Secrets

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen:

Secrets

 

 

 

 

“How are you feeling?”

 

Yelena smiled at Taeyeon as she let the latter tidy up a few strands of stray hair that’s covering her face. It always made Yelena smile whenever Taeyeon will do small things like this. She feels so loved and cared of.

 

Taeyeon was indeed a very caring and thoughtful lover all these years and Yelena could not for more. She was indeed truly lucky to have her by her side.

 

“I’m fine, much better now that I see you smiling.”

 

Yelena stopped herself from laughing when she saw the cute grimacing face of Taeyeon. She looked past behind her lover to check her bestfriend and was relieved that she did stopped herself from laughing out loud when she saw the latter still peacefully sleeping in the long couch.

 

“Looks like Tiff got so tired.”

 

Yelena smiled while looking at her bestfriend before returning her eyes back to Taeyeon who turned quiet all of the sudden much to Yelena’s bewilderment.

 

“She probably got restless due to the new surroundings. Anyway, what do you want for breakfast? I’m sure you won’t eat the hospital food so I need to buy you something so you won’t pass out on us again.”

 

Yelena gave a shaky laughter to Taeyeon and hope that the woman won’t find it unusual.

 

“Hmmm… can I have some ham and cheese toast?”

 

Taeyeon gave her a small smile before standing up from the chair beside her bed.

 

“Sure,”

 

“And some pancake with whipped cream and strawberries for Tiffany too, please!”

 

Taeyeon gave her a nod in confirmation and slowly starts to walk out of the room but before the latter finally stepped out, Taeyeon once again turned around to Yelena’s direction and gave her another smile.

 

“I’ll be back soon, okay?”

 

“Okay,”

 

Yelena blew a kiss towards Taeyeon whom the latter playfully reciprocated by acting to catch her kiss and smacked it to her lips before widely grinning back at her.

 

When Yelena was sure that Taeyeon was already in a good distance away, she slowly get up from her bed and carefully gets out of the room without making any sound that would make Tiffany wake up from her sleep.

 

With sure steps, she approached the information desk station on the floor she was confined in and politely asked the nurse on duty at the moment.

 

“Hi, Good morning! Can I know who’s the doctor that’s in charge with my admission?”

 

“You’re the patient from rm. 423, right?”

 

“Yes,”

 

“Ah, the doctor in charge with you is Dr. Song, Ms. Oh. Can I ask why you’re asking, Ma’am?”

 

Yelena smiled at the nurse before changing her expression into a serious one.

 

“Can I have a word with him at the moment? Please, it’s just important.”

 

The nurse looked questioningly back at her before turning her eyes to the computer in front.

 

“Dr. Song is currently in his clinic, I’ll call his secretary to ask if it’s okay for you to meet with him right now.”

 

“Thank you!”

 

Yelena waited for the kind nurse to finish talking to the phone and when the latter returned her attention back to her, she listened carefully to the nurse’s instruction to where she could find her doctor’s clinic. And shortly after that, Yelena is on her feet again to walk somewhere again and hoped that she could be back in time before Taeyeon gets back from buying their breakfast.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

Yeonseo was nowhere to be seen the moment Taeyeon step in the supposed to be patient’s room. She hurriedly placed down the paper bags that contain the food her girlfriend has specifically requested to the nearest table before searching for the missing woman.

 

“Yeonseo?”

 

Taeyeon called out softly in front of the bathroom before giving it a light knock but when she didn’t gain any response, Taeyeon finally reached at the door knob and got more worried when it turns out not be locked.

 

”‘Where did that woman suddenly go to?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter