Déjà Vu

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven:

Déjà Vu

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s head feels so groggy as she went up of her bed and walk with unsteady footstep to her door. She was woken up a bit harshly with the continues ringing of her doorbell accompanied with loud knocks too.

 

“Who could this be? It’s still too early!”

 

Tiffany rubs her eyes a bit to help her woke up just a little bit more, she was still rubbing her right eye when she opened up her front door slightly to see who is her visitor. Tiffany instantly felt how sleepiness left her body the moment the figure of this beautiful blonde haired girl registered into her brain.

 

“Tiffany…”

 

It was Taeyeon, still looking breathtakingly beautiful even so early in the morning and even if she’s not wearing any make up at all.

 

“Tae-Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany tried to think of any reason on why Taeyeon would be knocking on her door this early in the morning. She don’t remember that they have any plans today of going out with Yelena.

 

Tiffany almost slams her door at Taeyeon’s face when she remembered that she hasn’t even washed up her face or brushed yet. But when she saw the worried look on latter’s face, Tiffany’s body moved on its own and opened up the door wider for the other girl to walk in.

 

“Taeyeon what’s wrong?”

 

Tiffany saw the small fidgeting movement of Taeyeon and she couldn’t help but feel worried for the latter.

 

“Uhm… Yeonseo called me a few minutes ago… she’s suppose to pick me up later today to drop me off to the airport… but she called me telling me that she can’t drive me later because her migraine is attacking again… then I told her that I’ll just cancel my flight and I’ll take to the hospital. You see, her migraine has been making her sick lately and I’ve been constantly nagging her to get herself check but we always ends up having an argument just like now…”

 

Tiffany saw the sad and worried look on Taeyeon’s face as she tell her what happened to her and Yelena this morning.

 

“What time is your flight?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“11 am, why?”

 

“I’ll be the one to drop you off to the airport, then I’ll go check on Yelena… I can drive myself from here to her apartment, I’ll just come back here after I drop you off, so I won’t get lost.”

 

“But Tiffany—“

 

“I’ll be more lost if I’ll take the taxi or the bus… I’ll be fine… go prepare yourself as I prepare myself too… Go, Taeyeon I know how worried you are to Yelena.”

 

Tiffany was about to close her front door when Taeyeon held the doorknob and stop her movement.

 

“Thank you Tiffany.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now standing in front of the airport’s entrance, Taeyeon was feeling a little bit nervous leaving in this kind of state but she has to, she can only hope that Tiffany will heed to her own promise and would take of Yelena and convince her stubborn girlfriend to visit the hospital once and for all.

 

Taeyeon grabbed her last bag and put it down to her luggage trolley and she straightened her body and slowly turned around to face Tiffany that was silently watching her from her spot.

 

“Uhm, Tiffany… please take care of Yeonseo. I’ll be back from Tokyo as soon as I can. If I only I could fix this mess over the phone or the computer I wouldn’t—“

 

“Taeyeon it’s okay, just do what you have to do. Don’t worry about Yelena.”

 

Tiffany tried to stop herself from jumping at Taeyeon to give the other a comforting hug as she saw how her eyes glimmer with sadness and controlled tears.

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh and tried to calm herself before she leaves.

 

“Thank you, Tiffany… please, take care of her, okay?”

 

Taeyeon looked straight into her eyes with those beautiful warm and kind eyes of her and Tiffany just couldn’t stop her crazy heart for beating crazily once again.

 

“You can count on me, Taeyeon. I promise.”

 

Tiffany breaks their eyes contacts as she said her reply to Taeyeon, she’s afraid that the more she look at those eyes the more she’ll feel like she actually knows her, it’s like a crazy déjà vu to her whenever she’ll see Taeyeon’s eyes staring back at hers. And whenever their eyes would meet, Tiffany seemed to remember things that she’s not even sure if it really happened to her because she really can’t remember it all.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

“Yelena, what happened to you? Are you sick?”

 

Tiffany and Yelena was now currently sitting at the high chairs in the corner of the kitchen, Tiffany was intently looking at her bestfriend’s friend but the slight tremble of the older girl’s hands didn’t go un-noticed by Tiffany who tried to not ask further when she saw the sudden discomfort in her bestfriend’s face.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you sure you’re feeling much better now?”

 

“I’m okay now, darling. It’s just a simple headache, okay? Stop thinking unnecessary things anymore, okay?”

 

‘Fine… I’ll just ask you about this some other time...’

 

She just continue to watched the older girl cook them their dinner just to prove to her that she’s okay now and that she doesn’t need to go to the hospital and that it’s just a simple headache and that Taeyeon is just being an over-reacting and over-protective girlfriend. And Tiffany could only silently listen as her bestfriend continue to make more of her own excuses.

 

Because the more she stare at her bestfriend the more she saw how Yelena’s complexion seemed to be a lot more paler than lately and the way she moves her body around, seemed liked she easily get tired. And the way her mood shift from one emotion to another in just a blink of an eyes is also something she had never experience and saw her acted from before.

 

‘What’s wrong with you? I know you keeping something from me and Taeyeon… and I since I know you, I know that you won’t tell me about it… yet… please, Yelena don’t hide something from us… I’m now really starting to be worried too.’

 

Tiffany mentally prayed that her bestfriend wouldn’t take that much time and would soon share with her whatever problem she currently dealing with.

 

Her thoughts was cut off when she heard the ringing tone of her cellphone. Tiffany stared at the screen for a couple of second when she saw Taeyeon’s name flashing right in front of her eyes.

 

“Pick that up, I’m sure that it’s Taeyeon.”

 

“Yele—“

 

“Please don’t tell Taeyeon whatever it is that’s running in your mind right now, Miyoung. Taeyeon had the tendency to really go overboard when she’s worried and that's something I really don’t want to happen.”

 

Tiffany let out a sigh and leaned back to her chair, she can’t believe that Yelena was also reading her all this time.

 

“But—“

 

“Don’t, please…”

 

Yelena gently took her hands and held them carefully.

 

“Remember what's your main priority right now, you’re here to mend you’re broken heart and to find yourself again. Don’t let this ruin your plans, okay Miyoung?”

 

Tiffany finally relented to her bestfriend’s request and didn’t told Taeyeon what she had observe from Yelena earlier as she finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter