Chapter 20

One Step At A Time

 

True Feeling Are Shown

In the elevator

G: So what floor do you live in?

A: The 15th floor, you?

G: 15th also

A: Cool

G: Hey did you know that Ya Tou and Mao Di are going to live next door to me?

A: Really? I guess we are going to see a lot of each other then.

G: I guess so…

G: Hey just wondering, but does Hebe live with you?

A: Uhm… no she doesn’t why?

G: Just wondering

Ding~

A: Here we are (starts to walk out of the elevator)

A: So which one is yours?

G: This one 152

A: Nice… well I guess I’ll see you later then

G: Okay bye…

A: Bye (starts to walk away)

G: Hey Aaron…

A: (tunes back) Yeah?

G: Thanks for dinner… (smiles sweetly)

A: Your welcome (smiles back)

G: Hey were is your apartment any way?

A: (points across the hallway) That one…

G: You have got to be kidding me…

A: Nope

G: Haha okay good night

A: Good night (opened the door and walked into his condo)

Gui Gui closed the door behind her and slip down the door and sat on the floor. Gui Gui started to cry to herself.

Gui Gui POV
What was I thinking? Why did I go to dinner with him? Why did I have to be the one living across from him? What did I do bad that I would get all of pain? Why can’t I just have a happy life?

After a few more minutes of crying Gui Gui stood up and went into the bathroom to look at herself, her eyes were all red and swollen from all of her crying. So she decided to just take a shower and go to bed. She hoped that tomorrow she could just spend the whole day with Wang Zi so she can get her mind over Aaron.

Soon after Gui Gui feel asleep Wang Zi finally arrived home. He walked across the living room and went into the bed room there he found Gui Gui resting. He walked over to her and looked at her angelic face. He felt so relived to see that she was at home. He went to go take a quick shower, changed his cloths and went to bed.

Ya Tou and Mao Di walked around their new condo and felt happy to have awesome friends. They also felt that since they were taking a big step in their relationship that they were going to take things slow. They both changed their clothes and went to bed. Ya Tou could feel Mao Di wrapping his arms around her waist a felt like everything was perfect just in that moment in time.

Jiro and Mei Mei were done washing the dishes and headed upstairs. They got ready for bed as they always did. They slowly crawled into bed and said good night to each other. Mei Mei felt so happy that she had Jiro with her right by her side. Knowing that she can count on him for everything she then slowly drifted off to sleep. Jiro on the other hand was still awake just listening to Mei Mei breath. He loved that he had her in his life. He wrapped his arm around her and never wanted to let go, he hoped that they would be together forever.

Chun and Ella finally go home and headed up to bed. They were happy that they had each other in their lives. Chun was wondering how his life would be with out Ella. He couldn’t…ever start to imagine what it would be like if he didn’t have Ella. He always wants her to be there with him. While Chun was doing that Ella was think how much better her life is now then it was before. She could see that she was happier with Chun and when she didn’t have him she was totally alone in life. But now she had Chun and everything was so much better for her.

Calvin was still awake just staring at the ceiling thinking about Hebe. Not knowing what to do about his problem with his feeling for her. He had always liked her but he never had the strength to tell her how he truly felt. He just wanted to find some way to tell her but he just doesn’t know how.

Hebe was finally at home, all along in the darkness of her home. She fell down to her knees and started to cry. She felt all along with no one there for her. Not even Aaron was there for her and he left Gui Gui for her too. She felt that even her and Aaron was going out that in his heart that he still truly loved Gui Gui and nothing would ever change that, even Wang Zi a guy that was also head over heels for her didn’t love her any more. She was just wondering if any one any one in this whole wide world could ever love her. If there was someone out their with a place in their hearts destined to be hers that if even someone else came into the picture that, that persons heart belongs to her. If she could come home to a someone that would be there for her no matter what, if she was mad, sad, happy or whatever. She just wanted someone to love her for who she was, someone to love her from the inside out. She headed up to her room closed the door and cried herself to sleep.
~~~
A/N So how do you guys like this update?
any way comment what you think please and thank you >_^