Chapter 11

Welcome To My Life

 

Trouble At The Bathroom

************************************************************
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!!

And ATTENTION everyone : Just pretend that they said they loved Pi Li MIT. Because, we thought that our friend said it was Pi Li MIT, but then we realized that; their love story happened years ago.. So, just pretend that Pi Li MIT was aired years ago? Got it?!

************************************************************

[[RECAP:]]

Jiro: Hey, Aaron. I asked you a question. You like Guigui don't you?

Aaron: Yes.

OH MY GOSH!! With his answer, i accidently pushed the door exposing me and letting them know that i was eavesdropping on them all along.

[[END OF RECAP]]

GOSH!! Humiliation!!

I ended up on the floor. Ouch! My head hurts!

Jiro: Coz. You okay?

I can't talk. That fall really hurts!

Aaron: You okay?

I just nodded and immediately stood up. I walked towards the sala and closed the door.

'DARN you Guigui! What happened to you?!' Then a drop of blood fell to the floor.. Huh?! I felt something hurtful in my chin. Oh my gosh! I'm bleeding! That fall really !! I hurriedly went to the bathroom and looked for a band aid and some cotton. It hurts.

Aaron: You okay?

Oh... my... gosh.. ?? What is he doing here?

Guigui: Yes. I-im perfectly fine.

Aaron: Then why is your chin bleeding?

Guigui: I fell. You saw me.

Aaron: Then why did you fell?

Guigui: I was leaning against the door.

Aaron: Then why are you leaning against it?

Guigui: Because I was eav- HEY! Dont ask too many questions..

He stayed silent. I continued my search for that missing band aid. I looked down and saw my night gown turning red. GOSH! There's so many blood. The blood from my chin was falling to my chest. Wait a minute! I'm wearing a night gown!! Not just any night gown! But a short, slightly transparent night gown!! OH MY GOSH!! This is really not my day!! I hurriedly covered the top part of my body!

Guigui: AH! Stay away from me!

Aaron: Why?! What did i do this time?!

Guigui: You ert!!

Then i smashed the door on his face. I heard him moan. I think i hitted his face. I opened the door and saw him standing there in front of me while he was holding his nose.

Aaron: Now that hurts!!

Guigui: It isnt my fault!!

Aaron: It is your fault!

I smashed the door again to his face. And this time, i didn't heard anything.

Guigui: Darn! Where's is that stupid band aid?

Aaron: (yelling from outside the bathroom) Ha-ha-ha!

Why is he laughing? I opened the door and saw him holding something.

Aaron: Looking for this?

Guigui: Where did you get it?!

Aaron: Jiro gave it to me.

Guigui: Well.. Can i have it?

Aaron: Say sorry to me first.

Guigui: NO!

Aaron: Then i'll use it. My nose is bleeding anyway. You can take care of yourself.

Guigui: I'm sorry. PLEASE..

Aaron: Please what?

Guigui: (puppy dog eyes) give me that band aid?

Aaron: NO!

Guigui: Why you?!

Then he pushed me to the bathroom and locked the door. What will he do to me?! Will he... me?!! NNNOOOOO!!!! Im still young to loose my ity!!

Guigui: What do you think you're doing?! (scared)

Aaron: (making fun of Guigui) I'm... going to do.. (talking y) what i have to do..

Guigui: Jiro!!! HELP!!!

Aaron: Shut your mouth. Jiro is already upstairs.. (still talking y) That means..

Guigui: NO! You ert!

Aaron: There's no one here to help you out. They're all sleeping.. (walking towards Guigui and still TALKING Y)

I just covered my eyes hardly.. Then i felt something in my chin.

Aaron: Stand still.. I cant concentrate..

Guigui: WHY WOULD I STAND STILL IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO ME?!

He just smirked. I opened my eyes and saw him wiping the blood away at my chin.

Aaron: Still hurts?

Guigui: U-uhm.. Y-yeah.

Then he placed the band aid over my wound.

Aaron: You thought i was going to do something bad to you?

Guigui: Well. The way you spoke made me think that you're planning something bad and evil.

Aaron: Well, you look cute when you're being made fun of.

Guigui: (blushing)

Aaron: And you even look cuter when you blush.

Guigui: (thinking of an excuse) I'm not blushing.. Its hot in here.. (fanning herself using her clothes)

Then i realized that i was still wearing a thin night gown!

Guigui: AH!! (pushed Aaron)

Aaron: Ouch!!

Guigui: Stay away from me!!

Then i sat on the bath tub and closed the curtains.

Then i heard the door opening. PHEW! That was really close! I stood up and opened the curtain. I was about to walk out when..

Aaron: BOO!! (tickling Guigui)

Guigui: AH!!

We both fell and this time..I landed on top of him.. Luckily, his head landed in the soft curtain. When i opened my eyes.. Guess what i saw?! Again.. Our lips was touching.. for the second time.. GOSH!

Ya Tou: Woah.. Now that was unexpected. (standing at the door)

Ah Wei: Ya Tou! (walking towards Ya Tou)What are you looking a- Oh.. Oh.. Uhm.. Are we.. Uhm.. Ya Tou? M-maybe we should go back to sleep.

Xiao Jie: HEY Ah Wei! You're talking so loud. Please..(walking towards Ah Wei and Ya Tou) I'm trying to sleep- oh.. Oh.. Oh i see.. Uhm.. I think we should go back to bed..

Jiro: Hey Guys! I heard something fell.. (walking towards them) What happened?!

The three of them pointed at us..

Jiro: OH. Oh.. I see..(rubbing his eyes) Uhm.. Shall we tell Calvin about this..

Calvin: (standing behind them) tell me what?!

OH NO!! Trouble ahead..

Jiro: Calvin! You're here. What a pleasant surprise!

Calvin: I live here you goofball. Where is Guigui anyway?

OH MY GOSH! I pushed Aaron away from me and commanded Ya Tou to close the door.

Ya Tou: (closed the door) Uhm.. She's.. ah.. uhm.. s-she.. s-she's taking... a shower..

Ah Wei: Uhm.. Yeah.. That's right.. She's taking a shower..

Xiao Jie: Why dont you change your clothes first?

Calvin: NO. I saw her at the party crying. What happened?

Jiro: Nothing. Nothing happened.

Calvin: Are you hiding something from me?

Ya Tou/Xiao Jie/Jiro/Ah Wei: NO.

Calvin: You .

[[AT THE BATHROOM]]

Gosh! What will i do?! If Ge saw me with Aaron inside the bathroom, he might think that we did something bad!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I opened the water and splashed some bath soap in it.. to make it more bubbly.

Guigui: I've got it.

Aaron: What?

Guigui: I'm going to take a shower..

Aaron: What about me?! Where will i hide?

Guigui: I dont know.

[[OUTSIDE]]

Calvin: Hey.. I heard Guigui's voice.. Is she showering there? (pointing at the bathroom behind them)

Ya Tou: Uhm.. yes..

Calvin: I'll just go talk to her..

Xiao Jie: NO! You cant!

Calvin: Why not?

Jiro: Because-

Ah Wei: Because.. she's..uhm.. yoga-ing inside.. you cant disturb her.

Calvin: I dont even know that she knows yoga?

Jiro: Well, auntie taught her while she was in america.

Calvin: Oh.. okay.. Well, i'll just go talk to her..

Four-of-them: NO!!

It was too late... Calvin Ge already opened the door..

Calvin: GUI?

Guigui: Yes, bro?!

Calvin: Are you.. showering?

Guigui: Yes.. (opened the curtains) Ooohh.. Too many bubbles.. WWWEEEEE!!!

Calvin: And i thought she was doing yoga?

Guigui: Well, i just finished.. yoga-ing..

is that even a word?!

Calvin: Oh.. Okay..After you do.. uhm.. that.. be sure to talk to me later.

Guigui: Okay..

Calvin: And Guigui?

Calvin: Next time.. go in the bath tub without your night gown on?! It's kinda weird having a bath with your clothes on.

Guigui: Okay.

When Calvin left...

Aaron: (stood up from the bath tub) That was close..

Xiao Jie: Aaron.. You're there?

Aaron: Hey.. I didn't do anything wrong to her..

Ya Tou: Yeah.. we believe you.. after kissing her like that minutes ago, we surely believe you.. liar.

Ah Wei: But this isnt the first time i saw them kissing you know?!

Jiro: Huh?

Ah Wei: They also kissed outside at the bench the other day.. But that time, Guigui was the one on top of Aaron.

Guigui: Im going to kill you AH WEI!!

************************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE..

Dont forget to COMMENT EVERYONE!! and also to the silent readers!! :D