Chapter 2

One Step At A Time

 

The Second Step

Aaron’s POV

A: GUI?! ARE YOU DONE YET?! (yelling from the bottom of the stair case) WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL?!

G: You don’t have to yell… I’m right here.

A: Wowoo…O_o???? How the heck did you….? Never mind, you truly are my little ghost. Now come on we are going to be late.

G: (giggles) Okay….

In the car

A: Is that a new outfit Gui?

G: Ohh this well yeah kind of…

A: Well you look really cute in it just to let you know.

G: Ohh why thank you >_^ (blushing)

A: Okay we’re here.

G: Wow I would have never thought of saying this but I really love this school.

A: Why? A school is just a school.

G: Well yeah, but this is the school that I meet you at. This is the school that brought a playboy like you and kind, sweet, smart girl like me together.

A: Well come to think of it this school really did bring us together. But I’m not a playboy any more.

G: Fine, then a use-to-be playboy then. (laughs)

A: Okay, okay come on now we are going to be late to class.

First period was going to start soon and Gui Gui and Aaron had all of the same periods together so they didn’t need to worry too much about getting to class on time. They both walked together in the class room hand in hand and went to their normal seats. Soon after Chun, Calvin, Jiro, Ya Tou and Mei Mei came into the room.

YT: Gui Gui!!! (she ran up to Gui Gui and gave her a big hug) How have you been I didn’t even get to talk to you this whole winter brake.

G: I know right… it’s just that I have been really busy lately with me and Aaron moving in and all.

YT: What you two are living together now?

A: Yup! Her parents finally trusted me and Gui enough to let us live together.

MM: Oh really congrats.

G and A: Thank you

Look at each other and start to laugh.

~~~~
A/N:
so just to let you guys know that I will be using CH for Chun and CA for Calvin. Okay now back to the story.
~~~~

CA: So what time is the party going to be?

A: What party?

CH: Well now that you two are living with each other you guys should have a house warming party…. right?

G: Well you do have a point there…?

J: Great so when is it going to be?

A: Well we haven’t really done anything to it so it is going to be really plain.

MM: That’s okay all we need it food, music, and drinks and we can have fun any where.

YT: Yeah just like that time when the power went out and we had to eat all of the food that you guys had at in your refrigerator before it all went to waist. (giving an evil glare at Chun, Jiro, Calvin and Aaron, before Aaron moved in with Gui Gui)

CH/CA/J/A: What?!

G: Oh yeah I remember that night…. that was so fun

MM: Yeah it was fun but I’m still trying to get rid of all the weight that I gained from that night.

J: Hey don’t blame us for the power going out.

YT: Yeah but it was your guys fault for remember that you guys had a back-up power system that we could have used!!

CA: Oh yeah that was out fault

Then all of them start to laugh at all of their happy times to get her and catching up on what they did over the break.

Teacher: Okay….okay class settle down now. I know that all of you are excited to start a new school year together. But now I would like to introduce a new student of ours.

New Student: Hi there everyone this is my first year here at UT (University of Taiwan)…

A: (thinking to himself) Hey I know that voice… but where have I heard it before. I just can’t seem to remember but it is so familiar….. wait could it be her? No it can’t be she is in the States. Right?

Then Aaron had slowly put up his head up to see the new students face and his jaw had doped down to the floor and his eyes widened to the fullest. Jiro had seen what had happened to his friend and turned to what Aaron was looking at. Just then he knew what had happened. Jiro then signaled Chun and Calvin and now they knew too. Gui Gui go distracted from what the new girl was saying when she saw that her boyfriend was staring at the new girl with his jaw on the floor and now even turning away to stop looking at her.

G: Aaron a..are you okay? (whispers to him)

YT: Pissst… Aaron….wei…. earth to Aaron?

MM: Hey Aaron do you know her?

A: It’s….. it’s….. it’s……….
~~~~
A/N: Okay I’m going to stop here. It like 2:40 am here in Hawaii and I (only now) feel sleepy. I’m going to let you guys think on who the new student is. But really do you guys like it? Or how is it so far? Would you like me to put anything or any character into it? If so comment me. The more you comment me the more I will write and the quicker the updates will come so….
COMMENT!!!COMMENT!!!COMMENT!!!PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!