Stalking Gets Worse

Crazy About You

Sungjong finished Myungsoo's project in a speed of light. He wanted to give it to him but they rarely got the chance to meet. When Sungjong heads out for Myungsoo, Myungsoo comes to the Student Council's room. They never get the perfect timing to meet. That's when Sungjong decided to go to his Myungsoo's house. He started searching the files for Myungsoo's information. He search the maps just to get to his place. He was dying from excitement to meet his future in-laws. I mean... Myungsoo's family. 

He rode the bus that drops him off in the front of Myungsoo's subdivision. He started walking and took out his drawn map, just in case he can't connect to his internet well. It was already 7pm when he decided to drop by hoping for a chance to have dinner with Myungsoo's family. He felt like a fangirl stalking his idol's house. But technically, he's a fan and Myungsoo's well known so that's pretty much what he's doing. 

Sungjong was walking quietly when suddenly, he saw a dog from afar. He hate dogs. He was never friendly with any dogs even the smallest and fragile ones. They always bark at him and probably hates him too, so it's a mutual feeling for them.  

He was walking very slowly when the dog suddenly started barking at him.

    "Everytime." he told himself while shaking. He was whistling nervously that his lips were shaking. Then, he made the worst decision he could ever make.

He started running.

The dog barked more loudly and chase after him. While running for his life, he was also looking at the map.

    "This way! Oops, no this way. AGH NOOOOO." Sungjong started screaming which made all the dogs bark too. He ran to useless directions and ended up in a closed gate. The dog wanted to bite him and Myungsoo's project. But he can't risk the reason why he came all the way here and let the dog chase him around the neighborhood.

    "G-good d-d-oggy do-oggy...g-good...." he thought about his chocopie. He had one in his pocket all along. But he remembered that he could kill the dog with the chocopie and he can't do that. But he can't risk Myungsoo's project too. Or his life. Or maybe he could. He thought about risking his life instead. 

Before he could make a move, the dog made its run towards Sungjong. He had no choice but to climb the gate but the dog caught his joggers. He tried shaking the dog off so he just let it get his joggers and he jumped to the other fence, while still protecting Myungsoo's project, with only his boxers on. 

    "How can I get to Myungsoo's house now?" he sighed and lost hope. He checked the map again and the house number. He looked around for a while and... BINGO. Myungsoo's house is right in front of him, just 3 houses far from the gate. He just tried to think positive and considered the dog a hidden blessing. 

Without hesitating, he ran towards the house and knocked. A handsome fellow who looked similar to Myungsoo opened the door. 

    "Yes?"

    "Uhm..yeah, hi! Uhmmmm. Is... Is Myungsoo home?"

He looked around and shouted Myungsoo's name.

    "I don't think so. Maybe in a while he'll be home. Are you his friend?"

Sungjong's eyes twinkled. "Friend?" he giggled and brushed his hair back in his ear. The fellow found it weird. 

    "Uhm...Kind of." he giggled again. 

    "Ohh. Do you want to come in?"

Sungjong's eyes got bigger. "C-come in? Are you sure?" he smiled widely. 

    "Yeah. Why? I mean, you don't want to wait outside in the cold right? Specially....with just your.....boxers..." the fellow looked below slowly. That's when Sungjong realized how the dog munched his joggers and got a free dinner. He freaked out and handed Myungsoo's project.

    "I changed my mind! Okay bye!" he ran as fast as he can to get away but he saw Myungsoo walking from afar and started running into another direction, but then, it's the gate. He hid in the bushes for a while until the coast is clear. 

He saw Myungsoo walking, listening to music and feeling the breeze. He was perfect. He's everything anybody could ever want. He's reminded again on why he started going crazy for Myungsoo. He's smart, handsome and fun to be with. He's... he's someone who can't be with just anyone. Just like Sungjong. He can't be with someone who's just Sungjong. 

Sungjong felt his confidence dropping again. All he could do was sigh while looking at Myungsoo from afar.

 

When Myungsoo finally got inside the house, Sungjong made a run for it and disappeared quickly. 

 

    "Bro." Moonsoo called out.

    "Yeah?"

    "Someone dropped by earlier. He was weird. And he was wearing boxers. But he's female like in appearance. When I asked him if you're friends, he started acting weird. Who was that?"

    "I don't have a clue." Myungsoo started thinking hard.

    "Oh." He handed the project. "He gave me this."

Myungsoo was startled. "Sungjong dropped by?" 

He opened the door but of course, he can't see Sungjong because he's too busy running for his life. Myungsoo smiled by himself. "What a caring student." 

 

 

Sungjong kept on hitting himself on the way home. He was saved by embarassing himself in front of Myungsoo, but he did embarass himself in front of Myungsoo's brother. 

    "Uhhhhhhhhhh. Not only I looked like a total stalker, I also looked weird." He wailed. "I don't care about these people seeing me as a weird person. But... Myungsoo's brother... why... out of all the person... their maid could've open the door or maybe someone else who's not part of the family. AHHHH." He let out a cry again. People kept on looking at him. He was talking to himself...and wearing boxers.

    "Why...why...why...why..." 

He was busy talking to himself that he hit another person. "Oh...Sorry." He looked up and felt like he wanted to die. Someone from the same school as him just saw him at his current state. He look like a crazy person and someone who possibly knows him...saw him...

    "A-are you...Sungjong?" the student asked.

    "No! No! That's not me!" He ran as fast as he can not even hearing the student's words.

 

    "I like you, Auditor...." the student smiled and looked at Sungjong until he's out of his sight.