When Things Get Out Of Hand

Crazy About You

Sungjong was fixing his things in his locker, thinking about last night, when the man he doesn't want to see the whole day went near him.

    "Sungjong!" He exclaimed. 
    "Oh no." Sungjong whispered while trying to fix his things fast. But Myungsoo's feet were faster. 
    "Hey!" Myungsoo smiled.
    "Uhm. Yeah. Hi." He answered trying to lower his head. 
    "I just wanna thank you for everything you've done. You did something more than what you should and I felt like I have to thank you sincerely."

The girls, who always have their eyes on Myungsoo, was trying to eavesdrop. They were trying to figure out what Myungsoo was referring to.

    "Uhh yeah. No problem." He smiled awkwardly. 
    "W-why? Is there a problem? You shouldn't feel ashamed of what you did. You're always doing something more than you should. That's a good thing right? Specially it's for me." Myungsoo jokingly said.

The girls were shocked. They immediately thought Sungjong was the Guardian Angel. Although they were right about that.

    "Uhm. Yeah. Uh-huh. You're welcome. I-I'll go ahead." Just when he was about to walk away, he had to ask a particular question.

    "Did your brother tell you something about boxers?" 
Myungsoo was confused. "Boxers?" He thought about it and shook his head. 
    "Okay, bye!" Sungjong ran for hia life.

It was a relief that Myungsoo didn't know the embarassment he had to go through because of that one hungry dog, but the girls weren't letting anything slide from their hands.

They approached Myungsoo, "What was that about?" One girl asked in a flirty way. 
    "Uhm, nothing related to you girls." Myungsoo brushed them off kindly. 
    "But we heard it. Something about him doing your project?" 
    "Yeah, well apparently part of their campaign is to do projects for athletes who needs more time to do it. He just brought it to our house. That's all." Myungsoo explained. 
    "W-wait. He WENT to your house?!" 
    "Y-yeah. What's the matter with that?" 
    "Aren't you curious as to how he knew where you live?" The girls were digging into Sungjong and his capabilities. 
    "He's an officer so he has access." Myungsoo had enough and he was about to walk out when one of the girls, who somehow acts as a leader, went in front of him.
    "Part of the Student Council's rules is to never abuse your power for access." She smirked. 
    "Look. He had this commitment to what he does. Don't stain his reputation over something which isn't a big deal." 
    "I really wish it isn't." 
    "It's not. Move." Myungsoo was pissed about how the girls were meddling in Sungjong's job. 
    "We just want to warn you. If he is in fact that "Guardian Angel" of yours, then he's scarier because he has power." She approached Myungsoo. "It's a stalker that we're talking about. Someone who violates your privacy. We're just concerned."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Thanks for your concern but I hope you don't go around acusing everyone. I would appreciate that." He said in an angry but respectful tone.

But he was kind of affected. What if he is, what if he isn't, either way he feels bad if he's accused. What if he is just really doing his job? He knows Sungjong ever since he was new so he knows how "responsible" he is. He just had to brush the bad thoughts off.

Sungjong felt trap when Myungsoo asked for another help but he doesn't want to reject him. After all it's the only thing he could do for him now. But as he accept more of Myungsoo's request, the more he rejects other request. He was into it, he forgot his responsibilities as an officer. That news scattered to the whole school through angry athletes whose projects were delayed because of Sungjong's priorities. He was sent to the president for investigation but he defended his stand, even if it takes lying about it. The more recognition he gets from Myungsoo, the more he's becoming into him, and stalking him.

Little did he know, some girls were already investigating. Who is Sungjong? Why is there a special treatment for Myungsoo from him? Little by little, they were trying to dig more.

One day, Sungjong did the worst mistake he has ever done. Myungsoo was telling him about "Guardian Angel" who suddenly disappeared and he was kind of looking for the care the letters give him. It wasn't a stalker type of letters. It was very calming, he said. So then, Sungjong thought about putting letters once again.

He wrote something about missing in action and he was now back because he felt like Myungsoo missed him. Somehow, it was fishy for Myungsoo, but he brushed it off. Myungsoo was in a hurry so he had to run off to his next class, leaving his locker open. That's when the girls started moving and got the letter he just read. They were determined to know who this person is.

Sungjong kept making suspicious moves like delivering the project to Myungsoo's house once again. Sometimes, he's seen writing letters and smiling like an idiot, or bringing a basket of sweets, and would often go home without it, and Myungsoo will.

The girls approached Sungjong and pretended to need something. 
    "Hey! Can we ask you to do our project?"
    "Are you athletes?"
    "Uhm... No."
    "Then no." Sungjong was about to walk away. 
    "Wait!! Can you write here that you can't do it? Our teacher needs to know that your project is not for everyone." One girl smiled fake.

Sungjong didn't mind. He wrote an explanation that it's for athletes only. Little did he know, his handwriting is now part of their investigation.