Chapter 8

Welcome To My Life

 

friends

*************************************************************************************************************
Even though it's late at night right now, I'm going to continue to write the next chapter. I saw all of your comments to Linlin, and i want to have my own comments for me. WU-HOO!! Linlin!! I miss you! Sorry if it took me so long to continue updating this!^^

Thank you to the people who are reading this! And, by the way, our friend just got out from the hospital today. He-he-he. HAHA! Thank you for the comments guys! ~Sally :P
*************************************************************************************************************

[[NO TIME FOR RECAPS]]

When we got home from the mall...

Xiao Jie: Uhm.. Jiro.. Aren't you hurt from the pillow that was thrown to you by those love birds? (speaking loud to let GuiLun hear it clearly)

Jiro: Yes! I was really hurt! I need some ice. (playing along with Xiao Jie)

Xiao Jie: Let me help you.

With that, they left us alone..again..outside the gate of our villa.

Guigui: I'll just call you tomorrow morning, okay?

Aaron: Guigui.. Sorry.About, what h-happened-

Guigui: No need. And i should thank you. For helping me avoid Wang Zi.

Aaron: Oh. Okay then, I'll just give you the ticket tomorrow.

Guigui: Okay.

(A/N: Xiao Jie, Ah Wei, Jiro and Calvin are inside the house.)

Xiao Jie: NO SWEETNESS?! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)

Jiro: KISS HER!! KISS HER!! KISS HER!! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)

Ah Wei: KISS!! KISS!! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)

Here we go again...

Calvin: Hey. Don't ! She's my little sister, for pete's sake!

Thank you Gege!

Calvin: Let them have a sweet conversation instead!

Guigui: GEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron: I think your family is waiting for you from the inside. So, I'll just.. see you-

Guigui: Wanna come with me?

Aaron: Huh?

Guigui: I mean.. Wanna come in? You're welcome to come in.

Aaron: No. It's .. Uhm.. I'm just your neighbor-

Guigui: And I'm inviting you to come in. I heard what you were saying when we were at the clinic.

Aaron: Oh.

Guigui: Why did you told me that you didn't have friends?

Aaron: I.. Oh.. Uhm.. It-s just..s-so hard to explain..

Guigui: Well, Im here! I can listen to you. I'll understand. You can tell me.

Aaron: Well It's Not Easy For Me To Tell You About It OKAY.? (mad)

Guigui: Aaron.. I.. I just wanted-

Aaron: I'll just go home.

What did I do? Is he really serious about that no-friends issue?! I though that he was only joking! A guy like him-cute, smart, friendly, handsome can have so many friends easy as pie! WAIT!! HANDSOME?! Gui! Stop it!

I just walked towards the house and sat down at the sofa.

Ah Wei: So coz. What did he say?

Xiao Jie: Are you two together now?

Jiro: Should i prepare the church nearby for your wedding?

Guigui: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! We're not together! And for your information, he just got pissed off because i thought he was only kidding about him having no friends!

Ah Wei: Well, actually..

Jiro: He really didn't have friends..

Ah Wei: That's according to his mom.

Guigui: HUH? What?! He really.. really didn't had friends?

Jiro: Well.. His mom told us before that they're family was always moving from one place to another because of his mom's job.

Ah Wei: That's why Aaron didn't had a real friend since he was a child.

Xiao Jie: Aw. Poor Aaron. I pity him.

Woah. I never thought that it was actually true! Its a good thing i never continued my plan about teasing him, "NO FRIENDS GUY". Ha-ha-ha! I'm corny right?! Yeah.. I love talking to myself so much..
Connection?!

Calvin: Oh yeah, by the way.. Guigui. Uncle Joey invited us to a party tomorrow near his gym. And he wants you and Aaron to be partners.

Guigui: What?! NO!! I wont go to that party!!

Calvin: You have no choice, Gui.

Guigui: No! I dont even liked that Aaron anyway.

Xiao Jie/Ah Wei/Jiro: Liar! (coughs)

Guigui: Why should we be partners? Can't i just be partnered with you?

Calvin: Because I've invited Angela to come along and she will be my partner.

Guigui: What?! How can you pick you partner while I cant?

Calvin: Because, it was uncle Joey who told me to partner you with Aaron.

Jiro: I think he saw you fighting at the gym days ago. I told you before, if uncle Joey see you fighting at his gym, he will surely get his revenge on you for making a bad image for his gym.

*************************************************************************************************************

[[PHONE CONVERSATION]]

Guigui: Uncle Joey!

UJ (Uncle Joey): What is it my beautiful niece?

Guigui: (fake coughs) Im afraid i cant come to your party tomorrow. (fake coughs)

UJ: What?! Why?!

Hurry GUIGUI! Think of a reason..!!!

Guigui: I showered in the rain.. And i got cold. (fake sneezes)

UJ: But it didnt rain-

Guigui: IT DID Uncle Joey. And now Im sick. (fake coughs) sorry.

UJ: OH well, i better tell Aaron that you didn't agreed to his offer.

Guigui: Huh?! What?! Aaron?! What offer?!

UJ: Oh. That party is sponsored by his parents. They're hosting a fund drive about cancer patients and some media people are invited to come. He asked me if i could ask you to agree to be his partner so that you could show that Wang Zi of yours that you already moved on.

Guigui: Wow. You said a lot uncle.

UJ: Fine. I'll just tell him that-

Guigui: NO. I'm feeling better now. NO more fever.

UJ: Are you sure?

Guigui: Yes uncle. Bye!

[[END OF PHONE CONVERSATION]]

So why did he pick me?! Is it that, he have some unsured feelings for me?! NO!! GUIGUI!! Aaron would never have a crush on you! That can never happen!! He is so cool, so handsome and so... smart! While you're a goofball, just like your cousins!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Ya Tou: What?! He invited you to a Simple Plan concert?

Xiao Jie: And he asked your uncle if you can be his partner?!

Guigui: YES.

Ya Tou: Oh My Beshie. You know what this means?

Guigui: What?

Xiao Jie: It means that Aaron has feelings for you.

Guigui: HUH?! That's 100% impossible! Aaron would never fall for a goof girl like me!!

Xiao Jie: Hey. You're not alone. Your cousins are still goofballs. And, you're not really a goofball.

Ya Tou: Yeah. You're just...uhm..silly..

Guigui: Really?! Are you sure?!

Xiao Jie/Ya Tou: No.

Guigui: OH DAMN! I shouldn't accepted their invitation. I would just make myself look funny. And, i would embarrass him for that matter. And, that would be bad for his dad's image!

Ya Tou: Why?! What is his dad's job anyway?

Guigui: I dont know. All i know is, that they came from a rich and famous family and i would make them look silly.

*************************************************************************************************************

[[THE PARTY]]

Calvin: You look cute Gui!

Guigui: Thank you bro! And Angela, MY! You look dashing!

Angela: Wei! Thank you Guigui.

We three arrived at the park where the party is being held. Aaron insisted that i should wait for him backstage. WHY ?!
Why would there be a backstage?! IS there someone performing?! HHhhMMmm... Maybe, that's the job of his dad. An international performing artists.. He-He-He. :D

[[CONTINUATION NEXT CHAPTER]]