Chapter 19

Welcome To My Life

 

Just Getting Started

******************************************
Winglin is always failing to connect so this chapter was kinda updated really late. So we're very sorry about that. And also, just changed the forewords. Hope you enjoy this one.. or not?! :]

REPLIES TO YOUR COMMENTS:
This story is a sad fanfic, so if the story's ending is not satisfying enough, then we'll just make two endings. The first one will be the real one and the other one will be the happy one. And, if you've noticed our writtings on the last chapters, you can guess what the ending might be!

Thank you for the comments everyone! Keep it coming!
PLEASE COMMENT!! :D

******************************************

[[UHM.. ARE THERE STILL TIME FOR RECAPS?!]]

(we're still NOT GOING to use Guigui's POV for the narrations.. okie?!)

Aaron: (stopping himself not to cry )Sh.. She f-finally recieved h-her medica-tions f-from the hospital.. She was.. medicated to have cancer, Ah Wei.. She might not live with us any longer...

Ah Wei: NO! That.. That ! No!

Aaron: I'm very sorry Ah Wei.. But.. she told this to her dad and i think Mr. Wu is going to take her to America to complete an operation..

Ah Wei: So she will leave us again?

Aaron nodded.

Ah Wei: (crying) NO! I don't want to loose her. She's the most important person to me! I won't let her go! No!

Aaron: (looks at Guigui) Well.. We can still see her if she'll survive the operation. (brushes Guigui's hair away from her face)We just need to pray for that.

Then Guigui woke up.

Guigui: (yawns) Good morning! (sits upright and yawns)

Aaron: Morning.

Ah Wei: (covering his face) G-good mor-ning.. cousin..

Guigui: Morning to you too Ah Wei.. (turns to Aaron) Mor- AHH!!

Aaron: What?! Huh?! Why?!

Guigui:(covering herself w/ blanket) What are you doing here?!

Aaron: Can't i greet my girlfriend a good morning?

Guigui: Not while your girlfriend is just wearing a thin night gown?

Aaron: What's bad with that?

Guigui: Well its very disturbing to se- (hears Ah Wei sobbing) Uhm.. Ah Wei.. Are you crying?

Ah Wei: (crying) NO. I'm not crying! Why made you said that?! I'm not crying!

Guigui: Aw.. (hugs Ah Wei) Cousin. What's wrong? Did Eugene ran awa-

Ah Wei: OH GUIGUI! (hugs Guigui) Why didn't you told us you have cancer?!

Guigui: How.. How did you know?

Ah Wei: Why didn't you told us?! Do you know it really hurts me a lot?! Now that i know that you're going back to your dad to complete an operation?!

Guigui: (about to cry)I.. I'm so sorry, Ah Wei.

Aaron: You two. Don't cry. You're making me cry too..

Guigui: Come here. (hugs Aaron) Can you promise me that you'll take care of Ah Wei when i'm gone?

Aaron: My dear Guigui. You're not leaving us-

Guigui: (crying)But what if i can't survive after the therapy and stuffs? What if i'm going to die soon and-

Aaron: How many times did i tell you, never say die?!

Guigui: I just want to be sure..

Ah Wei: When is your flight, Guigui?

Guigui: Next week?

Ah Wei: That early?

Guigui: Yep..

Aaron: Why don't we invite all of your friends and let's have a small gathering?

Guigui: Yeah.. I like that..

******************************************

(NOW. We will use Guigui's POV for the narration)

The whole gang went to our villa and enjoyed the party prepared. Even Wang Zi's band were invited to tag along with us.

Aaron: What are you doing here?

Wang Zi: I'm invited, aren't I?

Aaron: Oh yeah.. Guigui forgot to tell me.

Guigui: Hey. Everything is okay now between me and Wang Zi. So just let him go in, okay?

Then the girl behind Wang Zi caught my eyes..

Aaron: Fine.

Apple: Guigui!!

Guigui: Apple?! Apple!! Is that really you?

Then me and Apple hugged each other.

Apple: Oh classmate! I haven't seen you like.. a decade!

Guigui: I know. I studied in America that's why i left school.

Wang Zi: You two know each other?

Apple: Cousin, Guigui and i attended summer school together.

Oh. So she is Wang Zi's cousin, eh?

Aaron: You two attended summer school? You two are school rejects?

Guigui: No silly! The school we attended was about ice-skating lessons.

Apple: She became my friend then we started idolizing Prince here.

Oh yeah. I remember! Me and Apple met when i fell because i saw Wang Zi's big poster.

Aaron: Well. Let's continue this chatting later. The food is ready!

We all went to our tables. Of course, me and Aaron together with Ah Wei and Ya Tou.

Aaron: ATTENTION! Can i have everyone's attention please?!

Then everyone kept quiet.

Aaron: I want to propose a toast for this young and beautiful lady here (looks at Guigui).. May god let her continue her happy days with us. God bless Guigui!

Everyone: God bless Guigui!!

Tongtong: Hey Aaron! Is that the only proposal you want to do?

Xiao Man: Yeah. Haven't you prepared something more?

Guigui: Huh?! What are you all talking about?

Then i turned to Aaron- who was now looking at someone.. I looked at the direction he was looking and..

Guigui: GEGE?!

Calvin: Can't i have a hug from my sister?

Guigui: (ran towards Calvin) Ge!!

Jiro: (touched Gui w/ his finger) Can't i have a hug too?

Guigui: JIRO!! (hugs Jiro)

Selina: Guigui..

Guigui: Selina! (hugs Selina)

Selina: Guigui. I'm so sorry about what happened the last two/three weeks.

Guigui: No. Its my fault.

Then i turned to my friends.

Da Ya: It wasn't us.

Meimei: Thank your hunky boyfriend.

Apple: (points at Aaron)

Then i turned to Aaron who was now standing at the stage holding a mic. Wang Zi's band was behind him. What is he up to?

Aaron: This is for you, Guigui.

Then everyone cheered and applaud.

[http://www.4shared.com/file/81112674/34fc8e86/High_School_Musical_3_-_Stan_Carrizosa_-_Just_Getting_Started.html?s=1]

Aaron's voice was so smooth. Then Xiaoxun joined him as a back-up.. while holding Wang Zi's hand. I knew it! They're together now!

When the song ended...

Guigui: Aaron Yan Ya Lun.. You are really full of surprises!

Xiao Jie: And still..

Guigui: huh?

I turned to Xiao Jie and saw her looking and pointing at Aaron. Then i saw him kneeling at the ground.

Aaron: Guigui Wu Ying Jie.. I know this is a big rush.. we've only been together for like.. a month.. but hey! Time flies when you're having fun!

Ya Tou: Just say it already!!

Aaron: Gui.. Will you welcome me to your life?..... as a husband?

******************************************
What do you think will happen next?!

MWUAHAHAHA!! xD