Chapter 3

One Step At A Time

 

The Battle Begins

To: whitney, Kodocha2007, arron lurver, xiao wen and arronyan4efer
Thank you guys so much for reading and taking interest in my story
so this chapter is dedicated to you guys, the people that first read my story...
hope you guys like the new update >_^
COMMENT!!!!COMMENT!!!!COMMENT!!!!PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!
~~~~~~~

Aaron’s POV(thinking)

I didn’t know what to do. Mind just went blank and at the sight of her. She was back but why? She knows that it’s over between up right? Well of course she was the one that broke-up with me. But why? Why now when I have a new girlfriend, why didn’t she come back in freshman year? Wait… hold up what the hell am I thinking about? I don’t need her anymore I have Gui Gui and she is my everything now. Come on Aaron focus on your girlfriend Gui Gui….Gui Gui….GUI GUI!!!!

End of POV

J: Hey Aaron snap out of it (hits Aaron on the back of the head)

A: Ohh…ohh what? What’s happening?

G: Do you know her Aaron?

A: Ummm… well… no…. yes….. maybe…..

G: Well you better have a straight answer by the end of class! (rolling her eyes and now paying attention to the teacher)

Teacher: Okay, then Hebe you can sit there in the empty seat next to the window by Gui Gui (it just so happen to be the same window that Aaron and Gui Gui were sitting next to)

G: (stood up and extended her hand out to Hebe) Hi there my name is Gui Gui. If you have any questions about anything you can just ask me okay? (smiling)

H: Ohh… okay thank you very much

Teacher: Now that you two are acquainted please take you seats. Okay class since most of you know that I just came back from my trip I really don’t have anything planned for today… so for today you can just have free period.

Whole Class (except Aaron still stunned to see Hebe): YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The teacher had now walked out of the room and Gui Gui felt a tap on her shoulder.

MM: Hey what was up with Aaron earlier?

G: I don’t know but he better have a good explication for it. (Now pissed at Aaron)

CA: Hey is anyone as hungry as I am right now?

J: Oh yeah… I am I like totally forgot to eat breakfast
YT: Me too…I woke-up late and didn’t have enough time to eat

CH: Well then why don’t we all go and eat since it is free period

MM: Okay, I already ate but a little more food wouldn’t hurt (giggles at herself)

G: Yeah sounds like a good idea >_^ It sounds like a good ides right Aaron? (no response)(Aaron was lost in his own thoughts again) AARON!!!! hello???.... ohhhmyyygoshhhhhh. Come on you guys let just go with out him….(pissed even more at him now)

J: Okay come on let’s go I’m about to eat my own arm off!!!

(Aaron snaps out of his trans again)

A: Hey where are you guys going?

(Everyone turned back to look at Aaron who was still sitting at his seat)

CA: Look some one finally decided to join us back to earth (boys YT and MM start to laugh)

G: About time?! (looking at Aaron with an evil glair, hands crossed over her chest and foot tapping on the ground)

Everyone knew this stance all to well this is what Gui Gu did it when ever she was mad at Aaron but it is only in rare cases when all of the three where put together like it was now.

A: Ohh sorry I just have some thoughts going through my mind right now (nervous laugh)

G: Like what?

A: Well it doesn’t really matter it just about that the past and I just realized that I didn’t care about it anymore. Now come on let’s get some breakfast (grabs Gui Gui’s hand)
Come on my treat for everyone.

Everyone: YES!!!

Everyone started to walk forward but Gui Gui had stopped Aaron.

G: Are you sure you’re okay Aaron?

A: Yes, babe I’m sure… now hurry up before I have to carry you to the food court to get my breakfast. (smiles widely)
G: Okay then (blushing)

Then they started to walk off to catch up to the others.

Hebe’s POV (thinking)

So he really did move on… he already has a new girlfriend and much more friends… what was I thinking of trying to get him back? Hebe put her head down and a few of her tears started to drop onto her skirt. His new girlfriend seems really nice, but I won’t let her have him. I was wrong on letting him go the first time and I’m not going to let him go again. I guess the battle begins…..

~~~~~~
A/N:okay so how do you guys like this one? i hope that my writing skills are getting better so that you guys wont be bored when reading my story...
so please comment thanks >_^
also i will try and write at least three updates a week (min.) have fun reading

<3 envyislandgurl