Chapter 9

Welcome To My Life

 

Basic Need

*************************************************************************************************************
Nyahaha!! Sally is back!! We're complete again. And glad to see all the comments!! KEPP IT COMING!!

Thank you guys for the support! We promise to update ASAP!! Comment!! ~ Linlin :P

*************************************************************************************************************
[[RECAP]]

Calvin: You look cute Gui!

Guigui: Thank you bro! And Angela, MY! You look dashing!

Angela: Wei! Thank you Guigui.

We three arrived at the park where the party is being held. Aaron insisted that i should wait for him backstage. WHY ?!
Why would there be a backstage?! IS there someone performing?! HHhhMMmm... Maybe, that's the job of his dad. An international performing artists.. He-He-He. :D

[[END OF RECAP]]

[[CONTINUATION]]

Calvin Ge and Angela sat down at the table near the stage while i waited for Aaron to come from the back of it. What is it taking him so long?! Then, a girl walked towards me.

Hebe: Are you Guigui?

Guigui: Uhm.. Yeah.

Hebe: Aaron called, he told me to tell you that your sit is at the chair in the stage.

Guigui: WHAT?! WHY?!

Hebe: You're.. a very special person for him. You'll sit next to his parents and he'll sit next to you when he got here.

Guigui: Wait!! Wait just a minute! I-I dont even know what this party is all about?! I will r-really look stupid in front of all those people!! (totally freaking out)

Hebe: This party is being held because the fund drive for the cancer patients was quite a success. You're father sponsored the event and that's the reason why you're going to sit next to the people who hosted the event!

Guigui: Huh?! Why me?! And.. and our father didn't tell us about this!!

Hebe: You're uncle and dad planned this to surprise you-they knew that.. you really missed your mom so your dad's company and the Alfiaka gym sponsored this event.

Guigui: Really? They planned this?

Hebe: Yes. Now, go to your sit and Aaron will arrive later.

I followed the lady's orders as I walked alone to my sit. I saw four chairs at the stage- so i sat down at the third to the right. I saw my uncle waving at me and mouthed 'you go girl'. I replied as i mouthed 'thank you uncle.'

I can't believe dad and uncle Joey did this for us. This is like- a special thing that will really remind me of mom.

(A/N: Calvin and Guigui's mom died because of cancer)

Hebe: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming here today. To start the event, i would like to call on the people who made this party possible, Mr and Mrs. Yan!

Then i saw two couples walking towards the stage. I think it's Aaron's parents.

Mr. Yan: Thank you guys for coming.

Mrs. Yan: We didn't know that all of you will come. That's why we immediately called for the crew to order more foods for you!

He-he-he-he. ^^

Then they sat right next to me.

Guigui: Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Yan.

Mrs. Yan: Oh. You must be Guigui.

Mr.Yan: I never thought you would be this beautiful, young lady.

Guigui: Thank you.

Hebe: And now, the person who contacted the sponsors to come here and also made this fund drive very successful.. Please welcome, Mr. Aaron Yan!

Then i saw Aaron coming out from the stage. He looks cute and stunning at that formal tuxedo. He really looks cute. AWOOT!

Aaron: Thank you everyone for coming here today. Especially to a very important friend who came here today. (then he turned to me) I even asked Mr. Joey to ask her if she could come hereso i could see her happy about this event.

After his speech, he sat right next to me. OH MY GOSH!

Aaron: You look wonderful tonight, Gui.

Guigui: Thank you. You look stunning yourself, Mr. Aaron.

We both laughed.

Then we went to the middle part of the park to talk. We sat down near the fountain and looked above.

Guigui: Aaron. You see the star over there? (pointing at the star near the moon)

Aaron: Yeah. What about it?

Guigui: That's my mom. She's guiding us from there. Hi Mom!

Aaron: Guigui, what does it feels like to loose someone very special? (still staring above)

Guigui: Well, it really hurts.. Believe me. The first two years was really hard. That's why my dad have decided to take me to the U.S. to study there and recover from the hurt.

Aaron: So, why did you come back?

Guigui: Because i missed my brother, my friends, my cousins.. I missed everything! I thought that, they will really help me move on. But, Wang Zi just made it worse. The day that i got here was the day he broke up with me. To think that the first reason the came to my mind for coming back to taipei was to celebrate our anniversary together.

Aaron: But, everything is okay now, right? You and Wang Zi broke up. And you moved on. Seeing you very happy is a good sign that you forgot everything about him.

Guigui: Yeah. I'm happy. Because, everyone was there to support me. Ya Tou and Xiao Jie are there to support me, Jiro and Ah Wei are there to cheer me up, Calvin Ge is there to support me in everything i do.

He stayed silent.

Guigui: And of course, you're here too. Since the day that i met you, i've discovered that i'm just fooling myself being in love with Wang Zi.

Aaron: But.. Did you really love him?

'You? I guess i love you!!'

Guigui: No. Calvin Ge told me that, it might be not love. I mean, its not love. I've become so attached that I've developed a need for Wang Zi.

Aaron: Just a need. Not love. I get it.

Guigui: Why?! A guy like you having some love problems?

Aaron: Uhm.. I dont know. I mean- i kinda liked this girl. But, i dont know how will i tell her.

OUCH! So, he's in love.. with someone.. That girl is really lucky. Having a guy like Aaron falling in love with her is really.. good..

Guigui: Do i know this girl?

Aaron: Hhmm.. I guess. I mean, she's funny.. she's friendly.. and most of all.. she's cute.. i only hate her whenever she cries.. because when i see her crying, it hurts me a lot.

Ouch! I feel like crying.. Why does he need to love someone else?

Guigui: (looking at the opposite direction) Well, if i were you..i would directly tell it to her. because with the characteristics you've just said, it makes me imagine that this girl has many boys to woo her.

Aaron: What if you're the girl? What will you do?

Guigui: If i were the girl, i think i'll accept you.

Aaron: Why?

Guigui: Because.. you're my friend. And you're caring.. your personality really fits you.

Aaron: Hhhmmm..

Guigui: Why are you asking me? You should go to the girl you love instead. (standing up)

Aaron: Where are you going?

Guigui: I'm coming home. I feel sick.

And sad. Tears are starting to drop from my eyes. I cant continue that conversation with him. Its just hurting me.. ALOT!