Chapter 16

One Step At A Time

 

Just Another Step

H: What is she doing here?! (pointing to Gui Gui)

WZ: Isn’t it mare like what are you doing here? (raising his voice)

H: What? (a little surprised of Wang Zi’s attitude towards her, since he was
usually nice to her most of the time)

WZ: You heard me; you have no right to talk to anyone like that (still raising his voice)

H: But… (getting softer)

WZ: But what? You know you should… (gets cut off)

G: STOP!!!

Everyone focus their attention to Gui Gui

G: Just stop it! I don’t know what the deal id between you two but you guys have to stop fighting. Ever since we got here you two have been fighting or giving some backhand comments to each other! You two have to cool it down!

WZ: Okay… (sighing)

H: Whatever (rolling her eyes)

G: And YOU! (looking at Hebe) You know for all of the problems you caused you could at least show me some respect

WZ: What problems Gui?

G: The ones between me and A… no one… if you two are going to fight I’m going home (puts the drinks down and heads towards the door)

WZ: Gui don’t be like this… (grabbing her arm)

G: You two better settle whatever you guys have today (turns to open the door) AAAHHH!!!

Delivery Boy: Oh sorry but I have an order for someone named Jiro?

J: YES!!! Finally my food… (rushes over to the door)

G: Okay whatever… (walks around the two)

After Jiro finally got his food he went straight to the dinning table to eat since he knows that Mei Mei would get mad at him if he ate in front of the TV again. So while the rest of them turned their attention to Jiro, while he devoured what use to be called food, Gui Gui and left the house and Aaron went out to follow her just to make sure that nothing happened to her.

Jiro’s POV
Wow this food it great… it was so worth waiting for, well not really but at lease it better then Mei Mei dinner last night… I don’t even know what it was. I swear my girlfriend if cute, smart, friendly and everything I want in a girl but when it comes to the cooking department she stinks… thank you to who ever come up with the idea of take out. I wonder why that Wang Zi dude is still here. Isn’t he going after her? I better ask…

J: Hey Wang Zi (chew, chew, chew) aren’t you (chew, chew, chew) going after (chew, chew, chew) Gui Gui?

WZ: What?

J: (swallows his food) I said aren’t you going after Gui Gui?

WZ: Oh no… she just needs some space. She always hates it when I get in her way like that she will cool down in no time. (he said as he plops down on the couch)

H: Any way Aaron… (turns around to face Aaron) Hey where did Aaron go?

MM: What do you mean?

H: He was just here a seconded ago…

YT: Hello Hebe use your brain and just call him

H: Fine then… (digs through her bag for her phone and dials Aaron’s number)

Gui Gui’s POV
Ugh… the first day I’m back in Taiwan and I already see him. I didn’t think it would take that fast…UGH. What is wrong with me? More like what is wrong with Wang Zi and Hebe. [pauses walking] Yeah, I wonder what is up between them. Never mind… I have problems of my own.

Gui Gui looks at her surroundings for a moment and heads toward the direction of the old park that her and her friends use to hang out at. She sat under the tree where they had all carved their names; she could still see all of the markings that they made. She thought that she would have never see this again after she left. She looked out at the view that the park had to offer… it was breath taking… the sun was just starting to set, the sky filled with pink and orange colored clouds and the wind started to pick up. Gui Gui had closed her eyes and enjoyed how it felt to have the soft, cool wind go against her face again.

(Gui Gui’s thinking)
The wind in New York is so different from the wind here the wind here feels like…. it feels like the comforting hugs that Aaron use to give me. With his though a smile was painted on her face. Gui Gui was starting to reminisce all the great memories that she shared with Aaron.

Aaron’s POV
Gui Gui looks so beautiful sitting there by herself…how she looks with the lighting and how her hair is flowing freely in the wind. Why was I ever so stupid to ever let her go? I wish I could rewind back to that day we broke it off, if I only didn’t say all of those stupid things. I have to get her back no matter what.

With that thought in mind Aaron made his way over to Gui Gui. He quietly placed himself next to her and looked out to the view. Gui Gui could feel the presence of another person next to her so she had opened one eye slightly. All she could see was the outline of the person due to the lack of light. She had opened both eyes and was surprised to see that it was Aaron.

G: Aaron?

A: Hey Gui… (softly, still looking out to the view)

G: What are you doing here?

A: I just wanted to make sure that nothing happened to you.

G: You know that you didn’t have to right…

A: Yeah I know… I wanted to…

(There was some silence between them for a while)

G: Well I think that we should get going its getting dark

A: Wait…

G: (paused)

A: You want to get some dinner together?

G: What?

A: You know dinner… the thing where there is food and utensils and people chatting about things they don’t need to chat about…

G: (giggle) You know what? Sure. (gives Aaron a sweet smile)

Aaon’s POV
Step one of Operation Get Gui Gui Back is done >_^
~~~
A/N
So what do you guys think?
comment it please >_^