Chapter 7

Welcome To My Life

 

UNTITLED (again)

*************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for the late updates everyone!
I was busy updating my website: ngeshxupakk.webs.com while Sally is still busy finishing her other fanfics. But dont worry! I'm back to continue updating this! NYA-HA**!!

COMMENT!comment!COMMENT!comment!COMMENT!comment!

*************************************************************************************************************
[[RECAP:]]

Guigui: Huh?!

Aaron: Don't fall for a person that will leave you in tears.. But fall for the person that is worth your million tears.

Guigui: Okay.. And thank you.

Aaron: You're welcome. Now, lets go back. I bet your friend is waiting for you.

[[END OF RECAP]]

We walked towards our tables then i saw Xiao Jie looking outside the glass window.

Guigui: Xiao Jie. What are you looking at? (trying to look for what Xiao Jie is looking at)

Xiao Jie: N-nothing.

Guigui: Nothing? You're looking outside like you're watching a really good- (already saw what Xiao Jie is looking at) Oh. Oh, I see.

Xiao Jie: Guigui. If you want to switch tables, i can ask for the crew to-

Aaron: Mind if I join you?

Then i turned to the person talking.

Xiao Jie: Oh. You must be Aaron. (offers hand) Hello there! I'm Xiao Jie. Guigui's friend.

Aaron: Aaron Yan. (shakes Xiao Jie's hand) Guigui's neighbor.

Guigui: Please, Aaron. Join us.

Aaron sat beside me but he didn't look at me. What is he up to?

Waiter: Sir WANG ZI! You're here. Your reservations are ready. Your table is right here. (pointing at the table near us)

OH MY GOSH!! (So, in here.. It was too obvious that they saw Wang Zi outside the glass window minutes ago.)

Xiao Jie: Guigui. I know what happened. We can just tell the waiter to pack the foods we ordered.

Guigui: No. We're staying! We came here to eat salads and we will eat here!

Xiao Jie: But Guigui. Wang Zi might force you to talk to him again!

Guigui: Don't worry. I'll be fine! I already moved on. Besides, Aaron is right here beside us. Right, Aaron?

Aaron: Y-yeah. Sure.

When our orders were given to us, i wondered why mine was a bowl of chips.

Aaron: I thought you will be eating salads?

Xiao Jie: I did order salads and ice creams. But i didn't know that they serve chips?

Guigui: Waiter! This is not what me and my friends ordered! We ordered-

Waiter: Sorry ma'am! But, it was a special request from Mr. Wang Zi. We can't-

Guigui: Then tell him that i don't want to eat these pieces of craps!

I was really speaking too loud for Wang Zi to hear. That's why he stood up and went to our table.

Wang Zi: I thought you like chips?

Guigui: Well for your information-

Aaron: For your information, my baby here (putting his arm around Guigui's shoulders) is on her diet. And what do you care? You're not the boss of her?

Xiao Jie: Yeah. (totally playing along with what Aaron was doing) So just dissappear Wang Zi.

Guigui: (totally speechless)

Wang Zi: Fine! But, Guigui.. If you have time.. I really want to have a face-to-face talk with you.

Aaron: My baby here won't come back to you 'WANG ZI,' so just shut the hell up?!

Wang Zi: What did you say?! (pissed off)

Wang Zi was about to punch Aaron. Fortunately, i hurriedly ran between them making me the victim.. I was the one who was punched! OUCH!! IT HURTS.. Huhuhuhuhu.. :(

Xiao Jie/Aaron/Wang Zi: Guigui!!

The punch was really unexpected.. and it was really powerful so i feel uncautious and just lost it..

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke up in a white room. I looked around and realized that i was inside the mall's clinic. I saw Aaron sitting at the chair beside my bed and he was reading the magazine he was reading minutes ago. It was covering half of his face so i think he didn't see me open my eyes. I closed my eyes and pretended to be fast asleep.

Xiao Jie: Aaron. Jiro's here.

Jiro: Guigui! (ran towards Guigui)

Aaron: I'm sorry, Jiro. She was hurt because of me. I'm the one who is expecting the punch from Wang Zi but she- she ran between us making her fall and loose conscience.

Jiro: Dont worry, Aaron. I dont blame you at all.

Xiao Jie: Aaron, why dont you take a rest for awhile. After all, you did sat there on your sit for like, two hours.

Aaron: Dont worry. Its okay with me.

Jiro: Okay. I'll just talk to Wang Zi and discuss this matter.

Xiao Jie: I'll call Calvin anf Ya Tou and tell them what happened.

Xiao Jie and Jiro left the room leaving Aaron and me alone inside it.

Aaron: OH Guigui. You're such a lucky kid. If only i have friends like Xiao Jie, Jiro and others.

Doesn't he have friends?

I felt his hand touching mines.. and all of the sudden, my heart started to beat fast.

Aaron: Guigui. I'm so sorry about what happened. If i didn't planned that stupid idea-(the idea was: pretending to be Guigui's boyfriend)

Guigui: (suddenly hugged Aaron) Its okay Aaron. It was my fault at all.

Aaron: G-guigui. Yo-you're awake?

Guigui: Yeah. Why? (seperated from the hug) You want me to stay fast asleep fore-

Aaron: NO Silly! (hugged Guigui) Of course, i want you to be wake. I'm glad you're okay now.

Wow! Two hugs in one day?! Now that is really something!! His body is so warm. Our body was so close to each other that he might fell my heart beating.... really... really...really..fast!

Xiao Jie: Uhm. Am I interrupting something.. or what?

When we heard Xiao Jie speaking, we hurriedly seperated our bodies from each other. I looked down while he continued to read the magazine he was reading.

Guigui: Uhm.. Aaron.. What are y-you rea-ding a-nyway? (Totally changing to topic)

Aaron: Uhm.. I'm re-reading.. the lyrics of this s-song. This one is my favorite. (let Guigui read the mag)

Xiao Jie: You guys are really...

Guigui: OH MY! Welcome to my life?!

Aaron: Yes! Why?

Guigui: I love this song. This one is my favorite.

Xiao Jie: Then you can come along with him this saturday night.

Guigui: Huh?

Xiao Jie: He just bought two front-seats tickets to Simple Plan's concert this saturday.

Aaron: And my cousin already had a ticket so i don't know who can i give the other one to.

Guigui: Okay. I'll come with you. (blushing)

Aaron: R-really? Th-that's gre-at!

Xiao Jie: Guigui and Aaron sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-

Xiao Jie didnt continue what she was about to say because me and Aaron threw my pillow to her. Xiao Jie was lucky enough to move fast and moved away from the pillow.

Jiro: GUYS! I just- (fell down)

Aaron/Guigui: Oooppsss.. Sorry Jiro. (laughing)