Rush

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen:

Rush

 

 

 

That same day, Yelena got discharged from the hospital and with so much convincing and pleading from Tiffany, the slightly older woman will be staying with her in her apartment for a while just until she gets that last test the doctor wanted her to have and just so she and Taeyeon would be sure that she will have someone around her in case her migraine attacks like that again.

 

“Hey, what are you doing in the kitchen? You’re supposed to resting not cooking!”

 

Tiffany walked towards her bestfriend and peeked to what she was cooking.

 

“I’m just a soup for you and Taeyeon.”

 

“But you—“

 

“I know mother number one! But this is easy! And I’m too happy to be having a headache!”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

Tiffany could only softly hum at what her bestfriend just said. She really had nothing to say to that.

 

“Since you’re feeling better now can we have grilled eel in soy sauce seasoning for dinner? I’ll go buy all the ingredients for you right now!”

 

Yelena let out a soft chuckle at her.

 

“Okay then you go buy them now while I’m working on this soup.”

 

Tiffany scurried on her feet to buy the ingredients for their dinner with a huge smile on her face, she even ignore the teasing shake of her bestfriend’s head with her sudden outburst. After a quick thirty minutes Tiffany was back with all the ingredients Yelena would use for their dinner, it didn’t take her that long since she already knew her way and the market was only a short distance away from her apartment.

 

Tiffany propped her head with her two hands on top of the kitchen counter as she silently watch her move with precise action as she starts to prepare the ingredients for their dinner.

 

“You really are such a great cook, I really wonder how you get this better in the kitchen since the last time I check where just in the same level, the kitchen is our enemy…”

 

Yelena couldn’t stop herself from finally laughing hard at Tiffany as the older woman saw her bestfriend cute and defeated look.

 

“I guess this is what love does to people… Taeyeon likes eating home cook meal so much, she doesn’t care if it’s just fried egg or anything as long as it’s cooked from home.”

 

‘Yeah, I know that, I remember all that now. Taeyeon always eat all time in our home back in Jeonju because she says she likes my mom’s cooking but I just know that she doesn’t want to eat alone in their house. Do you know about that last one? It looks like you don’t huh…’

 

Tiffany made a smug look of herself mentally when she sensed that Yelena only knows that much.

 

“You really look much better now, I’m glad that you are.”

 

Tiffany just decided to voice out that nice observation she’s like seeing from her bestfriend and gave the latter a smile.

 

“Thanks for everything, Miyoung. And thanks for letting me stay with you for now. This makes my plan even easier!”

 

“Plan?”

 

Tiffany curiously looked at Yelena who’s now smiling from ear to ear at her.

 

“I’m planning a surprise for Taeyeon! We’ll it’s not a major one but I’m she’ll be surprise when she get to heat what I’ll say to her. And I’m planning to tell it to her later on dinner.”

 

“Ah, I see. And what is that?”

 

“I’m going to tell her that I finally cleared my schedule earlier than I thought and we can finally start preparing for our wedding! I’m so glad that we can fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter