Connection

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four:

Connection

 

 

 

 

Tiffany gets up from her squatting position when she heard the doorbell rings, she smiled thinking that this Taeyeon is just right on time since she just finished packing up all her things back into her large pink suitcase. Tiffany fixes her clothes and tidied her slightly disheveled hair as she starts to walk to the front door. She at least wants to look presentable in front of Yelena’s boyfriend for their first meeting.

 

Tiffany flashes a smile on her face that could pass as a polite one as she open up the door wide for the visitor but the moment she saw the person standing behind the door with an equally polite smile like hers, Tiffany suddenly felt confused but managed to hide that from the person in front of her best friend’s door step.

 

“Hi!” The person politely greeted Tiffany along with her charming tight lipped smiled.

 

“H-hi!” Tiffany mentally scolded herself as she shamelessly stuttered in front of this very beautiful woman.

 

‘Wait something’s doesn’t fit in here?! I’m waiting for Yelena’s boyfriend not a beautiful woman that could pass as a goddess with these unearthly looks?! I mean look at her?!’

 

Tiffany scanned Taeyeon from head to toe then back up again, when Tiffany’s eyes were back on the stranger’s face, she was immediately greeted with another smile and this time those plump reddish lips parted to reveal a set of straight pearly white teethes that just made the strangers beautiful face more mesmerizing than ever.

 

The sweet smile from this stranger suddenly made Tiffany’s heartbeat accelerated in a very fast pace, something she never felt before.

 

“Hi, I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I’m Yeonseo’s girlfriend. And I believe you’re Tiffany Hwang, her bestfriend from LA. And I also believe that Yeonseo aka Yelena to you, forgot to mentioned that her lover was actually a girl.”

 

Taeyeon was still smiling sweetly at her although Tiffany is sure that her jaw was already lost somewhere on the floor from falling off of her stupidly looking face.

 

“U-uhm… A-ahh Ye-yeah?”

 

“It probably just slipped off her mind, so… Hi again, Nice to meet you, Tiffany.”

 

Taeyeon held out her hand in front of her and Tiffany could only stare at it as if it was a foreign gesture she had never encountered ever in her entire life.

 

“Uhm, sorry. Am I making you feel uncomfortable?”

 

“N-no! Not really! Just… surprised… How could Yelena forget to tell me this very important detail about her lover…?”

 

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon who is also looking straight back at her as if the latter was seriously listening to every word she says.

 

And so, Tiffany slowly and carefully reached out for Taeyeon’s outstretched arms, her hand was only a couple of centimeters away from reaching that very warm looking hand as she felt her heart was crazily pounding in her chest and when the moment she felt another skin against hers.

 

Tiffany felt that tingling sensation runs through her whole body. It was electrifying, it was warm, and it was nothing she had ever felt before. Tiffany felt like she was being welcomed back home.

 

“A—Ah, Uhm, I’m sorry, It’s not that I’m against this kind of relationship, and it’s actually pretty common back in the states… Oh my god! I’m sorry! If I seemed to offend you… I’m just really surprised.”

 

Tiffany wanted right there in and there to hit her head to the nearest wall from acting all stupid again and the thought of possibly offending Taeyeon with her idiotic words. It’s just that she felt totally off-guard at that unknown sensation she felt when they shake hands.

 

Taeyeon sweetly smiled at her again, understanding evident from it and Tiffany almost feels like melting already from seeing how sincere that smile directed at her was.

 

“That’s okay… almost all our friends since high school already knows where dating and so are our family. Yelena probably thought she had also told it to you but since you got surprised, she could be really that stupid Yelena sometime, right?”

 

Tiffany felt instantly relieved when she heard Taeyeon playfully dissed her own bestfriend in front of her.

 

“Oh! Please come in! By the way has Yelena already called you?”

 

“No, not yet. Their conference probably took longer than necessary…”

 

“But it’s almost 2pm… she’s supposed to call me at her lunch break… that’s a bit weird.”

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll call us later. Maybe she’s taking a nap or something.”

 

Taeyeon smiled again at her while looking intently at her face.

 

‘Was there something on my face? Why is she looking at me like that?’

 

Tiffany tried to calm down herself. Her bestfriend’s super gorgeous girlfriend is smiling so beautifully in front of her that even if she doesn’t want to feel this crazy beating of her heart, she just can’t help it.

 

Taeyeon’s toothy grin is just so cute and dazzling at the same time. Her small delicate face that is perfectly framed with that perfectly chiseled jaw line. Her warm and kind smile that feels so trusting.

 

 And those eyes…

 

Those pair of round onyx colored eyes that shines brightly whenever she smiles…

 

How come those shimmering bright eyes looks so familiar to her…

 

“Tiffany?”

 

Taeyeon’s worried voice shook her from her trance as she felt a soft squeeze on the edge of her stiff shoulder.

 

“H-huh?”

 

“Are you okay? I was asking you about your things when you suddenly stood unmoved in front of me.”

 

“Uhm… I-I’m okay. M-my suit—case is in the guest room… I’ll go take it now.”

 

Tiffany was stopped by the same hand on her shoulder. She didn’t realize that Taeyeon still has her hand on her shoulder.

 

“No, I’ll go get it. Just sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter