Chapter 23

Welcome To My Life

 

The SUPER LAME Ending

*****************************
Thank You for the comments.. :D

REPLY: Even though i already know the story, i still cried while reading it. I mean, when our friend was telling this to us, we really didn't expected that her boyfriend will die and it was just because of her stitch necklace. When she was done telling the story, they cursed the necklace and buried it near her boyfriend's grave.. :(

And pretend that the songs were composed earlier.. because i really dont know the songs they've used.. okay?!

PLEASE COMMENT EVERYONE! and don't worry, we'll make the happy ending as soon as possible.

*****************************

I asked them where is Aaron's graveyard.

At aaron's graveyard..

I saw it.. His name is carved on it.. Aaron Yan Ya Lun.. Died.... February 14, 2004.. !
I didn't knew it was Valentine's day. The day i left. The day he chased the car. The day he was bumped into that truck. The day i cried. The day i realized i wasn't ready to say goodbye to him.. and the day he died.

Guigui: Where is Gege?

Ah Wei: He left because he's blaming himself for everything. If he let you go to Aaron when he died, he might still survive.

Guigui: (started crying)

Xiao Jie: Be strong, Guigui.. (crying too)

Jiro: Oh. And Aaron left something in his bed on the hospital.

Guigui: What is it?

He dropped it in front of Aaron's grave.

Guigui: AARON!! (grabs the necklace) You can return the necklace but you can't return here?! (crying)

Ya Tou: Its okay, Guigui. Be strong.. Dont worry.. E-everything's going.. to be fine.. Ssshh.. Stop crying.. (comforting Guigui)

Guigui: NO! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE OKAY?!!! NOT WITHOUT HIM.. (sobbing) not without Aaron...

Jiro: Guigui.. control yourself..

Guigui: NO!!! (crying ssssooooo badly)

*****************************

It has been five years since Aaron died. Today, its exactly February 14, 2009. Valentine's day. I miss that guy...

Just a little update about my life. Year 2005 was the year we found out where Calvin ge is hiding. I told him its not our fault. So, we convinced him to go back at our house so we can take care of him. Year 2007 was the year Jiro and Selina were engaged. And now, i'm at the cafe, watching Wang Zi's band performing for there fans. I didn't know they still have one.. Ha-ha-ha-ha..

Wang Zi: I dedicate this song for my favorite couple out there and also to all the happy couples out there.. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And Aaron! Bro! May your soul rest in peace..

Then he started singing..

(Pretend that Wang Zi was the one who's singing)

Wang Zi (with his band):

[SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29dMUav2hQ]

♫♫ All your life youve waited for love to come and stay
And now that I have found you, you must not slip away
I know its hard believin the words youve heard before
But darlin you must trust them just once more... cause baby ♫♫

♫♫ Goodbye doesnt mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesnt mean
Well never be together again
If you wake up and Im not there, I wont be long away
cause the things you do my goodbye girl
Will bring me back to you. ♫♫

♫♫ I know youve been taken, afraid to hurt again
You fight the love you feel for me instead of givin in
But I can wait forever, a-helpin you to see
That I was meant for you and you for me
...so remember ♫♫

♫♫ Goodbye doesnt mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesnt mean
Well never be together again
Though we may be so far apart you still will have my heart
So forget your past my goodbye girl
cause now youre home at last. ♫♫

Then everyone cheered and applaud.

Guigui: (holding the necklace) Oh Aaron.. I wish you're here to see this..

*****************************

After the gig..

Wang Zi: Guigui!

Guigui: Oh. Hi Wang Zi..

Wang Zi: Did you like the song?

Guigui: Yeah. Its.. so touching.. (hugs Wang Zi) Thanks!

Wang Zi: You're welcome!

Xiaoxun: Are you here to steal my boyfriend? (kidding)

Guigui: Of course not, Xiaoxun. I just thanked him.

Xiaoxun: Well, the guys just invited us to a late dinner. Would you like to come with us Gui?

Guigui: No thanks. Gege is waiting for me anyway..

Wang Zi: Are you sure? Do you want us to court you home?

Guigui: No. I'm okay. Really..

Xiaoxun: Okay then.. (hugs Guigui) Bye.. Good luck on your way home..

Guigui: Yeah.. Good luck to you too. And you, prince! (turns to Wang Zi) Dont hurt my friend here! She's really pretty and smart. So don't hurt her.. or else?!

Wang Zi: I promise. Right sweetheart? (turned to Xiaoxun)

Xiaoxun: 'Sweetheart' yourself! (jokingly slapped Wang Zi's face)

[[Guigui's flashback]]

Aaron: Phew!! Now that was tiring!
Guigui: He-he-he. Wait! I'll just get some water.
Aaron: Thank you 'sweetheart'!
Guigui: Sweetheart yourself! The water is for me only! (laughs)
Aaron: Hey! That's not fair! (chases after Guigui)
Guigui: Its my house. My water! (laughs)

[[End of flashback]]

*****************************

I didn't realize that it was Valentine's day.. I better go visit Aaron..

At Aaron's graveyard..

Guigui: (drops the flowers) Hi Aaron. Happy Valentine's Day baobei. And happy 5th death anniversary. Did you miss me? 'cause i missed you. It has been like 5 years since you left me. And i still can't move on. But, don't worry about me.. I know you're there watching me. (crying)

Then the rain poured so hard..

[[Guigui's flashback]]

Guigui: Aaron... I love you.. and you know that.. (sobbing)
Aaron: Dont worry Guigui. I'll always love you back... (still hugging Guigui)
Guigui: But... Aaron.. (seperates from the hug) I... I dont want.. dont want to hurt you..
Aaron: Why, Guigui? Tell me what's wrong!
Guigui: (sobbing) I... I...
Aaron: Please Guigui.. You can trust me on this.. I'm your boyfriend now, remember?
Guigui: Aaron... (still crying) I... I might not live long enough with you!
Then the rain poured really.. really.... really hard!
Aaron: W-what? (shocked)
Guigui: I can't live long because of a disease.. (still crying)
Aaron: What?! Why?!
Guigui: I.. I inherited this from my mom. She... Sh-
Aaron: She died because of cancer... I know.. (about to cry)
Guigui: (still sobbing) Im so sorry Aaron..
Aaron: Why does it have to be you, Gui?! There are billions of.. (crying) women out there... (sobbing) WHY YOU?!!!
Guigui: Aaron.. What happened happened already! We cant do anything about it!
Aaron: When did you know?
Guigui: Last week..
Aaron: DAMN! (kicked the bush beside him)

[[End of flashback]]

Guigui: (looks at the necklace) Stitch! We can get through this, okay?! We can do this! We need to do this for Aaron!

*****************************

When i came back to our villa..

Ya Tou: Beshie! You're here!

Ah Wei: And why are you so wet?! Did you play in the rain again?!

Guigui: No. The angels cried because it's Aaron's 5th death anniversary! (cries)

Ya Tou: (hugs Guigui) Oh, Guigui. Be strong..

Guigui: I really tried to forget about him, Ya Tou. But.. I really can't!

Ah Wei: (comforting Guigui) SssHhh... Its okay cousin..

Ya Tou: Why dont you change to a more profitable clothes first, okay? You might catch a fever..

[[Guigui's flashback]]

Aaron: Did you hear me Guigui?! I love you and I'll treasure you til the end of the earth.
Guigui: Yeah.. I heard you. Loud and clear.
Aaron: Now let's go inside. We'll catch some cold if we continue our drama here.

[[End of flashback]]

Guigui: AARON!! Why can't i let you go?!! (still crying)

Then i fainted..

Ya Tou: Guigui!!

Ah Wei: GUIGUI!! CaCa!! Call the hospital...

*****************************

At my bed at the hospital...

Guigui: Urgh.. What am i doing here?

Ya Tou: Guigui.. You're awake.

Guigui: what are we doing here?

Ya Tou: You fainted. So we brought you here..

Guigui: What day is it? Gosh.. Its Valentine's day! Aaron must be waiting for me at the graveyard. I should go the-

Ya Tou: You already did, Guigui! Can't you remember?

Guigui: N-no..

Ya Tou: You should rest first. You had a high fever because you walked in the rain again.

Guigui: Ok, Fine! I'll rest!

Ya Tou: Oh yeah, beshie.. I met someone in the internet..

Guigui: Then..

Ya Tou: You know crunchyroll.com right?!

Guigui: Yeah.. What about it?

Ya Tou: Well, i met someone in the 'Games Forums'. She is really friendly. And do you know what?

Guigui: what?

Ya Tou: I kinda accidently told your love story with Aaron and now we're making your story online. (says it very fast)

Guigui: ah..oka- YOU WHAT?!!

Ya Tou: Im so sorry beshie. But we didn't put your name in it. So,you don't have to worry..

Guigui: Okay fine!

Ya Tou: And, while you're sleeping. I took a picture of you and send it to her.

Guigui: What??! Why?!

Ya Tou: So she could imagine the scenes with you and with.. Aaron..

(If you'll go back to chapter 3: "We got afraid that we might miss an information so we directly asked our friend. When we told her that we put her life story online, she was shocked and she got mad at us.")

*****************************

I was confined at the hospital for like 2 days. PHEW! I thought i was going to stay there for like forever! We went back to the house then Ya Tou showed me the story online..

Guigui: Gosh, Ya Tou! You two wrote this up? (while reading the story)

Ya Tou: Yep. Thanks to me.. Your story is becoming famous in Winglin!

Guigui: Winglin?

Ya Tou: The website that hosts fanfics like this one.

Guigui: Oh.. Fascinating.

Ya Tou: So.. Will you help us do this story right?!

Guigui: Okay fine!

And that's the end of my story. We started to chat online and then i told her friend the whole story again using YM.

*****************************

More in the next other chapters.. :D

Lame ending, isnt it?! Well, im kinda sleepy so i dont have the right mood to set the ending straight.

HAPPY ENDING coming up next..