Chapter 13

Welcome To My Life

 

Selina and Xiao Yu

************************************************************

We bonded and talked about everything we could think of last night.

Aaron confessed that, he had a crush on someone since he was in junior high. But, he stopped falling for that girl since i met him.

Ah Wei told us that he always wear pink short shorts whenever he's alone at home.

Xiao Jie told us that she met someone at the mountain provinces. So she told us her story and we found out that that guy is her new boyfriend. We were all shocked about the news she just said.

But we were more shocked about Ya Tou's confessions last night- she just told everyone that she had an affair with Wang Zi before i entered the fanatic craze contest last year! But, i'm not affected. My feelings for him disappeared and left my heart days ago.
The worst part of our bonding last night is yet to come..

Jiro- just broke up with her girlfriend, Selina! I can't believe that! He told us that, she saw Selina hugging another man on the movie theater at the day we went to the mall. They were totally like.. the greatest couple i've ever known! They were childhood best friends and Jiro started wooing her when they were in high school. Selina confronted me about it and i told her that my cousin really loves her. So, she've decided to say yes and the next thing i knew, they're officialy together! But, i know Selina wouldn't do that! I know that she really loves my cousin. And i think that, Jiro is just blinded by jealousy that's why he didn't even bother hearing Selina's explanation.

That's the reason why me and Aaron is in Selina's apartment- to ask her everything what happened that day.

Guigui: SELINA!!SELINA!!Open up! (knocking on the door)

Aaron: I think nobody's home.

Guigui: What made you say that?

Aaron: The lights are turned off, you can't hear any fans or the airconditioner being .. and, her car is not at the parking lot.

Guigui: Geez! Maybe we should come back tomorrow.

Aaron: Okay then.

We left and went towards the car. Aaron opened the door for me. I was about to go in when he closed it..

Guigui: HEY!

Aaron: Guigui..

Guigui: I was about to come in when you closed it?!! What the hell is wrong with-

I didn't finish what i was about to say to him when he turned my head to the other side of the car. There she was.. the person we were looking for.. holding two grocery bags in her arms... SELINA..

Guigui: Selina!

Selina: What are you doing here Guigui?! (mad)

Guigui: Please!! Selina!! I want to talk to you!

Selina: Just leave me alone, Guigui!

Guigui: But, please!! I know you had an explaination to what Jiro saw on the movie theater.

Selina: Why should i bother explaining to him if he won't even listen to me?!

Guigui: NO! Jiro will listen! I know him. He was just too jealous and hurt with what he saw.

Selina: Just... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE GUIGUI! I dont want to see you or your brother ever again!!

Guigui: Selina!! WAIT!!

Selina: JUST GO GUIGUI! I dont want to hate you! You've been like a younger sister to me! But, i think if we should never see each other again! It will only hurt me a lot!

Guigui: Please Selina!! I dont want to see my cousin lifeless! He is very lifeless without you! And, i miss you! Like what you said, you've been like a sister to me! And, i want you to go back to my cousin again..

Selina: He will never listen to me! I really love him so much.. But, if he cant trust me.. Then its over between us!! (crying)

Guigui: Selin-

Aaron: Let's just go, Gui.

Guigui: But Aaron..

Aaron: You heard her.. She doesn't want to see us again.

Guigui: But, Aaron.. I want them to get back together. I know they still love each other. Its just a misuderstanding..

Aaron: We'll return tomorrow. But first, we should give her her own space.

They left Selina's apartment. Aaron was the one driving while Guigui is busy making a phone call on her phone at the passenger's seat.

[[PHONE CONVERSATION: Guigui & Xiao Yu]]

Guigui: Hello! Is this XXXXXX flower shop?

Xiao Yu: Yes. This is.

Guigui: I would like to a boquet order pink roses and deliver it to XXXXXXXX. (Selina's address)

Xiao Yu: Okay ma'am.

Guigui: We'll just go there later at 5pm to pay. An put a card on it.

Xiao Yu: What will be written in the card?

Guigui: Write.. uhm.. To Selina, From Jiro.. PS: We're very soorrryyyy!! ^^

Xiao Yu: Wait! J-jiro.. Guigui?! Is that you?

Guigui: Wait.. Who are you?

Xiao Yu: Its me.. Xiao Yu! Your childhood best friend!

Guigui: Oh.. Xiao Yu?! Is that really you?

Xiao Yu: God! If i never remembered your brother, i would never know and have a talk to you like this.

Guigui: Yeah.. Well, i just came back from States.

I saw Aaron's grip on the steering wheel tighten. He-he-he.. I think he's getting jealous.. Maybe, i should talk more sweetly to Xiao Yu.. I want to see what will Aaron do if he gets jealous!! MWUAHAHA!!

Guigui: Xiao Yu.. We'll go there to pay you. Okay?

Xiao Yu: Okay.

Guigui: See you later!

Xiao Yu: Okay! Bye guigui!

Guigui: Bye.

[[END OF PHONE CONVERSATION]]

Aaron: Who was that?

Guigui: Oh.. That was my childhood crush. He was the one working on the flower shop.

Aaron: Oh. So he's a boy.

Guigui: Why? Jealous much?!

He didn't respond. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!! He's definitely jealous!

Guigui: Don't worry, Aaron. I'm already your girlfriend. There's no possibilities that i will still like Xiao Yu.

Aaron: I didn't say anything.

Guigui: AMPH. It's too obvious that you're jealous over Xiao Yu.

Aaron: No I'm not!

Guigui: Hhhmm.. Dont deny it Aaron. Or else, im going to break up with you right now?! (fooling Aaron)

Aaron: Its like you cant resist me Guigui.

Guigui: Fine! We're officially over!! Im breaking up with you!!

I went out of the car waiting for what might Aaron do.

(A/N: It was traffic so Guigui had the chance to go out of the car)

He-he-he. Let me see what will happen to us.Then suddenly, someone grabbed my arm. Ha-ha-ha! I knew it! Aaron will surely chase me. Guys... :D

I hugged him so tight.. Then, i discovered that he's using a different perfume.

Guigui: Aaron.. You change your perfume. But, i like this one better.

Aaron: GUIGUI?!

Huh?!

Guigui: What is it A-

When i looked up, it wasn't aaron who i saw. It was Wang Zi. !! Did i just hug Wang Zi?! Worse part of it, Aaron saw it..

Guigui: Wang Zi..

Aaron: Guigui..

Wang Zi: Guigui..

Aaron: What are you doing here.. WANG ZI?

Wang Zi: Isn't it obvious? I saw Guigui went out of your car and i wondered why.

Aaron: Well, she will not talk to you.. Because you've hurt her before and i won't let that happen to her again.

Wang Zi: Oh.. So now, you're a superman.. (teasing smirk)

Guigui: Guys.. Stop it. (turns to Wang Zi) And Aaron's right.. I will never talk to you again. (turns to Aaron) And you. We're not yet done with our fight.

************************************************************

What will happen next?!

Will Guigui seriously brake up with Aaron?

Did she really mean what she said about not talking to Wang Zi?

Was Aaron's car is now causing the traffic now that the stop light was green?

What should i do know?! Watch TV or kill my sister?!

Darn her!! Still fighting me about the computer!! GEEZ!! I was only using the computer for like.. 6 hours and now she will interrupt me?!! GOSH!! I'm still having fun updating!!
Hehehe.. Hope you like the update!! :D

Now she's telling me that it was 5 o'clock.. SO? What do i care?! Anyway, i'm going to continue updating later at night.. When everyone is sleeping.. And now, i'm think about suffocating my older sister so tomorrow, she won't disturb me while updating!! Nyahaha!! LOL

COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!COMMENT!!

~linlin