Chapter 5

One Step At A Time

 

The Fifth Step

here is you update hope you like it >_^
~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV

G: (thinking) What is talking him so long? (end of thinking) Hey you guys I'm going out to look for Aaron and see if he is okay.

YT: Okay then we'll just see you next period then.

Gui Gui grabs her bag and goes outside. She started to look for Aaron at the school garden where he would normally go to get some air. There she found him and when she was about to go up to him she could see that there was another person there with him. She couldn't make out who Aaron was talking to so she went to hind behind a bush that near to where they were sitting. There was even a small gap in between the branches of the bush so she could see what they were doing. Gui Gui could barely hear what they were saying but she could see that the person was now holding Aaron's hand. Gui Gui couldn't believe what she was seeing, soon after they person had given Aaron a kiss on the cheak. She froze in shock, but that wasn't the only thing that shocked her, it was the fact that the person that was kissing her boyfriend was Hebe a person that she just meet. Gui Gui couldn't help but start crying, she could feel the tears going down her face and dropping down on her clothes. She pinched her nose to make sure that they didn't hear her. Gui Gui couldn't watch any more so she ran away she didn't care that her next class was going to start soon, she just kept running. When she finally stopped running she found herself at a park, the very park that Aaron confessed his love for her. She went to the tallest hill at the park and started to scream her lungs out.

G: I HATE YOU AARON YA YAN LUN!!!! (she fell to her knees and started to cry)

Back at school

A: Ya Tou where is Gui Gui?

YT: I don't know she went out to look for you when we were still eating.

A: Really I didn't see her though?

YT: Well I don't know. Why don't you go and call her?

A: Good idea.

Teacher: Okay students lets start class now.

A: (thinking) Damn I'll just call her after class.

An hour passed and class finished.

MM: So what do you guys want to do now since class is over?

YT: Ohh I want to go shopping!
E: That sounds fun I want to come.

H: Me too.

YT: Sure. Are you guys coming?

CA: Sure I don't mind going

CH: I'm okay with that

J: Sure, I can go to the food court and get more food

YT: How about you Aaron?

A: No it's okay you guys can go ahead, I'm going to look for Gui Gui she never picked up her phone when I tried to call her.

MM: Oh… okay then just call us if you need anything.

A: Okay catch you guys later.

Aaron's POV

Aaron had walked away from the group and walked towards his car while on his cell phone.

A: (talking out loud) Come on Gui pick up your cell.

End of POV

Gui Gui's POV

Gui Gui heard her cell phone and took it out of her bag. She looked at it and saw that it was Aaron that was calling her. She didn't feel like talking to him right now and just put her phone back in her bag and continued to cry.

End of POV

Aaron's POV

Where could have she gone? (thinking to himself) Aaron had no idea where Gui Gui could have gone. When he left her with the others to get some fresh air she seemed fine. He started the can and started to drive to where ever he could think Gui Gui could be. He spent hours looking for her, he went to the mall, their favorite restaurant, their favorite book store, their favorite bakery, their favorite everything and he still couldn't find her. It was getting dark and he was running out of places. He decided to head over to the park where he confessed to Gui Gui to clear his mind, he thought if his mind was clear he would be able to think of a place where Gui Gui would be. He parked over by the side of the curb and headed over to the swing set. He sat on one of the swings and started to clear his mind. He then heard whimpering and looked around to see where it was coming from. He saw a small figure in the distance and stared to walk towards the person.

A: Excuse me are you okay?

Person: Like you would care?

A: Excuse me? What is the suppose to mean?

Person: You know very well what that means?

A: Hey I just want to see if you were okay… and be nice. I don't need to take this kind of crap from some stranger! (pissed off)

Person: So what now you think that I'm some stranger?

A: Well yeah I don't even know who you are.

Person: Okay then if that is how you feel, I'll be leaving you forever Aaron Ya Yan Lun.

A: How do you know my name?

Person: Maybe because I'm your ex-girlfriend that you now think is a stranger!

A: Ex-girlfriend

Person: Yeah ex-girlfriend… since you already replaced me with Hebe.

A: What are you talking about I'm not going out with Hebe? And how do you even know Hebe?

Person: You really have no idea who I am do you?

A: No not really?!

Person: Well how about this my name is Gui Gui and I'm Aaron Ya Yan Lun's ex-girlfriend now we know each other, happy?

A: Gui Gui?

Gui Gui starts to run away crying again. But she get stopped by Aaron who was holding onto her arm.

G: Let go of me Aaron!

A: No not until you tell me what is going on!

G: I should be asking you that!

A: I don't understand what do you mean by ex-girlfriend?

G: I know that you don't love me any more… (starts to cry some more) I saw you with Hebe this afternoon and you two were holding hands and she kissed you on the cheek. I saw it all Aaron so you don't have to tell me.

Aaron is stunned at what he just heard from Gui Gui.

FLASHBACK

H: Aaron?

A: What are you doing here?

H: I just wanted to see if you were okay.

A: Why would care?!

H: Just because I broke up with you, doesn't mean I don't care about you. (grabs Aaron's hands)

A: Look if you are thinking of trying to get me back I just want to let you know you can't because I'm in love with Gui Gui.

H: Look I know that my chance was lost when I broke-up with you but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

A: Well I guess being friends would be okay.

H: But can I ask you a for a favor for old times sake?

A: Okay?

H: Can I have one last kiss?

A: W-Wh…

Before Aaron could even finish he felt Hebe's lips touch his cheek. He then looked at her and could see that she was blushing. Everything happened so fast that his brain could not process it all at one time.

A: Uhh….uhh…uhh?

Hebe just walked away smiling to herself.

Hebe's POV (thinking)

Faze one complete now on to faze two >_^

End of Flashback

Aaron pulled Gui Gui into a tight hug while a few tears streamed down his face. Gui Gui resisted at first pounding on Aaron's chest but gave up started to cry even more on his chest.

A: I would never want to replace you with any one Gui Gui. You are the only one for me and no one else. Please Gui Gui don't leave me I can't live without you. Without you in my life I wouldn't know what to do. There would be no meaning to it anymore.

G: But what about Hebe. (looking at Aaron with her big red puffy eyes)

A: She is just my ex-girlfriend nothing more.

G: Ex-girlfriend?

A: Yeah when you saw us together in the garden she just wanted to tell me that she wants to be friends and nothing more.

G: Are you sure?

A: Yes I am, now please Gui Gui don't leave me. Please don't break-up with me I love you too much to lose you.

G: (looks down and nods her head)

Aaron hugs her tighter and spins her around. He puts her down and stares deeply into Gui Gui's eyes.

A: I love you (whispers to her and then kisses her)

They start to kiss each other passionately none of them wanting to stop. But Aaron pulls away to get some air. Looks at Gui Gui and starts to laugh.

G: What are you laugh at?! (now smiling)

A: Nothing it's just your eyes are so big and puffy (giggling)

G: Well it is because of you that they are like that…

A: Well I'm sorry, let me make it all better. (kisses each one of Gui Gui's eye lids)

A: Hahaha come on let's go home and I'll cook you some dinner.

G: No

A: Why not?

G: You have to promise me something.

A: Okay…

G: You have to promise me that I will be the only one that kisses you and you can only kiss me and there will be no more lies between us. I don't want to find out only now that Hebe is ex-girlfriend.

A: Okay I, Aaron Ya Yan Lun, promise my future wife, Gui Gui, that she will be the only one I kiss and she will be the only person that kisses me. Also there will be no more secrets between us.

G: Good (smiling sweetly at Aaron)

From there Gui Gui and Aaron walked hand in hand to Aaron's car and went home to go eat a dinner that was made be Aaron, of course, and went to sleep with each other knowing that tomorrow was going to be better.