Chapter 1

One Step At A Time

 

The First Step

Gui Gui’s POV

I woke up that morning with the sun shining in my face and I knew that I was the luckiest girl in the world. I had a caring and loving family that was there for me no matter what would happen. Friends that would always have my back and always have had it and a boyfriend that I loved with all my heart and he loved me back. We have been going out only for 2 months now I know that he is the right one for me, and what is even better is that we are living with each other. My parents have finally accepted that I was going out with Aaron. He was part of a bang called Fahrenheit and they are really popular here in Taiwan and we don’t get much privacy because he was famous and all but when he isn’t working, at school, or studying we spend each second together and that was all I needed. I turned to him knowing that he was still holding my hand, from last night, and he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping like an angle that heaven had sent to me. I tried to pull away without waking him up so that I could get ready since I slept in his room last night, but when I was pulling away I felt him pull me back.

G: Good Morning (whispers into his ear) time to get ready for school.

A: No, please can we just stay in bed today (still half asleep)

G: No, it’s the first day of school and we can’t skip it

A: Five more minutes please (while wrapping his around Gui Gui’s waist)

G: No now hurry up and get ready (as she gets out of his grip and starts to walk out of his room)

A: Grrrrr…… (puts a pillow over his head)

G: Aaron Ya Yan Lun!!! If you don’t get out of bed right now I will break-up with you right now. (bit’s her lip trying not to smile)

A: (lifts up his head) You wouldn’t dare?

G: Oh really? Well let’s see then when I go to school I’ll start looking for a new boyfriend. (smiling then started to walk away)

Then suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging me around my waist. Hugging me into a tight bound.

A: You are not allowed to get a new boyfriend okay?!?! I’m the only boyfriend that you are allowed to have, do you understand?!?!?

I turned around to face him and when I looked into his eyes I knew that he was being very serious about it and his eye’s started to get watery. I put my arms around his neck and just looked into his sad looking eyes.
G: You know that you are the only one for me and there is nothing in the world change that.

With that being said I went all tipped-toed and kissed him into a long passionate kiss.

Aaron’s POV

I loved how she would kiss me like this it was so wonderful having a girlfriend like her. I could feel her struggling to keep on her tipped-toes, since I was taller then her. I lifted her up and now her legs were wrapped around my waist. I maneuvered my way to the couch without us separating in our kiss and plopped myself down. She continued to kiss my playing more and more with my tongue. There was so many things that I loved about Gui Gui but I would have to say that this would be one of my most favorite. After a little while longer she pulled away. She looked into my eyes and started to laugh.

A: What’s so funny?

G: Nothing, it’s just funny how I got an incredibly cute boyfriend.

A: Well, you know some girls would think that they are incredibly lucky to have me as their boyfriend.

G: Well, they can’t have you because you are all mine (starts to give him kisses on his neck, moving down lower and lower)

G: Now start getting ready for school. (gives him on last kiss and then run’s off to her room to get ready)

A: (puts his hands behind his head and thinks aloud) Wow…. I really love my girlfriend…

G: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Aaron started to laugh to himself and got up to get ready you his first day of school.

~~~~
A/N: okay so how did you guys like it? I know it is a little boring and long but this is my first ever fanfic so I hope that you guys like it >_^
tell me what you guys liked and didn’t like about it, good or bad comments I’ll take them all. It’s going to help me write my story and inspire me more so…..
COMMENT!!!! COMMENT!!!! COMMENT!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!