What Have You Done?

Do you believe in Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine:

What have you done?

 

 

 

“Tiffany, are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon could only worriedly looked out to Tiffany when she saw how latter suddenly looked pale than she is just a second ago, Sunny had already beat her into tending to the other girl, for her feet seemed to be stuck on the ground.

 

Her gaze followed Tiffany as the woman run out of the room and just before Tiffany was out of her sight, Taeyeon saw that little glistening dew right in the corner of Tiffany’s eyes and her heart unknowingly clenched tightly under her chest. It feels painstakingly difficult for Taeyeon to see even just a small droplet of tear roll out of Tiffany’s beautiful eyes.

 

Taeyeon feels that those eyes should only form those dazzling eye smile not those bitter tears. She feels that Tiffany only deserves nothing but all the good things life can offer her and these painful hardships that she’s currently dealing with that had made her lose that dazzling smiles of hers.

 

“Soonkyu… can you go and check out on Tiffany? She probably went to the ladies room.”

 

Sunny understandingly nods at her and calmly stood up off her chair and followed her request. Taeyeon saw the worried and questioning look of her other friends but none dared to voice out any of their questions which Taeyeon was thankful for. Because she really doesn’t know what to answer them in case they do ask her.

 

“Fanny unnie probably got overwhelmed with our craziness… I kinda feel bad…”

 

Yoona pouted at her then looked at their other friends.

 

“Let’s try to minimize our craziness until she get use to it. We don’t want to lose a good and very competent marketing analyst now…”

 

Yuri says as she nods in agreement with Yoona’s statement.

 

“Yeah… I don’t want to be killed by that short bunny or my in between snack time to cut off by our strict maknae…”

 

Sooyoung lastly voiced out her agreement to her co-crazy friends.

 

Even though Taeyeon heard the silent comfort her friends her giving her, her mind still can’t help but to think of Tiffany, who still hasn’t comeback from the ladies room.

 

“What’s taking Sunny so long?”

 

Taeyeon softly mumbles under her breath, she was startled when she felt a soft pat landed on her shoulder and saw the small smile oh Seohyun’s face.

 

“Don’t worry unnie, I’m sure Sunny unnie is taking care of Tiffany unnie right now, they’ll soon be back…”

 

Taeyeon was caught off guard at the comfort her dongsaeng was giving her, and can’t help but wonder if her worry about Tiffany’s sudden outburst was that so evident that all her friends had started to notice the weird things that she’s experiencing lately regarding Tiffany?

 

Was she being too observant and attentive to Tiffany’s behavior and every move that her own friends had started noticing her own behavior too? Do they notice how crazy her own heartbeat beats under her chest whenever she thinks about Tiffany, especially when the latter is within close proximity with hers? And how time seems to slow down whenever Taeyeon gets to see her dazzling smile and hear her infectious laugh, especially when she was the reason behind those magical moment? Or how time seems to easily slip out within her grasp without her even noticing how the hell it did happened and before she knows it, it was already time for her to let go of this lovely person?

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath, she needs to stay calm, she needs to control her own emotions, she had never felt this way before and she must admit she never felt this kind of connection with Yeonseo the first time they met. The two of them slowly build on their connection as time pass by between them.

 

But with Tiffany, Taeyeon’s mind, body and soul is in total chaos. She can’t believe how Tiffany had a total control over her as if it was a natural thing for her to do.

 

Her thoughts snapped back into reality the moment she heard the door opened and walked in, Sunny and Tiffany. Taeyeon instantly noticed the slightly red eyes and nose and how Tiffany tried her hardest to hide her own hurt with a fake smile that Taeyeon had started to hate lately. She had been noticing those fake smiles lately, especially whenever she and Yelena would hang out together and Taeyeon was truly pissed off by it and at the same time she also felt hurt.

 

“Hi, Tiffany! Are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon tried to make her voice sounds steady and calm when deep inside she’s not, her feet was shaking underneath the table as it badly wants to move and went closer to the other girl, her arms felt stiff on her own limbs as it badly want to wrapped itself around the body of that girl to give her the comfort she needs and her lips, her damn lips where quivering on their own as it badly want to kiss away all the traces of pain in every part of that girl.

 

‘Taeyeon stop! Whatever this is… It’s so wrong… You already have Yeonseo! Stop whatever this is as soon as possible!’

 

Taeyeon looked straight into Tiffany’s eyes, her emotions was now controlled and locked safely somewhere inside her mind.

 

“I’m here to pick you up for lunch.”

 

“Lunch?”

 

“Yeah. We’ll pick Yeonseo at her office first. Why, are you hungry already? Does these brats didn’t even offered you some snacks?”

 

“Of course not Taeyeon unnie! I offered her a slice of my special strawberry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter