Chapter 6

Welcome To My Life

 

At The Mall.

*************************************************************************************************************
[[RECAP]]

Calvin: (fake happiness) Really?... That's great..... We will surely... enjoy this weekend.... Right... Jiro?

Jiro: (fake happiness) Yeah.... We will surely... have fun.... with three girls..-

Ah Wei: (squeals like a girl) MOMMY!! CACKROACH!!!

Jiro: I mean four girls.. (still fake happiness)

It was too obvious that Jiro and Calvin ge didnt like Ya Tou and Xiao Jie to stay here. But, i know that they were only sad because i will have no time to bond with them..Cute guys.. :D

[[END OF RECAP]]

*************************************************************************************************************

The next day..

Xiao Jie: Beshie.. Let's go shopping!!

Guigui: Haha! Okay.

Xiao Jie just arrived from the drug store last night, while me and Ya Tou was already sleeping. She even took a picture of us snoring. Xiao Jie really loves to go shopping! She was the one who introduced us the power of credit cards if we have no money. She was the one who influenced Ya Tou to wear night gowns while sleeping. And now, she asked me if we can buy night gowns for us to wear during the night. I agreed because, i think night gowns are more comfortable than pjamas.

Ya Tou just left after eating breakfast. Her older brother called-her parents were fighting again! Her brother just arrived from Canada last week so he didn't had a clue why her parents were always fighting. He needed help from her, so we've decided to let her go to her parents and confront them about their problems!

Guigui: Gege.. I'll just go with Xiao Jie at the mall. Dont wait for us.

Calvin: Okay. Just call me if you need help or anything.

Guigui: Okay. Bye. Love you. (kisses Calvin's cheeks)

Calvin: Love you too.

Guigui: JIRO! AH WEI! WE'RE LEAVING!

Jiro: Wait up! I'm coming with you! (while running from upstairs)

Guigui: Why?

Jiro: I'm going to buy this cool toy for my collection.

Guigui: Okay then.. (gives him the keys) You drive!

Jiro: Okay.

The drive to the mall was pretty awkward. No one is talking. Full silence! All you can hear are the honks of the horns and the speed of the car. When we arrived at the mall, we splitted up. Me and Xiao Jie went directly to the Department store while Jiro went to the other building. (NOTE: the mall had two buildings)

Guigui: Why dont we eat first? Im starving!

Xiao Jie: You're always starving! When i went last night to your room, you and Ya Tou were still holding the cups of ice cream. And hours ago for breakfast, you just ate the whole pack of cereals. Now you're still starving?

Guigui: Yeah! Now stop talking and let's go. My stomach is growling for food.

Xiao Jie: Ok.Ok. What do you want to eat?

Guigui: I want to eat chips right now.. Hhhmmm.. Chips! Yummy! (daydreaming of junk foods)

Xiao Jie: You silly goose! How will your stomach not growl if you're always filling it up with junks?

Guigui: Hey! He might hear you! (covering the side of her stomach)

Xiao Jie: Let's just go to that one! (points at a classy restaurant) I heard that they serve the finest salads here in Taipei. Let's go in and try it! (pulls Guigui towards the restaurant)

Guigui: I dont want to eat salads! I want to eat junk food! And chips!

Xiao Jie: Then try! That's the reason why you're getting big.

Guigui: I'm not that fat?! {Am I that fat? xD}

We went inside the restaurant and ordered the foods they got interested in. Xiao Jie was busy asking the waiter about the desserts when my eyes was caught by someone.

Guigui: Xiao Jie.. (still staring at someone near the counter)

Xiao Jie: So I would like to order one green tea ice shaving (talking to the waiter)..uhm.. one ice shaving with chocolate pudding for my friend here.. and what else do you want, Gui?

Guigui: Huh?! Uhm.. just pick one for me..

Xiao Jie: Okay. And one Sweet Bananas in Coconut Milk & Sauce.

Guigui: Xiao Jie.. I'm just... go.. and talk.. to someone..

Xiao Jie: Okay. (focused on the clothes the girl from the onther table was wearing) That outfit doesn't fit her at all! Yuck!

I walked towards the table near us and approached the person sitting there.

Guigui: It is really boring if you're alone! (yawns)

Aaron: I'm not alone. (reading the magazine) (NOTE: the magazine was like, a "song hits" magazine: a mag containing songs with the singer,lyrics and chords.)

Guigui: Then why are you alone?

Aaron: I said i'm not alone!

Guigui: Then why are you alone?! (making Aaron mad)

Aaron: I said.. I'm not alone!

Guigui: Then why are you alon-

Aaron: What do you want?

Guigui: Oh, nothing! I just want to see your ugly face mad so my mood will be brighten up again.

Aaron: Well.. Just get a life! Mind your own business. (totally mad and pissed off)

At this point, i feel like.. i was hurt by his words! Ouch! That really striked me directly to the heart! THAT WAS SO.. OUCH! I feel like crying. But, i dont want to let him know that i was already hurt by just his stupid words! I felt the other customers looking at me.. I just stood still.. FROZEN! Not wanting to move.. Afraid that he or they might see my face.. The face that was hurt by just silly words.

All of the sudden, i feel like someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the small hall near the counter. That scent was so familiar.. Was it Aaron? How did he grabbed me while i was just staring at him all the time? Weird..

Aaron: Why are you crying?

Guigui: I-Im... not.. crying..

Aaron: Then why are their teardrops on your cheeks? What are that? Holy water fell from the sky?

Guigui: Ok.Ok.I am crying? What do you care. You dont care about me. Or my silly pers-

Then he just hugged me. Why is he hugging me?! And why do i feel happy?

Aaron: (still hugging Guigui) Sorry. Okay? Sorry if i told you that stupid words minutes ago. I'm sorry.. I didnt know that you were that sensetive.. Now stop crying..

Guigui: I'll stop.. and it was all my fault. (sobbing)

Aaron: Stop crying..

Guigui: Ok.Ok.

Then he let go of me and looked at my face. He was examining it. Then he grabbed his hankerchief from his pocket then gave it to me.

Aaron: Here. (offering hanky)

Guigui: What's that for?

Aaron: Wipe your tears away. Dont you know that you're face looks so wasted and ugly when you cry?

Guigui: Oh. (grabbed the hanky) Thank you. And.. Did you say that i'm cute when im not cr-

Aaron: Yes! Im saying that! So, could you please just wipe your tears away?

Guigui: Fine.Fine. No one ever told me that before since me and my ex broke up.

Aaron: Why did you broke up?

Guigui: He was an idiot for letting me go. He told me that our relationship won't work out, yadda!yadda!yadda!

Aaron: Well, that was a very silly mistake of yours..

Guigui: Huh?!

Aaron: Don't fall for a person that will leave you in tears.. But fall for the person that is worth your million tears.

Guigui: Okay.. And thank you.

Aaron: You're welcome. Now, lets go back. I bet your friend is waiting for you.