Chapter 1

Welcome To My Life

 

I'm Back?

Guigui just arrived from America at the Taipei Songshan Airport.

Guigui: Ugh! That is the worst flight EVER!!!

Ya Tou: Guigui!

Guigui: Ya Tou!

The two girls ran toward each other.

Guigui: (hugs Ya Tou) Best friend!

Ya Tou: Gui! Did you know we REALLY miss you alot?!

Guigui: Wei! It isn't my fault. Baba told me to study there and live with him.

Ya Tou: Did you know that we always think of you every minute, every month, every week, every day and every second?

Guigui: So that explains why i always trip whenever i walk to school.

Ya Tou: Yeah, yeah. C'mon! Everyone misses you.

Ya Tou and Guigui went inside a taxi and it took them to their house. When they arrived, almost everyone was there; her friends, her classmates, her family. But one is missing... her boyfriend.

Guigui: Beshie, where's Wang Zi?

Ya Tou: Oh. He left a note before he went to Korea yesterday.

Guigui: Korea? yesterday?

Ya Tou: Didn't he told you that he will have a concert there?

Guigui: Mei yo. (sad)

Ya Tou: Don't be sad. He'll be here. Maybe tomorrow..

Ah Wei: Guigui! (running towards them)

Guigui: Ah Wei! (hugs)

Ah Wei: Oh Guigui! I miss you!! I miss you alot!

Guigui: Aw. Ah Wei. (about to cry)

Calvin: Don't tell me that you're falling for that acting of his?

Guigui: Gege! (then hugs Calvin)

Calvin: Eeeww. Guigui. Stop it! You're transferring me germs from Ah Wei's body.

Ah Wei: Hey! I showered yesterday.

Ya tou: How about today?

Ah Wei: Of course, i did! Its all for my beloved cousin, Guigui.

Xiaoxun: Enough dramas, guys! Let's start the party.

They all ran towards the entrance door of the villa and went inside the house. Guigui went to the pool and saw Tongtong, Meimei, Xiao Man, and Da Ya swimming at the pool.

Guigui: Hey! Who told you four to swim at our pool?

Meimei: You're cousins!

Tongtong: Instead of fighting, why don't we pull Guigui to the pool?

Guigui: No! No! I'm not yet wearing my swimsuits. And this dress cost me alot!

Da Ya: C'mon gui! We really miss you! We love you.

Guigui: If you love me then don't pull me to-

Guigui didn't finished what she's about to say because Ah Wei and Jiro pushed her to the pool.

Guigui: AAHHH!! Jiro?!! Ah Wei?!!

Jiro: Sorry cousin. We slipped. (acting innocent)

Guigui: I'll tell you to Selina!

Jiro: You wouldn't?

Guigui: I would.

*************************************************************************************************************

Guigui: Why did Wang Zi never told me about this? (about to cry)

Xiaoxun: Well, maybe he don't want to see you upset.

Guigui: Tomorrow is our 1st anniversary. If he really never showed up.. I'm going to break up with him.

Meimei: Why? You two love each other! And you're meant for one another!

Guigui: No, mei. (crying) He never loved me! He didn't, isn't and will never LOVE ME!

Ya Tou: No, Guigui! Wang Zi really loves you. He's just too busy so he always don't show up at your dates.

Guigui: But i never felt his love for me. He didn't showed it. (still crying)

Da Ya: Don't worry, Guigui. I'll tell my little brother that he better show up tomorrow.

Guigui: Really?

Da Ya: Yeah.. Now stop crying..

Guigui: Aaw.. Thanks gals!! You're the best!

(group hug^^ they really love each other.. hehe)

Guigui: Oh yeah. Before i forgot.. Ya Tou, where's the letter Wang Zi left for me. I want to read it now.

Ya Tou: Oh, yeah. The letter.

Then Ya Tou gave the letter to Guigui then she read it.

Xiao man: We didn't read it because we know that, that letter is forbidden and Wang Zi will kill us if we'll mess up with his plans.

Xiaoxun: Yeah, that's Wang Zi! He will do anything for his cute ghost.

But in the inside, Xiaoxun is really hurting. She liked Wang Zi since they were young. She was the one who introduced the entertainment life to him. She really wished that one day, Wang Zi will feel the same for her. But she knows that, that day will never come! Wang Zi loves Guigui and she respects that.

Guigui: (reading the letter loud enough for everyone to hear it) I care about you and you know that. But, i think that, this won't work out. You're always at States studying while I'm always busy here in Asia doing promotions, concerts and stuffs. But I know that, you'll understand (sobbing) and hope you'll find the right guy for you. Love Wang Zi.. P.S: another reason why i'm breaking up with you is -

Jiro: Give me that!

Then Jiro grabbed the letter from Guigui's hand then he read it out loud.

Jiro: WHAT?! Rainie got pregnant by Wang Zi?!!

All of the girls: WHAT?

Guigui: AAHH!! (starts to cry real hard) I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!! WHY?!

Jiro: that guy!! Wait until he suffer wit-

Guigui: NO! Just wait for us to finalize it.

Jiro: Okay, okay. But, we can never see you cry like this. Not now! Or never! You're our princess here.

Guigui: Aaww.. (hugs Jiro) Thank you, coz!

Jiro: Everything for you. Now, lets stop this drama. Who wants my specialty,chocolate ice cream sundae and peanut butter sandwich?

Ya Tou: Eeeww... Is that food or what?

Xiao Man: What a long name to call a sandwich..

Jiro: Dont judge a food by its name!

Guigui: I want mine strawberry ice cream sundae with PB&J sandwich.

Jiro: Okay. Anyone else?

Xiaoxun: No thanks.

Tongtong: I'm full.

Da Ya: Dont want to.

Meimei: I'm on a diet.

Xiao man: I just ate.

Ya Tou: You heard me awhile ago.

Jiro: Fine! But dont be jealous if only Guigui is having the best ice cream sandwich full in -

Guigui: Coz. Just go!

Jiro: Fine.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ya Tou: BYE GUI! See you tomorrow.

Guigui: Bye!

After the welcoming party for Guigui, they all waved their goodbyes. Of course, the only people who was left was the people who lives there; Calvin, Ah Wei, Jiro and Guigui.

Guigui: Oh, yeah. Ge?

Calvin: What is it?

Guigui: I haven't seen Xiao Jie. Where is she anyway?

Calvin: Oh. right. Xiao Jie. She said that she'll come back tomorrow from the mountain province.

Guigui: Why is she there?

Calvin: Her grandmother got sick and her dad wanted her to visit her grandma there.

Guigui: Oh.

Ah Wei: Uhm. coz.. Where's the stitch necklace we gave you for your birthday?

Guigui: I'm.... (touches neck) wearing.... (touches chest) it.... OH MY?! I LOST IT!!!!

Jiro: You.. lost it?!

Guigui: Yeah.. Where did i put it! I didnt took it off at America. I never did.

Jiro: Well, maybe when you went to Arizona. You might left it there and-

Guigui: I got it!! At the airplane!! The GUY who sat right next to me!!

Calvin: Who?!

Ah Wei: What?!

Jiro: Ooohh..