Chapter 16

Welcome To My Life

 

I'm Sorry, Aaron

*************************************************

HAHA!! Love the comments everyone!! :P Well, you just need to trust us in this story and read further to know more about Guigui's case.. Well, some of your questions will be answered in this chapter... or maybe not? Changed the poster by the way-the last one was too big..

LOL!! PLEASE COMMENT!!! ~ Linlin

*************************************************
{Listen to this while reading.. You know, just to set the right mood:http://www.imeem.com/swm/music/JxFlvXdm/celine-dion-celine-dion-my-heart-will-go-on-titanic/ }

[[RECAP:]]

(A/N: NOW! We have time for recaps.. :D)

Guigui: Aw.. sweet.. But, what if... my fate is too die early and to loose you?

Aaron: Guigui! How many times should i tell you not to talk like that?!

Guigui: Aaron.. Let's just face the possibilities.. (looking in a different direction)

Aaron: Why?! Are you sure that you'll die early?

[[END OF RECAP]]

I knew this day will come... the day me and Aaron will have our first fight.. what's worse is that our fight is about me..

Aaron: Guigui! Look at me!! Are you sure that you'll die early?!

Guigui: (crying) A-a-r-o-n.. Do-don't shout at me l-like that... I.. I-m s-scared.

Aaron: (hugged Guigui) Guigui.. SssHhh... Im sorry.. Okay? Im Sorry.. I was... I was just.. I-

He didn't finish what he was about to say when i kissed him in the lips to shut him up. I really kissed him deeply. Well, he's a guy- I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Because, maybe... this will be the last kiss we'll ever share together..

Guigui: Aaron... I love you.. and you know that.. (sobbing)

Aaron: Dont worry Guigui. I'll always love you back... (still hugging Guigui)

Guigui: But... Aaron.. (seperates from the hug) I... I dont want.. dont want to hurt you..

Aaron: Why, Guigui? Tell me what's wrong!

Guigui: (sobbing) I... I...

Aaron: Please Guigui.. You can trust me on this.. I'm your boyfriend now, remember?

Guigui: Aaron... (still crying) I... I'm not able to live any longer!

Then the rain poured really.. really.... really hard!

Aaron: W-what? (shocked)

Guigui: I can't live long because of a disease.. (still crying)

Aaron: What?! Why?!

Guigui: I.. I inherited this from my mom. She... Sh-

Aaron: She died because of cancer... I know.. (about to cry)

Guigui: (still sobbing) Im so sorry Aaron..

Aaron: Why does it have to be you, Gui?! There are billions of.. (crying) women out there... (sobbing) WHY YOU?!!!

(A/N: The scene- Aaron was standing and shouting while Guigui was sitting still beside her mom's graveyard.. and yes,it was still raining)

Guigui: Aaron.. What happened happened already! We cant do anything about it!

Aaron: When did you know?

Guigui: Last week..

Aaron: DAMN! (kicked the bush beside him)

[[FLASHBACK:]]

Last week..

Jiro: Where have you been?

Guigui: Uhm.. I.. I just had..(scratched her head) uhm.. a stroll.. with.. Aaron.. Yeah..

Jiro: You've been to Selina, didn't you?

Guigui: Ok so i did went to Selina. What's wrong with tha-

Jiro: I"VE JUST TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO THERE!! And now you're disobeying me?!!

Guigui: Im sorry Cousin!! But.. I just couldn't let her go.. You two were meant for each other... Cant you feel that?!

Jiro: Well, Guigui... Maybe you're wrong.. Because i didn't even love her!

Guigui: You're wrong Jiro!! You loved her!! And right now, you STILL LOVE HER!!

Jiro: Oh, so now you answering back?!!

Guigui: Why?! Is it illegal to answer back?!!

Jiro: Dont put that tone on me young lady!!!

Guigui: Why did i even bother to please Selina to go back to you anway?! Now i know why Selina wont come back to you... Because you're such an !!

Then i quickly ran upstairs and went to my room, crying.. The maids were here already so one of them knocked on my room..

(A/N: Let pretend the maid's name is CaCa, okay?)

CaCa: (knocking)

Guigui: Go away!!!

CaCa: There's a mail for you, mistress.. I didn't give it to your cousin because i know you just had a fight.

I opened the door and let her in.

Guigui: (sat on her bed) Why is he like this, CaCa? Was he like this since i left?

CaCa: No. He was quite lonely because the home's princess was gone. But, Ms. Selina was always here to cheer him up.

Guigui: I just couldn't take it anymore, CaCa. (sobbing)

CaCa: Would you like a hot chocolate with sundae? I could make one just like your favorite.

Guigui: With some M&M on top?

CaCa: Yeah.. I could do that.

Guigui: Thanks CaCa.. You're the best..

When CaCa left..

Guigui: (holding the mail) What is this anway? Hhhmm.. Maybe its from dad.

I opened the mail and read the letter inside. Before i could close the envelope, i dropped it. NO!! IT CANT BE?!! WHY?!!

[[END OF FLASHBACK]]

Aaron: Why... Why... Why didn't you told me earlier?!!

Guigui: I dont want to hurt you, Aaron!! I cant!!

Aaron: If you love me then you should told me earlier!

Guigui: I LOVE YOU AARON that's why i didn't told you! I dont want to see you get hurt!! (sobbing)

Aaron: Guigui...

Guigui: And.. I dont want to see you like this, Aaron..

Aaron: Oh.. So now you're planning to leave me?!

Guigui: H-how did you know?

Aaron: We have telepathy.. remember?

Guigui: And now.. i think we should end our telepathy... and our relationship..

Aaron: Guigui. NO!

Guigui: Its better this way Aaron!! I'll leave you and go to a better place and you can look for another woman to love you!

Aaron: But tell me Guigui! (looking directly to her eyes)Will you be happy if i'll marry another woman i dont love?!!

Guigui: That's why you're going to look for someone to love-

Aaron: She can love me! But i can't love her back!!

Guigui: (crying) You should Aaron! You will love someone else and forget all about me!

Aaron: No GUIGUI! I wont leave you! I love you and that's that!!

Guigui: But Aaron-

Aaron: (kisses Guigui) Guigui. I love you and I'll treasure you til the end of the earth.