sure. Why not?

Guigui: Ya Tou! You sleepover here. Just like old times!

Ya Tou: You sure?

Guigui: Yeah.

Ya Tou: Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.BYE.

Guigui: Bye.

[[END OF PHONE CONVERSATION]]

Calvin: I'll just go tell the maids to bring yours and Ya Tou's sleeping bag over here. (about to leave)

Guigui: Okay. And Ge?

Calvin: Yeah?

Guigui: Thanks.

Calvin: For what?

Guigui: For everything.

Calvin: Your welcome.

After that, I walked towards the front door and waited for Ya Tou to come at the doorstep. I brought my ipod with me so i won't be bored. *Yawns* You may be thinking that Ya Tou really did mean her fifteen-minutes-she'll-be-here stuffs. But, i know Ya Tou. She's slow as a turtle. If you're going to convert our earth time to her time, fifteen minutes will be like thirty! Yep! You need to times-two it!