Chapter 5

Welcome To My Life

 

Copycat and Bond

*************************************************************************************************************

Now, we've just realized that the previews you just saw at the last chapter are so advance. Some of it were only at the next chapters.. okie?!

To all readers: Here's the next chapter you've been waiting for. ^^
asiankiddo: glad that you liked the chapter!
greenie: well, it wouldn't be touching enough if we didn't asked our friend about her life!
kodocha2007:thank you for commenting even though its just two syllables. hehe :D

Hope everyone will comment!! :)

*************************************************************************************************************

After making Aaron freak because of my loud noise, i've decided to jog around the neighborhood. I left the villa and went to the town's gym.

"ALLFIAKA GYM! The gym of all strong men!"

Wow! Now that's a boring sign! They should make it more exciting or anything. I just continue entering and then i saw Jiro.

Guigui: Jiro!!

Jiro: Oh hey! What are you doing here?

Guigui: I just had a jog around then i remembered that you three were working out here.

Jiro: Why dont you work out with us?After all, you really did gain alot of weight.

Guigui: Hey! I didnt gain alot! And, im not yet at the mood to work out. Maybe tomorrow.

Jiro: Okay. Where is Ya Tou anyway?

Guigui: Oh. Xiao Jie called, asking for Ya Tou to court her home from the bus line.

Jiro: Oh, okay. (looked at the back of Guigui)

Guigui: What are you looking at?

Jiro: Oh. Im looking at.... someone.. (left Guigui there) Just hold on a sec, Gui.

Guigui: Coz. Dont leave me here!

Jiro approached someone then they had a hug. Eeeww.. Now that's bad for their image. But, i think that guy seems so familiar. The hair, the height, the posture... Its Aaron! What is he doing here? Oh yeah, he lives here. Stupid Guigui! But, are they close? I walked towards them.

Jiro: Aaron. Long time no see.

Aaron: Hey! It was just a week.

Jiro: No! Its a week and two days.

Aaron: You really are good at math.

Jiro: Thanks!

Guigui: Cousin!

Jiro: Oh, Guigui! Guigui, this is Aaron; my classmate, my best pal and also our neighbor. Aaron, this is Guigui; my cousin,my best pal and our princess.

Guigui/Aaron: I already met him/her!

Guigui: Stop copying me!

Aaron: I'm not copying you.

Jiro: You two already met each other? Where?

Guigui: At the airplane.

Aaron: Last night. Near the park.

Darn him! He's reminiscing the night i got embarrassed in front of him.

Guigui: I'll just leave you two best buds alone.

Aaron: I'm going to leave also. My mom asked me to buy ice cream.

Guigui: Stop copying me!

Aaron: Im not copying you!

Jiro: Hey, you two copycats! Just stop it already! Uncle Joey will be mad at us if we were seen here fighting.

Guigui/Aaron: Fine! I'll leave first!

Guigui: I said STOP COPYING ME!

Aaron: I said IM NOT COPYING YOU!

Guigui: Then I'll leave first!

Aaron: Fine! Lady's first!

Then i ran towards our street and sat down on the bench near my house. Then i just saw him jogging towards me. HE IS REALLY A COPYCAT!! Wherever and whatever i do, he always copy it! He was wearing a tank top with an NBA Laker's shorts. And the way he jog, is like... y! NO!! GUIGUI! Stop!! You're EeeEewWw!! When he finally reached my spot, he sat down beside me while he was wiping his sweat. Wow! He's y! I dont know that he had muscles! So cccuuutttteee!! GUIGUI!! Stop!

Guigui: Why are you here? I just told you to stop copying me.

Aaron: I wasnt copying you. I live next door.

Oh right!

Guigui: Then sit at your house's bench.

Aaron: We have no bench. This is the one closest.

Guigui: Then buy one.

Aaron: We have no money.

Then they're was awkward silence.. Its killing me!

Guigui/Aaron: Sorry!!

Then we both laughed.

Guigui: Haha! I didnt know that we have this kind of telepathy.

Aaron: Yeah! Just like my favorite tv show.

Guigui/Aaron: Pi Li MIT.

We both laughed again.

Aaron: Haha! I cant believe we really had this kind of telepathy.

Guigui: Just like 007 and Tian Mo Xing. But we're not going to be... like.. you know..

Aaron: Yeah! That would never happen..

Guigui: Yeah.. Thinking of us as a couple..

Aaron: Yuck..

Guigui: Me ending up with you... Eeeww..

Aaron: Me ending up with you is more Eeeww-er..

Guigui: Are you saying I'm-

Aaron: Yup!

Guigui: You COW!

Aaron: Look who's talking!

Guigui: Goat!

Aaron: Do you really love farm animals?!

Guigui: (totally pissed) URGH!

I stood up but he pulled me back. I tripped because of a rock so i landed on his knees. We both didn't saw it coming so he we both fall. I landed on the floor as he was landing on top of me. Its a good thing he placed his hand below my head or it will be over for my beautiful head. I opened my eyes and saw his face.... and his lips touching mine.

Neighbor 1: Hey. Look who's having a good time!

Neighbor 2: Go AARON!

Neighbor 3: Aaron?! Are You Wooing Guigui?!

Neighbor 4: Uncle Aaron and aunt Guigui looks cute together!

Neighbor 5: GO AARON! GO GUIGUI!

Neighbor 6: Guigui! You just came from America and now you've hit the jackpot!

*Neighbor 4 and 5 were kids*

OH MY! WE JUST KISSED! And the worse part of it was we were seen by some of our neighbors and now they're cheering for us!! And the worst part is yet to come..

Ah Wei: Cousin? Aaron?!

OH MY GOSH! Ah Wei saw us. I pushed him away from me and i pulled Ah Wei towards the house. I smashed the door at the same time, i heard Aaron closing the gate from their house.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ya Tou: So.. Tell me everything?!!

Guigui: I dont know what happened either. All i remember is, i kissed him. And it felt... nice.

Ya Tou: Oh my gosh! You're falling for him!

Guigui: No Im NOT! I just met him last night and now, i'm falling for him?! You're talking silly, Ya Tou!

Ya Tou: No! Its possible! I've seen this in a movie once. And you're falling for him.

Guigui: NO!

Ya Tou: Believe me, Guigui.

Guigui: Lets just stop talking about him, beshie. Where is Xiao Jie anyway?

Ya Tou: She told me to drop her at a drug store. She'll buy some medicines for her dad.

Guigui: But, her house is like, a hundred kilometers away.

Ya Tou: That's why we will stay here for this week.

Guigui: Really?! Thats great!

Ya Tou: We really missed you, Guigui! Xiao Jie even told me that she really did miss you a lot!

Guigui: You two are the best!!

Ya Tou: We know. Where is your cousin anyway?

Guigui: Which one? The goofball or the talkative?

Ya Tou: The talkative one.

Guigui: At the kitchen. Preparing snacks. Why?

Ya Tou: Oh, nothing.

Guigui: You like him don't you?

Ya Tou: No i do not! (blushing)

Guigui: Oh look. My little Ya Tou is blushing.

Ya Tou: Im not blushing.

Guigui: Dont worry ya tou. I will be super happy to know you as my cousin's future wife!

Ya Tou: You goofball! You REALLY ARE A COUSIN OF Jiro! You two are both goofballs.

Guigui: Not too mention my older brother Calvin.

Ya Tou: Yeah! He's a goofball too.

Then Calvin ge and Jiro arrived from the gym.

Guigui: Gege!

Calvin: Guigui!

Ya Tou: Hi Calvin!

Calvin: Oh.. Ya Tou.. Why are you here?

Guigui: If you dont mind, ge, Ya Tou and Xiao Jie will stay here for awhile.

Calvin: (fake happiness) Really?... That's great..... We will surely... enjoy this weekend.... Right... Jiro?

Jiro: (fake happiness) Yeah.... We will surely... have fun.... with three girls..-

Ah Wei: (squeals like a girl) MOMMY!! CACKROACH!!!

Jiro: I mean four girls.. (still fake happiness)

It was too obvious that Jiro and Calvin ge didnt like Ya Tou and Xiao Jie to stay here. But, i know that they were only sad because i will have no time to bond with them..Cute guys.. :D