Dream

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six:

Dream

 

 

 

 

‘Miyoung… her name is Miyoung…’

 

Taeyeon was now lying in her own bed, staring blankly at her ceiling while thinking of that name, Tiffany’s Korean name to be exact. She can’t figure herself why she suddenly felt nervous when she heard that name being said out by Tiffany.

 

She doesn’t even know if what she felt that moment was actually nervousness but damn, her heart beat crazily under her chest the moment she had heard that name.

 

‘What’s wrong with me? What’s with her name? That name…”

 

Taeyeon placed her right hand over her chest, right above where her heart was located. She could feel that little organ of hers still beating abnormally until now.

 

‘Why does it oddly sounds familiar?’

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and forcefully made her crazily beating heart to calm down. Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard a very familiar ringtone rang out loud in her quite room.

 

It was Yeonseo’s favorite song that the latter purposely set up as her very own caller ringtone and Taeyeon just let her be since she liked the band and the song grew on her. So whenever her girlfriend would call her, she would sometimes purposely let it ring until its assigned length of play it over, but she doesn’t know why Yeonseo love that song, the woman even told her before that that song reminds her of her that Taeyeon finds really weird.

 

"In My Place" [listen to the song and I hope you’ll get what I mean ^-^]

 

“Hi baby, you called late…”

 

“Hi too you too baby, I see your listening to your ringtone again.”

 

“I just still don’t understand why you choose that sad song as your ringtone when it’s supposed to be my cell phone’s ringtone.”

 

“Just because I’m your baby…”

 

Taeyeon faked an irritated and defeated huff and that made the girl on the other line laugh at her and that laughter eventually made her smile as well.

 

“You’re home now?”

 

“Yeah, got home a couple of hours ago, I took a nap ‘coz my migraine attacked again and before I knew I slept for three hours.”

 

Taeyeon suddenly grew worried hearing that her girlfriend had suffered pain earlier and she’s not even there beside her when it happened.

 

“Are you okay? Did you take a medicine? Do you want me to buy you one?”

 

“Chill baby, I’m fine now and I already took some painkillers earlier maybe that’s why I fell asleep.”

 

Taeyeon let out a slightly relieved sight but she’s still feeling worried about her girlfriend.

 

“Don’t scare me like that again. You need to take care of yourself more. Your migraine has been constantly attacking you lately. We really should get you checked up now.”

 

“I’m fine Tae, it gone now and I feel really okay.”

 

Taeyeon could only sigh again, this time it was caused by Yeonseo’s stubbornness.

 

“Fine have it your way! But! It your migraine attack again within more than three times this week, I’ll make sure to drag your stubborn to the hospital whether you like it or not! Am I making myself clear Han Yeonseo?!”

 

“Yeah yeah! Gosh you’re worst than my mother.”

 

“It’s because I care…”

 

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry baby! Did I make you feel sad? I’m sorry, it’s just that I got a very hectic day.”

 

 “That’s okay, you go take a rest. I don’t want you to get more tired.”

 

“Tae… I’m sorry baby.”

 

“That’s okay, just always remember that I’m like this because I really care for you, okay?”

 

“I know, sorry for venting out on you… sorry baby…”

 

Taeyeon let out a soft laughter so that Yeonseo will stop apologizing to her already.

 

“Good night baby. Sleep well okay. Call me if there’s anything up with you.”

 

“Good night, Tae. I love you.”

 

“Love you.”

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow?”

 

“You’ll see me… Oh by the way, why didn’t you told me that your bestfriend just live a unit away from me? And you also missed to inform her that Taeyeon your lover is a girl.”

 

“Oh?! Did I? But I thought I already told you where she lived? And I’m sure I also told Miyoung before about you…”

 

Taeyeon heard the uncertainty in her girlfriend’s voice and decided to just let the topic pass for now because the woman might be really tired to think about something as petty as this.

 

“Nah, that’s okay, let’s just talk about this tomorrow. You really sound tired. Sleep soon after I end the call.”

 

“Okay… see you tomorrow, goodnight, baby.”

 

“Goodnight.”

 

Taeyeon ended the call as another sigh escaped , Yeonseo has been really acting weird lately, plus her constant headache’s are only adding up more to her growing list of worry to her girlfriend.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

‘Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Please be safe! Please!’

 

Taeyeon was frantically dragging her feet on the hot asphalt, going around and around searching. She could feel her feet burning from the scorching heat but she doesn’t care at all about the pain. She doesn’t even give a damn if her sole with come off because of the intense heat the hot road was emitting to her feet.

 

She was looking for someone, someone she doesn’t know who but the feeling that she badly need to find that someone is urgent to her whole being. It feels like her whole life depends on finding that someone.

 

‘Where are you? Please…’

 

Taeyeon turned her head around, she’s back to where she started. She was now sweating so hard from all the running she did and the hot weather wasn’t even helping her at all, it just add up more to the creeping pain and worry she’s feeling deep in her heart.

 

“Where can I find you? Please… where are you now?’

 

Taeyeon was continuously pleading but her pleads only go on deaf silence because who can be even there to listen to her? No one.

 

She’s standing in a deserted road, looking for someone she doesn’t even know but somehow she feels that that someone’s existence is so damn important to her.

 

Taeyeon was about to turn in a corner, a corner that wasn’t even there before, it was dark and it suddenly felt so cold.

 

But something was dragging her to turn into that dark corner, a sob. She heard a soft sob coming from that dark corner. Her unsure feet suddenly picks up it pace and begun running to the direction where she think that sob where coming from.

 

She stopped when she saw someone, a little girl who is clutching a green plushies that Taeyeon again thinks looks familiar to her. She took a step forward to the little girl that is still curled up in that dark corner and carefully approached the sobbing child, she was about to reach up to hold that child’s shoulder when that child suddenly look up to her with tear streaked eyes.

‘Those eyes… it feels so familiar…’

 

“Taetae… you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter