Chapter 17

Welcome To My Life

 

UNTITLED again & again

*****************************************************
I know right? The last chapter was quite boring?! Well, I'm not really an 'English-Lady' like some of you so, i really can't express it passionately in English fluently.

By the way, comment everyone!! Even to the silent readers out there!! :D

*****************************************************

Well, i'm just a girl.. helplessly in love with this great man in front of me-who just promised to love me always and to never leave my side. I guess this is what Lord have given me: a chance to Live my life, Love the most important person to me and Laugh with the people i care for.

Aaron: Did you hear me Guigui?! I love you and I'll treasure you til the end of the earth.

Guigui: Yeah.. I heard you. Loud and clear.

Aaron: Now let's go inside. We'll catch some cold if we continue our drama here.

I just followed him and we went inside the house.

Aaron: Where's Jiro?

Guigui: Abandoned. (while making coffee)

Aaron: No, really?

Guigui: I dont know. After our fight last week, i didn't see him anymore.

Aaron: How about Ah Wei?

Guigui: Walking in the park with Eugene.

Aaron: Who's Eugene?

Guigui: His new dog.

Aaron: How about Ya Tou?

Guigui: She went back to her house.

Aaron: Xiao Jie?

Guigui: Went to the mountain province with her boyfriend.

Aaron: Oh yeah..

Guigui: (offers coffee) I'll just let you borrow ge's clothes. He wouldn't mind anyway...

Aaron: Thanks. Where is he anyway? (drinks coffee)

Guigui: Oh. He's with dad. In States.

Aaron: Huh? Why?

Guigui: Dad needed help for someone that will run the company for awhile..

Aaron: So why didn't you go there instead of your brother?

Guigui: Oh. So you want me to leave, eh?

Aaron: (hugged Guigui) Just kidding.

After that, we took a shower on the bathroom. He went on Ge's bathroom while i went on mines. The two rooms were only steps away so he can hear my singing while i can hear his singing.

Aaron: ♪♪ Do you even feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? ♪♪ (while having a shower)

Guigui: ♪♪ Like somehow you just dont belong? And no one understands you? ♪♪ (while having a shower)

Aaron: ♪♪ Do you ever wanna runaway? Do you lock yourself in your room? ♪♪

Guigui: ♪♪ With the radio turned up so loud. That no one hears you screaming. ♪♪

Aaron/Guigui: (duet) ♪♪ No you dont know what its like. When nothing feels all right. You dont know what its like, to be like me... ♪♪

Aaron: ♪♪♪ TO BE HURT! ♪♪

Guigui: ♪♪♪ TO FEEL LOST! ♪♪

Aaron/Guigui: (another duet)♪♪♪ To be left out in the dark. To be kicked when you're down. To feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down. And no one there's to save you. No you dont know what's its like.. WELCOME TO MY LIFE!! ♪♪♪

Aaron: Guigui!! I LOVE YOU!!

Guigui: I LOVE YOU TOO AARON!

Aaron: You finish?!!

Guigui: Not yet.. You?!

Aaron: Not yet too.

After that singing session in the bathroom, i went out on the CR and wore the clothes i've prepared. I went to look for Aaron at Calvin's room but he wasn't there. Then i heard something from the music room..

*****************************************************

(A/N: Yeah.. Their house was that big! :P)

Sorry for the small chapter, guys..

By the way, any of you seen Sally?!

*****************************************************