Chapter 6

One Step At A Time

 

The Sixth Step (updated)

well be coming soon teeeheee >_^
love you guys
~~~~~~~~
here you go you guys...
sorry it took soooo long >_^
~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui’s POV

I lied there in bed thinking of what happened last night, I didn’t understand why he didn’t just come out and say that Hebe was his EX-GIRLFRIEND and nothing more then that? Did he not tryst me or something? No… no Gui Gui you’re over thinking… stop you know that was just a misunderstanding with him. You know that he loves you with all of his heart. (pauses to start at the ceiling for a while) Okay… today is a new day so I have to get it together. First I’ll make breakfast for Aaron. As Gui Gui got out of bed slowly, making sure she didn’t wake Aaron up, she headed down to the kitchen to start making Aaron’s favorite food. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs [A/N just to let you all know that I do not know if these are Aaron’s favorite food] is what Gui Gui started to make and not long after an abundant amount of wonderful smells started to leak all throughout the house.

Aaron’s POV

I woke-up to the wonderful smells of the breakfast being make downstairs. I stretched out and sat up in bed, looking around the room and seeing all of the pictures of me and Gui Gui’s happy moments. Just then I heard the door knob turn and in walked Gui Gui holding a tray of food.

A: Good Morning…

G: Ohh… you’re up? Here you go I made you some breakfast. (walks over to Aaron and puts the food on the nightstand and sits on the bed next to Aaron)

A: Ohh wow… thank you, you know that you didn’t have to do all of this

G: Well I felt bad about yesterday and I wanted to make it up to you

A: It’s okay… I know that you didn’t really mean it, and plus it was just a misunderstanding

G: But I still feel bad about it and I want to make it up to you some how

A: No, Gui I already told you that you don’t have to

G: Oh okay then I came up with some really good stuff, but… if you don’t want it then… I guess I won’t give it to you (gets off the bed and slowly walks towards the door)

A: (grabs her arm) What did you have in mind? (smirks at Gui Gui)

G: (she smiles and walks back to the bed. She sits down and leans towards Aaron’s ear)(whispering) Well I wanted to start it off with this… (kisses Aaron’s neck) and this… (kiss again) and this… (Gui Gui moves lower down Aaron’s neck and around to the other side, then ending up to his lips. They started to kiss passionately, using their tongue to tease each other)
A: Wow… maybe we should fight more often, so we could do this more (laughing)

G: (pinches him lightly) No, of course not I hate it when we fight because I don’t get to see your wonderful smile

A: Aww… you look so cute when you worry (pinches her cheeks)

G: Hey… (giggles) I’m serious I don’t want us to fight any more okay?

A: Okay… if it will make you happy… I will try my best to make sure that we don’t get into another fight

G: Okay good… so what do you want to do for the rest for the day then?

A: Hello… (knocks on Gui Gui’s head) we have school today

G: No, we don’t the headmaster cancelled school for the next two weeks due to the renovations of the school.

A: When did they day that?

G: There was an announcement during lunch the other day after you left to get some “air”

A: Ohh… well how about I finish my breakfast first and then from there we can plan out our day?

G: Okay, that sounds good…

So while Gui Gui and Aaron enjoyed each other’s company while eating breakfast Gui Gui stopped second guessing her and Aaron’s love. Feeling the warmth of Aaron’s hugs and the sweetness of his kisses she hoped that she will always have him by her side forever.