Another Chance?

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve:

Another Chance?

 

 

 

 

“The question is, do you still feel anything for him? Any, even just a tiny weenie bit of what you feel for him when the two of you are still dating.”

 

Yelena calmly and slowly asked Tiffany but the latter could only stare at her bestfriend without uttering a single word. Tiffany had already told her bestfriend everything that she and Jasper had talked about the previous night, that’s why they suddenly had this lunch together because Yelena is so worried about her.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and tried to weigh out herself, her emotion, her feelings, her mind and most importantly her heart. But the more she makes herself get into the zone the more she can’t function which left her in a more confusing state that she’s already in.

 

“Honestly… I-I don’t know… I’m confused. To think that in all those years that we were together, Jasper never really loved me the same way as I loved him, I know it sounds petty because in a relationship there shouldn’t be the one who loves most than the other but you know what I only mean is, I loved him to the point that I have no ounce of hesitation inside me when I said yes to his proposal because right then I’m so sure that it would be him. But Jasper… he… threw that away… I tried to understand him because I knew where his insecurities where coming from but instead of talking it out with me and facing it together with me he choose to leave me… and that what really hurts me the most, he didn’t hesitate when he said those words to me and he didn’t even stopped me.”

 

Tiffany took a deep breath as she let out everything that she’s been bottling up inside her since last night.

 

“And now look at me… look at how I turned out after that… I’ve become an insecure woman, I feel like I’m worthless because of how easily he could turn his back on me…”

 

Yelena gave her an understanding nod and reached out for hands and gave it a tight grip.

 

“And now that he’s back saying all those things, it made me really confuse. I’m asking myself if I should take him back because I still love him or because I want to save myself from the humiliation he had caused me and my family.”

 

Tiffany hurriedly wiped the lone tear that escaped her left eye and Yelena upon seeing her state shifted her chair beside her and wrapped her arm around her shoulder and tried to comfort her.

 

“Miyoung, in love, we must not let our own pride to be the measure. Let your heart give you the answer to all of your questions. Search him inside your heart.”

 

Tiffany doesn’t know what to say to Yelena. How can she tell her that she knows that she should do that but she’s afraid to do that because she’s afraid of what her heart would answer her in the end? How can she tell her bestfriend that there’s a huge possibility that the answer her heart might give her could break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter